Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Thousands protests against Putin after Russia vote

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil View Post
    Я отдал голос КПРФ, потому что считал, что только они смогут составить более-менее организованную оппозицию ЕдРу в Думе. Но дальше начала проходить какая-то хрень. В КПРФ решили [...]
    Вот, видишь какой сюрприз. А ведь КПРФ, как я и говорил, могли бы ещё какой-нибудь сюрприз поднести... ну да ладно об этом.

Вопрос вот в чём. Ведь выборы можно элементарно завалить не протестами, а поголовным отказом от мандатов, правильно? То-то шумный был бы всплеск. Ведь с самого начала Зю объявил, что выборы нелегитимны. И где оно? Почему Зю сотоварищи принимают мандаты?

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Вот, видишь какой сюрприз. А ведь КПРФ, как я и говорил, могли бы ещё какой-нибудь сюрприз поднести... ну да ладно об этом.

Вопрос вот в чём. Ведь выборы можно элементарно завалить не протестами, а поголовным отказом от мандатов, правильно? То-то шумный был бы всплеск. Ведь с самого начала Зю объявил, что выборы нелегитимны. И где оно? Почему Зю сотоварищи принимают мандаты?
    А почему всё остальное произошло? Причина одна и та же. И, кстати, спасибо, что они это делают, иначе оранжевая сволочь добилась бы своего. Для них же ничего лучше гражданской войны в России и быть не может. Зю, мне кажется, просто "поплыл" - то ли испугался, то ли ещё что. Правда, уже через 2 дня, сориентировался более-менее правильно.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

А почему всё остальное произошло? Причина одна и та же.
    Америка овладевает?

Не надо голосовать за КПРФ, ибо в случае даже если они выиграют, их можно купить, как это было с ельцинскими выборами.
    English Edition

В обычных странах церковь отделена от государства, а в России - от Бога.

Quote Originally Posted by mishau_ View Post
    Не надо голосовать за КПРФ, ибо в случае даже если они выиграют, их можно купить, как это было с ельцинскими выборами.
    А за кого прикажешь голосовать? СР и ЛДПР куплены уже давно. Яблоко слишком далеко от реальности, а в Парнасе сидят враги. По остаточному принципу кто - Правое дело. Про них я мало что знаю, да и сурковщина там нехорошо так всплыла.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

А за кого прикажешь голосовать? СР и ЛДПР куплены уже давно. Яблоко слишком далеко от реальности, а в Парнасе сидят враги. По остаточному принципу кто - Правое дело. Про них я мало что знаю, да и сурковщина там нехорошо так всплыла.
    Я, кстати, тоже голосовал за КПРФ, руководствуясь приблизительно теми же соображениями, а не потому что я такой ярый сторонник коммунистических идей.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Почтенный гражданин
    Heh - Medvedev expressed his condolences when that bastard or North Korea dropped dead, but nothing after Václav Havel died...
    Not surprising - Russia is much closer to North Korea than civilized Europe.

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by nulle View Post
    Heh - Medvedev expressed his condolences when that bastard or North Korea dropped dead, but nothing after Václav Havel died...
    He did send condolences on that? Oh God, is he at all aware that guy was the same for his nation as Hitler was for Jews?

Почтенный гражданин
    is he at all aware that guy was the same for his nation as Hitler was for Jews?
    That is a + in the eyes of Russian leaders. They (would) like to treat their people the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is a + in the eyes of Russian leaders. They (would) like to treat their people the same.
    It would help somewhat if you added "In me opinion" when making inflammatory statements like that. You don't even live in Russia.

Hanna
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post
    It would help somewhat if you added "In me opinion" when making inflammatory statements like that. You don't even live in Russia.
    I agree with Lampada and that goes for both Eric and Nulle.
    Neither of you study Russian because you already know it.
    Yet you stay in this forum and keep making negative comments that irritate Russians and deter foreigners who are trying to inform themselves about Russia and the CIS area.
    I can't remember either of you ever saying anything nice about Russia or any of the CIS countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    I agree with Lampada and that goes for both Eric and Nulle.
    Neither of you study Russian because you already know it.
    Yet you stay in this forum and keep making negative comments that irritate Russians and deter foreigners who are trying to inform themselves about Russia and the CIS area.
    I can't remember either of you ever saying anything nice about Russia or any of the CIS countries.
    Exactly!

