Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is the best thing to come out of Russia?

Master Russian
    ~ Мастерадминов Мастерадмин Мастерадминович ~

Quote Originally Posted by gRomoZeka
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    Something (Moderated. L.)
    Hey, I did not bother him, and I don't know what is his problem...
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Something stinks in here... Oh, it's you
    Maybe he is Jewish and felt insulted when you told all jews to die?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Something stinks in here... Oh, it's you
    Maybe he is Jewish and felt insulted when you told all jews to die?
    А если он не еврей, тогда странно, что это его оскорбило?
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    That's funny because I thought that you were both bigots. He wants to destroy Israel and you hate Russian women.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    That's funny because I thought that you were both bigots. He wants to destroy Israel and you hate Russian women.
    I must be in the "Twilight Zone"... I don't remember any posts about destroying Israel or hating Russian women.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    DDT...didn't you know? The entire establishment of the state of Israel was a crime against humanity.
    I hope you are not joking because it is true.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but there are enough people who do not care what you think. :P
    Fine with me. You have your opinion, and I have mine.
    Yeah, Israel rules . Israel is so brave, as long as America supports it... Send all the Jews over there! What are they doing in other countries? They should go to their homeland. I bet they don't want to go there, huh? Oh, they can defend Israel, as long they are not there. So, their "patriotism" is all talk... Phony, phony, phony. (Moderated. L.)
    I thought you'd suggest to destroy Israel and bring all Israelis here.
    Nope. Destroy Israel ... (Moderated. L.)

Quote Originally Posted by Trzeci_Wymiar
    There's something special about Russian women...

Their independently rotating eyes, flaccid eyelids, alopecia, and cauliflower hands.

The way they grunt as they swing between trees, their back hair rustling.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    [quote=DDT]
    Quote Originally Posted by "charlestonian":1cjoqpec
    DDT...didn't you know? The entire establishment of the state of Israel was a crime against humanity.
    I hope you are not joking because it is true.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but there are enough people who do not care what you think. :P
    Fine with me. You have your opinion, and I have mine.
    Yeah, Israel rules . Israel is so brave, as long as America supports it... Send all the Jews over there! What are they doing in other countries? They should go to their homeland. I bet they don't want to go there, huh? Oh, they can defend Israel, as long they are not there. So, their "patriotism" is all talk... Phony, phony, phony. (Moderated. L.)
    I thought you'd suggest to destroy Israel and bring all Israelis here.
    Nope. Destroy Israel ... (Moderated. L.)
    Wow. DDT with the investigative-reporter goodness. PWND!

Quote Originally Posted by Trzeci_Wymiar
    There's something special about Russian women...

Their independently rotating eyes, flaccid eyelids, alopecia, and cauliflower hands.

The way they grunt as they swing between trees, their back hair rustling.
    [/quote:1cjoqpec]
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

I told the truth. Israel is an aggressor. It almost destroyed Lebanon, and killed many innocent people, including old, women and children. And yet, Jews like to dwell on Holocaust, how badly they were treated...and now, they are doing the same.
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Почётный участник
    I told the truth. Israel is an aggressor. It almost destroyed Lebanon, and killed many innocent people, including old, women and children. And yet, Jews like to dwell on Holocaust, how badly they were treated...and now, they are doing the same.
    I usually dont like to participate in posts like this, but wow, you really think Israel is an aggressor? They have been attacked by many for a long time. I dont recall them every getting up and stating anything about the holocaust. They were allowed to live in Israel and many other countries do not let them live in peace. It was people taking refuge in Lebanon that provoked Israel. Lebanon did not want to do anything about it.

Let see if you would harbor someone in your back yard who just kidnapped somebody. Yup I dont think so.

Sometimes you have to SEND a strong message to people who do such things as terrorize a nation. Its unfortunate innocent people have to die, and unfortunate where the bombs landed.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Тоби
    I usually dont like to participate in posts like this, but wow, you really think Israel is an aggressor? They have been attacked by many for a long time. I dont recall them every getting up and stating anything about the holocaust. They were allowed to live in Israel and many other countries do not let them live in peace. It was people taking refuge in Lebanon that provoked Israel. Lebanon did not want to do anything about it.

Let see if you would harbor someone in your back yard who just kidnapped somebody. Yup I dont think so.
    I believe in the Lebanon-Israel conflict Israel IS an agressor. Blowing away half the country isn't a way to wipe out the terrorists. It's the way to reman them.

I believe in the Lebanon-Israel conflict Israel IS an agressor. Blowing away half the country isn't a way to wipe out the terrorists. It's the way to reman them.
    Thank you.

Почётный участник
    So you both agree that they are terrorists!

And that is ok?

Well you opinion is your opinion, mine is slightly different.

Завсегдатай
    And that is ok?
    Who are THEY? All Libyans?
    No. I don't agree, that they are terrorrists. But the kids growing up in Lebanon during that war probably will be.

Почётный участник
    And that is ok?
    Who are THEY? All Libyans?
    No. I don't agree, that they are terrorrists. But the kids growing up in Lebanon during that war probably will be.
    Then maybe you should properly educate them, as you dont think that the Lebonese government should. Nah why educate them, they were bombed. blah blah blah.
    We were attacked by Japan many years ago, you dont see many americans with some strap on bombs taking it out on today's japanese citizens do you?

Завсегдатай
    Then maybe you should properly educate them, as you dont think that the Lebonese government should. Nah why educate them, they were bombed. blah blah blah.
    We were attacked by Japan many years ago, you dont see many americans with some strap on bombs taking it out on today's japanese citizens do you?
    Well, Japan didn't bobmed american cities and killed american civilians.

Ok, we both expressed our views. Let's leave this thread to people who want to dicuss "what is the best thing to come out of Russia".

Почётный участник

Ok, we both expressed our views. Let's leave this thread to people who want to dicuss "what is the best thing to come out of Russia".
    A. We were not at war, so Japan should have never attacked.
    B. Yes there were civilian deaths.

http://www.usmemorialday.org/pearllst.txt

Завсегдатай
    Incorrect!

Late in the war the Japs discovered the gulf stream and sent up thousands of baloon bombs hoping to bring terror and destruction to american cities. Only a handfull ever made it across the pacific and 1 bomb actually killed a family having a picnic in oregon. That right there is the means to justify nuking the evil agressors!!
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Incorrect!

Late in the war the Japs discovered the gulf stream and sent up thousands of baloon bombs hoping to bring terror and destruction to american cities. Only a handfull ever made it across the pacific and 1 bomb actually killed a family having a picnic in oregon. That right there is the means to justify nuking the evil agressors!!
    I hope you are not serious: the Gulf Stream is in Atlantic ocean, and not in Pacific

Завсегдатай
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Incorrect!

I hope you are not serious: the Gulf Stream is in Atlantic ocean, and not in Pacific
    He is serious. They did do that -- though it wasn't the Gulf Stream, and the idea, if I recall correctly, wasn't so much to bomb people or buildings but to ignite forest fires. Look at the North Pacific Drift on this map and what it bridges -- Japan and the West Coast.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... rrents.png
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast