View Poll Results: Вы считаете, что:

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Необходимо законодательно отменить смертную казнь вообще.

11 45.83%
  • Надо продлить мораторий.

3 12.50%
  • Необходимо восстановить применение смертной казни с 1 января 2010 г.

8 33.33%
  • Необходимо расширить список преступлений, для которых было бы допустимо применение смертной казни.

2 8.33%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Смертная казнь в России

Re: Смертная казнь в России

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna
    But Ramil, the terrorists blew themselves up though, so threatening them with death penalty isn't going to put them off since they want to be "martyrs" anyway! They WANT to die!
    people believed to be accomplices were spotted with the bombers at the stations.
    PS - they're are male virgins too. (and lesbian terrorists.)
    Кому - нары, кому - Канары.

But Ramil, the terrorists blew themselves up though, so threatening them with death penalty isn't going to put them off since they want to be "martyrs" anyway! They WANT to die!
    I'm not speaking about these girls who were probably drugged and psychologically 'treated' to do so, I'm speaking about those who told them to go and blow themselves up in the middle of the crowd. Those who paid for this. I can't even blame some misguided puppet who actually triggered the bombs. I can even spare some pity for them, but not for those who financed, planned and organized these attacks.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Isn't it interesting about how the problem with moratorium for death penalties gets solved by our president.

Дмитрий Медведев пообещал, что организаторы взрывов будут найдены и уничтожены.

I did say - if someone needs to be eliminated there's no need to bring him to court for this. What concerns this particular case I fully agree with our president:

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Medvedev
    МЕДВЕДЕВ: Эти люди, хотя их и людьми-то нормальными назвать нельзя, это просто звери. Безотносительно к тому, какими мотивами они руководствуются, то, что они делают, является преступлением по любому праву и исходя из любой морали. Вы знаете, у меня никаких сомнений нет: мы их найдем и всех уничтожим, так как мы уничтожили всех, кто организовал взрыв «Невского экпресса», недавно всех уничтожили, дотла.

Hanna

I see what you mean... But the people behind it are sooo hard to get!
    And the harder the nations try, the more fanatical the terrorists get.

Not even the mighty US + allies with all resources etc can find Osama bin Laden or stop these people. Perhaps its easier to find people in the Caucasus though... Or maybe they left the country immediately and are hiding out with the rest of the terrorists in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

In the UK people can hardly believe that "the Troubles" (as they are called) in Northern Ireland are really over and that there really are no more attacks. But the IRA usually warned police before the bombs exploded and they USUALLY only wanted to destroy property, not kill people... Chechnya seems like "Russia's Northern Ireland" but bigger, scarier and even more impossible to solve.....

What would happen if Russia kicked out Chechnya from the federation, would that stop the attacks in Moscow?

What would happen if Russia kicked out Chechnya from the federation, would that stop the attacks in Moscow?
    Even if this was possible things would be far worse than they are now. Who told you that this attack was organized by the Chechenians, by the way? Nothing is still really known about it save some clues. And Chechnya de-facto was independent during 1996-1999 - nothing good came out of it - independent islamic foothold in Caucasus means all kind of thugs will seek refugee there, this means drug traffic, arms trade, kidnappings and murders. This means unprotected South and more important for you - better chances to smuggle anything and anyone to EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    I decided to resurrect this thread because of the latest tragedy in Moscow. People who ordered this must be denied of all human rights including the right to live. I seriously hope that our cloak&dagger guys will not be very enthusiastic about taking them alive. Of course I wish them all the luck in the world in this.
    I don't quite agree. They are fanatics, even the thugs who planned this, and so the death from the special forces' bullet may be considered heroical by them. I'd prefer some kind of more moral take-down punishment for them, like spending the rest of their life in some cage. Just remember how insolent and proud of himself Salman Raduev was and how pathetic he became after he got caught (the last seconds in the vid):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZK3smViQnc
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by sperk
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Yep. And who would tell if 'the knights of cloak-n-dagger' would actually find the right guys to blame-n-kill? They could find just about anyone they want. How could we (the ordinary folks) tell the difference? They announce they killed someone out there in the mountains who was among the organizers of the plot XYZ. Cool enough to believe, isn't it? Like, the other knights of the similar outfit happen to 'prove' Iraq had the WMD. I can't believe Bush & Blair weren't convinced by their respective 'knights' it was true to bet their reputation on it. So, what's on the news from "the knights' TV" this time?

Quote Originally Posted by sperk
    PS - they're are male virgins too. (and lesbian terrorists.)
    I'm not a pro in those things, but I think the male virgins are not as good as the experienced males.
    So, that leaves us with the only remaining option...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415