Vaclav Havel was not an ACTING leader. There is such thing as diplomatic etic in case if you "civilized" guys don't know.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna
    I don't see the problem with Russia giving condoleances. It's polite. It harms no-one. If your neighbour died, wouldn't you give condoleances to the widow, whether you liked the deseased, or not?

Someone died and a lot of people in North Korea respected Kim Jong Il, whether you approve of it or not. As I understand it from a great article in the Economist, Russia IS trying to be a positive influence in North Korea.

Some other possible reasons why Russia gave official condoleances to North Korea:

• North Korea is a neighbouring state (it shares a land border with Russia) --- geographical.
    • There is a historical relationship, and an ethnical. Russia supported Korea's uprizing against Japanese colonialism.
    • There is a decent size Korean minority in Russia -- they might have expected such condoleances regardless of the politics of the deceased Korean statesman.
    • Russia would like to build a gas/oil pipeline across North Korea's territory. Realpolitik.
    • There are plans for a high speed railway extension of the Transsiberian railway through North Korea for access to South Korea and Japan. More realpolitik.
    • Russia is part of the "six party talks", which aims to be a forum to encourage North Korea to abandon nuclear weapons - a trusted negotiator is more efficient.
    • Russia is aware that Western media countries deliberately villifies and blackpaints North Korea - something that Russia is also to a degre a victim of.

Почтенный гражданин
    I don't see the problem with Russia giving condoleances. It's polite. It harms no-one.
    Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.
    They chose tyrant and oppressor instead of dissident and democrat.
    You don't even live in Russia.
    Yes - and it's good not to be part of Russian Empire - USSR anymore.

and keep making negative comments that irritate Russians and deter foreigners
    Don't see anything wrong in that.
    Why should I be positive about country that is openly hostile to us?
    And the only reason why we are part of NATO - there are no other potential aggressors.

and keep making negative comments that irritate Russians and deter foreigners
    Don't see anything wrong in that.
    Why should I be positive about country that is openly hostile to us?
    And the only reason why we are part of NATO - there are no other potential aggressors.
    You are getting closer and closer to becoming a simple minded troll. If your only purpose for being here is to ignite the hatred towards Russia, this forum is not a suitable place for you.

Почтенный гражданин
    If your only purpose for being here is to ignite the hatred towards Russia
    I do not like the way Russia is governed (and apparently tens of thousands (maybe millions - fair elections could answer how many) of Russians also do not like it).
    It is bad for Russia itself.
    And it is bad for everyone around Russia.

And Russia's current foreign policy IS unfriendly to Baltic states - that's a fact.

And nice things about Russia - here is one:
    Living near border you can get fuel from Russia much cheaper (30-40%) than in local filling stations.

This guy has a funny surname :

Banned
    I do not like the way Russia is governed (and apparently tens of thousands (maybe millions - fair elections could answer how many) of Russians also do not like it).
    It is bad for Russia itself.
    And it is bad for everyone around Russia.
    You are biting a hand which feeds you
    Russia is a one of the major Latvian importers/exporters (10%/14%)
    When USSR collapsed none of the republics took care of their external debt - Russia paid the whole ex-USSR debt (including Latvian)
    But now Latvia has an external debt as of $37 bil. and it's 1.55 times more then Latvian GDP (way to go Latvian government)
    Also unemployment rate in Latvia in 2011 is 16% (worst in EU) which doesn't really show strong Latvian government line. Russian unemployment rate is below 8% now and yes it is twice better then in Latvia

"в чужом глазу соринку видим, а в своем бревна не замечаем"
    Marcus likes this.

Митинг сегодня был просто огромный. Может одновременно ста тысяч и не было, но поток людей покидал митинг, и такой же поток подходил на митинг. Говорят счетчики на рамках отключили после 60 тысяч.

picture.jpg
    English Edition

В обычных странах церковь отделена от государства, а в России - от Бога.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast