View Poll Results: За кого будете голосовать?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Единая Россия

3 18.75%
  • Коммунистическая партия Российской Федерации

4 25.00%
  • Либерально-демократическая партия России

1 6.25%
  • Российская объединенная демократическая партия "Яблоко"

1 6.25%
  • Патриоты России

0 0%
  • Справедливая Россия

2 12.50%
  • Правое дело

1 6.25%
  • В сортах .... не разбираюсь.

4 25.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Думские выборы 2011

Hanna
    What's this "In Soviet Russia" thing? I don't get it although I have seen it several times. Please enlighten me!

Anyway, I read in the paper today about a woman who was an "international election monitor" in Rostov on Donu.
    She said she had been monitoring elections in Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus as well, and that the Russian elections were the worst she had seen - really corrupt. Unfortunately she did not explain why she thought so, it was quite a short article in a lightweight newspaper.

Sad to hear it anyway....

The thing that I think is the most upsetting in Russia is that the government is "in bed" with big business and that they are taking Russian capital and assets out of the country where they no longer benefit regular people. Corruption is disgusting. I wouldn't worry about democracy if Putin was actually fixing the country for it's citizens, but it seems he's fixing it only for big business and educated people in the large cities. That's not good enough, I think.

Interesting that KPRF is the biggest party on MasterRussian. It would be interesting to hear the motivation for voting for them, other than pure ideology (surely in todays world, ideology is almost dead....?)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    What's this "In Soviet Russia" thing? I don't get it although I have seen it several times. Please enlighten me!
    In Soviet Russia... - Encyclopedia Dramatica
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Скопировала с другого форума. Не знаю реальные ли это фотографии.

Почтенный гражданин
    http://www.latvia.mid.ru/news/ru/11_050.html

77% for Putin.
    But for some reason they do not want to live under his dictatorship.

Interesting that KPRF is the biggest party on MasterRussian. It would be interesting to hear the motivation for voting for them, other than pure ideology (surely in todays world, ideology is almost dead....?)
    I voted for them and so my wife, my mom and my sister (they don't care much about politics and asked me for wich party they should vote). The main reason is this:

Депутаты Госдумы РФ на заседании в пятницу, 14 ноября, в первом чтении одобрили поправки в Конституцию РФ, предложенные президентом Дмитрием Медведевым. Поправки касаются увеличения сроков полномочий президента и Государственной думы РФ - до 6 и 5 лет соответственно. В настоящее время срок работы главы государства и нижней палаты российского парламента составляет 4 года. За принятие поправок проголосовали 388 депутатов, отказались одобрить предложения по продлению президентского срока - 58. Противниками инициативы Медведева выступают парламентарии от фракции КПРФ, которая насчитывает 57 депутатов. Для принятия проекта поправок в первом чтении были необходимы голоса 300 депутатов из 450.
    Lenta.ru: В

The 58th guy who voted against was from Just Russia party as far as I remember. All the others were from KPRF.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

У Mедведева уже совсем видать с головой плохо стало...

Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77 View Post
    I voted for them and so my wife, my mom and my sister (they don't care much about politics and asked me for wich party they should vote). The main reason is this:

Lenta.ru: В

The 58th guy who voted against was from Just Russia party as far as I remember. All the others were from KPRF.
    The problem with them could be that they voted so just to opposite the ruling party and if they were in power they would remove all limits for themselves.

That's quite simple. As one joke says: "Nowadays, the "against all" option is called KPRF".
    KPRF were the only party who had the chances of constituting at least some opposition to ER in the Duma. Casting a vote for anyone else would only spread the support pretty thin, besides, LDPR are clowns and SR are just the same thing as ER (though they try very hard to look this way). Guess who'd left?
    People voted not because they shared communist views but because they wanted to vote for someone who is definitely opposed to the 'common enemy'. An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Подающий надежды оратор Yukionna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77 View Post
    У Mедведева уже совсем видать с головой плохо стало...

Значит, эта фраза их все таки заедает lol

Hanna I can write very detiled on this topic.

Well, a few years ago I didn't care about politics at all.

now, I was between 2 things:
    1) not to go because the elections will be fraud anyway and our vote doesn't change anything
    2) to vote no matter what just not to allow my voice to be stolen. and as I don't want others to choose for me, at least to have a full right to complain after the elections.

I feel very well the results of medveput's policy and I hate it and how they occupy all the authority in Russia, I'd never vote for them.
    Meanwhile we have a few other parties to choose from.
    Since party of cheats and thieves will win anyway, it' ll be better at least to support the opposition in order for it to make some at least some fighting in the parleament.

There are only 2 parties who will certainly go through to the Duma, it's KPFF and LDPR, (there are Yabloko as well, but not long ago there was started a propaganda that it won't clear the needed mark)

If the party doesn't clear the mark of 7% it doesn't get any seat in the Duma, and the votes for this party will come to the parties who cleared the mark. So it's better to vote for dependabal parties, if you don't wan't to loose your vote.

As I've read the programs of all the parties I liked the most Yabloko, then KPRF, even though I didn't like some points. Then basically I haven't seen big differences between the programs of all the parties.
    In the end I decided to vote for Yabloko, because KPRF will get to Duma anyway, but Yabloko needs help )
    I'm glad that they got even something in St.Petersburg.

the elections take about 5 minutes it's not hard, so I guess people must go for voting no matter the results. And baycouting elections, it's like bearing when you are being bullyed.

Свалившие за колбасой негодуютъ!

В небе Боннер, на земле Хайкин, в воде Шестой флот (с)

Новичок
    Добрый день! Сторонники честных выборов и неравнодушные форумчане!
    Мы тоже создали сайт burevestnik.org, на котором хотим провести собственное независимое голосование в Госдуму. Будем очень рады, если вы оставите там свой голос! А потом посмотрим, что у нас получилось. Заранее благодарим!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lampada; March 25th, 2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Удалила подпись из-за ссылки, которую страшно открывать.

I would go for the Communist Party, but I sense corruption... Then again every political party has corruption... But I like United Russia's ideology, just not really it's politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by BappaBa View Post
    Свалившие за колбасой негодуютъ!
    Странно только, что за колбасой все время сваливают наиболее талантливые и умные, даже как-то несправедливо.
    Last edited by Lampada; March 25th, 2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Удалила подпись из-за ссылки, которую страшно открывать.

Quote Originally Posted by mishau_ View Post
    Странно только, что за колбасой все время сваливают наиболее талантливые и умные, даже как-то несправедливо.
    Этостранцы
    "Пора валить из этой страны"

Прощай, Россия, и прости,
    я встречу смерть уже в разлуке -
    от пули, голода, тоски,
    но не от мерзости и скуки.

Забавно, что томит меня и мучает
    нехватка в нашей жизни эмигрантской
    отравного, зловонного, могучего
    дыхания империи гигантской.

(И. Губерман. Иерусалимские гарики, 1992)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456