Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Stephen Cohen. Distorting Russia. How the American media misrepresent Putin...

Если вернуться к теме...

http://www.newsweek.com/american-who-dared-make-putins-case-231388

"...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Quote Originally Posted by it-ogo View Post
    Basically "ethnic Russian" like myself here in Donbass is rather uncommon phenomenon. According to the statistics here we have somewhere about 40% Russians and 60% Ukrainians but in fact it means that a randoomly taken person has 40% of Russian ancestors and 60% of Ukrainian ones. You see, people here have several generations of marriages without giving a fax to anyone's ethnic background. And all the Ukrainian disorders were about building the state, not about anyone's ethnicity. They are Russian authorities who try to promote savage ethnic chauvinistic dimension to the problem.
    Imho, Putin and the US (including those in that mix) are the problems here. I'm not sure what the point is posting CNN BS and other mainstream articles. You will just get a mix-mash of crap and this is how you control countries. You accuse both sides of A and B and meanwhile, two similar groups are fighting each other. Who gains? Besides, the two sides are opportunists who don't care about the people in their countries and since you speak of ethnic Russians and ethnic Ukrainians, that's what we are talking about here. Putin doesn't give a **** about either. The Elites who took over in Ukraine don't either. Faux 'nazis' and all. Whatever. All BS.

Quote Originally Posted by it-ogo View Post
    Basically "ethnic Russian" like myself here in Donbass is rather uncommon phenomenon. According to the statistics here we have somewhere about 40% Russians and 60% Ukrainians but in fact it means that a randoomly taken person has 40% of Russian ancestors and 60% of Ukrainian ones. You see, people here have several generations of marriages without giving a fax to anyone's ethnic background. And all the Ukrainian disorders were about building the state, not about anyone's ethnicity. They are Russian authorities who try to promote savage ethnic chauvinistic dimension to the problem.
    I'm not married yet so I didn't consider that. But if I was in love then I know I wouldn't care if the girl was Scottish, Norwegian, Russian, Lithuanian, or whatever. So that makes sense. After a long time it would be very difficult to know who had what ethnicity.
    So the only real split in Ukraine is between those who support the opposition and those who don't. I think I understand this better now. Thanks.
    Лучше смерть, чем бесчестие! Тем временем: Вечно молодой, Вечно пьяный. - Смысловые Галлюцинации, Чартова дюжина 2015!
    Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки. Спасибо.

dic
    Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by UhOhXplode View Post
    So the only real split in Ukraine is between those who support the opposition and those who don't. I think I understand this better now.

dic
    Почтенный гражданин

Кто перешел красную линию?

Стивен Коэн: Обама вместо благодарности Путину ставит ему подножку

I can be not right, I can make mistakes but it is my opinion and my mistakes. If I said so, it is mean I think so and i will be not saying if I do not think so. Better I will be saying my mistakes, than to repeat the mistakes others.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234