Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: you know what is really dumb?

mike
    What is dumb? Besides the activities themselves (of which golfing would be the dumbest and most wasteful/elitist).

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    I know! I took a golf coarse one semester at school because I thought it might actually be kindof interesting, and it was so slow and boring. All I would do is daydream all the time in class and smack nats flying around my head. The only good golf if put-put. Just so this post will not be way off topic, I will also add, I heard that in Russia golf is considered an extremely prestigous sport, true?

Почтенный гражданин
    We do stupider stuff in America!!! Like spill coffee while driving and suing fast food companys and having sex in Starbucks bathroom's.

Is stupider even a word?!?!?!
    Call to a hardware store: "I'm sure you know more about the caulk than I do...tell me...is there a taste to the caulk?".

mike
    What's wrong with the last one? Man, I can't tell you how many times I've thought about eating dinner in some coat and tie restaurant in uptown Manhattan and just going at it in front of all those snobby cosmopolitans. Unfortunately, I don't own a coat or tie.

Почтенный гражданин

Re: you know what is really dumb?

[quote="TheMoonMonst3r(is whiping even a word???!!! what is the present form of (to) whipe as in to whipe of a stain in the carpet.)[/quote]

whiping is not a word. whiPPing means to hit with a cane or belt or something similar, (be) wiping is the present form of to wipe as in wiping off a stain

I am wiping my computer screen with a cleaning product.
    I am whipping my horse with a horse-whip.
    Эдмунд Ричардович Вудфилд

Подающий надежды оратор
    The Americans backstabbed Britain to keep slavery in their country.

Завсегдатай

Re: you know what is really dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoonMonst3r
    Quote Originally Posted by jle5509
    many people here in the US are acting all stupid about the whole"US is always right, how dare you disagree with us because you are wrong and evil if you do" what is it with all the french bad mouthing? and the "france would be speaking german if it wasn't for us"?

history fact: USA would NOT be an INDEPENDET nation if it wasn't for FRANCE. The British were the most powerful nation in the world, militarily and economically speaking and france was second. the french after the american victory over the British (which was minor one and one of the few we had) decided to help waging an intercolonial war, fighting Britain in Europe, Asia, and Africa. Britain couldn't take the pressure and since their resources were being focused on the important war against france, plus the frence blockade, it made it imposible for the british to fight an efficient war on the easily defeatable rebels.

France has always been a wonderful, powerful, and militarily superior nation but being to close to germany made her fall. The US alone did not LIBERATE Europe I would say that The RUSSIANS were the ones who defeated hittler with the help of the allies and not the other way around.
    The French language is so great... especially cursing. It feels like I am whiping my @@@ with silk.

(is whiping even a word???!!! what is the present form of (to) whipe as in to whipe of a stain in the carpet.)
    1. the french language sucks
    2. you can't even come up with your own quotes, you have to steal them from movies about people wearing sunglasses at night, doing flips around bullets, and saving zion from machines. hmm what movie could this be.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Подающий надежды оратор
    This topic really speaks to me.

The Americans are dissing the French because they didn't go to war with Iraq. America is saying that France is scared to fight. When in reality they are just smart.

Also, many Americans say that if it wasn't for them France would've been under Hitler's control for eternity. The western allies did indeed fight Hitler and do some good to the world, but it was really the USSR that won WW2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12