Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: English to Russian couple of sentences

  1. #1
    Властелин
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The peoples state of New Jersey
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    18

    English to Russian couple of sentences

    Hello,
    I'd like to please have this translated into Russian so I can hang it up on my monitor at work:

    Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now; and if the past cannot prevent you from being present now, what power does it have?

    Thank you,

    Scott

  2. #2
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    в небе
    Posts
    2,223
    Rep Power
    13
    Ничто, что случилось в прошлом не смогло помешать тебе быть сейчас здесь. А если прошлое не смогло помешать тебе быть сейчас здесь, то какая у него сила?

  3. #3
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: English to Russian couple of sentences

    Quote Originally Posted by fortheether
    Hello,
    I'd like to please have this translated into Russian so I can hang it up on my monitor at work:

    Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now; and if the past cannot prevent you from being present now, what power does it have?

    Thank you,

    Scott
    That sounds stupid.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  4. #4
    Властелин
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The peoples state of New Jersey
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by net surfer
    Ничто, что случилось в прошлом не смогло помешать тебе быть сейчас здесь. А если прошлое не смогло помешать тебе быть сейчас здесь, то какая у него сила?
    Thank you!


    Scott

  5. #5
    Властелин
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The peoples state of New Jersey
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: English to Russian couple of sentences

    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by fortheether
    Hello,
    I'd like to please have this translated into Russian so I can hang it up on my monitor at work:

    Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now; and if the past cannot prevent you from being present now, what power does it have?

    Thank you,

    Scott
    That sounds stupid.
    Whatever.

    Scott

Similar Threads

  1. could you check a couple of sentences
    By ExiONEe in forum Learn English - Грамматика, переводы, словарный запас
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 21st, 2010, 04:38 AM
  2. A couple of sentences
    By Gorky in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: November 30th, 2006, 03:20 AM
  3. A couple of sentences
    By Gorky in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2006, 07:05 AM
  4. A couple of sentences.
    By kwatts59 in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: April 10th, 2006, 10:34 AM
  5. Just a couple of sentences.
    By kwatts59 in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 28th, 2005, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary