Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: абсолютный и чистый демократ )))

Quote Originally Posted by N
    By the way an interesting article (in my opinion) on the middle class in Russia and the World:

Недолгое счастье среднего класса
    http://www.russia-today.ru/2007/no_10/10_topic_2.htm

Там целый номер про средний класс, но эта статья мне показалась наиболее интересной.
    I don't buy all that "Здесь необходимо подчеркнуть, что разложение среднего класса, ухудшение его позиций — это общемировой процесс, характерный для позднекапиталистического общества, вступающего в системный кризис. Первыми жертвами этого кризиса становятся средний класс и нация-государство в форме welfare state."

What a cr*p
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Завсегдатай
    I'm sorry, I'm very very sorry, but I have to disappoint you - you're not middle class, you're poor. You may call yourself middle class, you may call yourself rich but it won't change the simple truth that you're poor. Can't fork out the whole sum for a house? Sorry, in my book that's poor.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    I'm sorry, I'm very very sorry, but I have to disappoint you - you're not middle class, you're poor. You may call yourself middle class, you may call yourself rich but it won't change the simple truth that you're poor. Can't fork out the whole sum for a house? Sorry, in my book that's poor.
    Middle class cannot afford the whole sum for a house. It doesn't have to to be called 'middle class'. Only rich can afford that. That's why they are called rich. If you can buy a house - you're rich already - be happy with that.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Quote Originally Posted by N
    By the way an interesting article (in my opinion) on the middle class in Russia and the World:

Недолгое счастье среднего класса
    http://www.russia-today.ru/2007/no_10/10_topic_2.htm

Там целый номер про средний класс, но эта статья мне показалась наиболее интересной.
    Ой, ну и ну! Так вроде с виду начинало складное такое, но последняя глава все убила напрочь. Такого фуфла, как в последней главе... впрочем, это уже не первый раз. когда я встречаю такой стилистический и смысловой перекос в конце эссе. Такой чувство, что кто-то дописывает.
    English Edition

В обычных странах церковь отделена от государства, а в России - от Бога.

N
    Почтенный гражданин
    Да концовочка вообще как то из общего стиля выбивается. И с выводами многими видимо можно поспорить, но в целом статья по моему любопытная, я как то в таком разрезе раньше не смотрел на эту ситуацию.

Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Hey you are wrong. I've got money ( ~ half a mil) but I keep it invested.
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    Almost any Moscow family which owns a flat have this amount (it's the price of modest flat in Moscow). Do they all belong to middle class????
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    Almost any Moscow family which owns a flat have this amount (it's the price of modest flat in Moscow). Do they all belong to middle class????
    A modest apartment costs half million dollars?????

It's 3,000-5,000$ for 1 sq.m, so 80 sq.m apartment would be 240,000 - 400,000$. Actually, you can find apartments that go up to 8,000 - 10,000 per 1 sq.m

So 200 sq. m apartment in the center of Moscow would cost about $2,000,000.

The average price for 2-3 room apartments is $150,000-200,000, maybe slightly cheaper at suburbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    It's 3,000-5,000$ for 1 sq.m, so 80 sq.m apartment would be 240,000 - 400,000$. Actually, you can find apartments that go up to 8,000 - 10,000 per 1 sq.m

So 200 sq. m apartment in the center of Moscow would cost about $2,000,000.

The average price for 2-3 room apartments is $150,000-200,000, maybe slightly cheaper at suburbs.
    Jesus Christ! You can buy a nice house in America for less than that, depending on the state. I think Moscow and the rest of Russia are two different countries

Завсегдатай
    Then you thought right.

You can buy instead a little castle in Ireland or a whole isle somewhere in the ocean.
    Я так думаю.

Завсегдатай
    И после этого VM обижается на мои слова о хреновом менталитете.

Я даже боюсь подумать, что мне когда-нибудь придётся такую квартирку покупать.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Jesus Christ! You can buy a nice house in America for less than that, depending on the state. I think Moscow and the rest of Russia are two different countries
    No, not so much different.
    For example, look here (site belongs to RGR, Russian Realtor's Guild).

http://www.realtymarket.ru/docs/anl_70.htm

Average reality prices in various cities
    (end of 2006, prices in $$ for 1 sq.m., and percent increase for last year passed):

Moscow: 4828 (82%)
    St. Pete.: 2593 (120%)
    Moscow oblast: 2522 (125%)
    Yekaterinburg: 2415 (127%)
    Ufa: 2074 (108%)
    Novosibirsk: 1658 (64%)
    N. Novgorod: 1650 (129%)
    Tyumen': 1600 (85%)
    Rostov-na-Donu: 1550 (80%)
    Perm': 1430 (62%)
    Tver': 1370 (99%)
    Omsk: 955 (41%)
    Penza: 890 (64%)
    Ulyanovsk: 859 (77%)

Interesting, isn't it? In many cities price grows quicker, than in Moscow.
    Кр. -- сестр. тал.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    That's because the maket in Moscow is already very close to saturation point. Prices still grow but much slower. Some even expect a dropdown (I seriously doubt it but there are such forecasts). Meanwhile, markets in other cities are far from saturation as business starts to move from the capital to peripheria. It brings money with itself and prices start to increase.

That's because the maket in Moscow is already very close to saturation point. Prices still grow but much slower. Some even expect a dropdown (I seriously doubt it but there are such forecasts). Meanwhile, markets in other cities are far from saturation as business starts to move from the capital to peripheria. It brings money with itself and prices start to increase.
    True.
    (Also note, what although average price in Moscow looks like almost twice higher, than in rest of Russia -- this *average* price is affected much by huge amount of elite-class housing available in Moscow. If we compare the average price of medium-class buildings, the difference will be much less significant.)
    Кр. -- сестр. тал.

True.
    (Also note, what although average price in Moscow looks like almost twice higher, than in rest of Russia -- this *average* price is affected much by huge amount of elite-class housing available in Moscow. If we compare the average price of medium-class buildings, the difference will be much less significant.)
    What do you call 'medium-class'? You can't buy an apartment in Moscow any cheaper than $2,000-2,500 per sq.m. Even these prices are rare and hard to find.

There is an exapmple (and cases like this are quite common): in the office where I work there is a chauffeur, he earns a little - about 500$ a month. But he inherited an apartment from his grandmother (which was given to her by the evil communist state absolutely for free), this apartment costs about 600000$ and the guy passes it the lease for about 2000$ a month. He lives at his wife's (she doesn't work) apartment (it costs about 200000$), which was also inherited form her grandmother. Are they middle class? Or who?
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

В России только два класса - чинуши и быдло. Причем среди быдла есть маргинальный подкласс люмпенов, а среди чинуш - есть подкласс быдла (чиновничье быдло). Люмпены - это те, у кого ничего нет, но они хотят чтобы и у других тоже ничего не было. Чинуши хотят, чтобы у них самих все было, а у быдла никогда ничего бы не было. Чинуша - это чинуша только по отношению к нижестоящему классу, а по отношению в вышестоящим чинушам, он сам чиновничье быдло.

У люмпенов отобрать уже нечего - можно только эксплуатировать их самих. У быдла можно все отбирать и превращать их в люмпенов. У чинуш отобрать ничего нельзя, но их можно только купить. А чтобы у тебя ничего не отобрали и не купили, чтобы что-то иметь и не быть ни быдлом, ни чинушей, надо стать вором.

Чинуша

Люмпен

Быдло
    English Edition

В обычных странах церковь отделена от государства, а в России - от Бога.

Quote Originally Posted by mishau_
    В России только два класса - чинуши и быдло. Причем среди быдла есть маргинальный подкласс люмпенов, а среди чинуш - есть подкласс быдла (чиновничье быдло). Люмпены - это те, у кого ничего нет, но они хотят чтобы и у других тоже ничего не было. Чинуши хотят, чтобы у них самих все было, а у быдла никогда ничего бы не было. Чинуша - это чинуша только по отношению к нижестоящему классу, а по отношению в вышестоящим чинушам, он сам чиновничье быдло.

У люмпенов отобрать уже нечего - можно только эксплуатировать их самих. У быдла можно все отбирать и превращать их в люмпенов. У чинуш отобрать ничего нельзя, но их можно только купить. А чтобы у тебя ничего не отобрали и не купили, чтобы что-то иметь и не быть ни быдлом, ни чинушей, надо стать вором.

Чинуша

Люмпен

Быдло

Now I see... Thanks for the wonderful explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by mishau_
    В России только два класса - чинуши и быдло. Причем среди ...
    Как у тебя всё накручено. Если чинуши относятся к людям, как к быдлу (ненавижу это слово), зачем принимать их точку зрения?
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast