View Poll Results: What do you Say about love throught the Net (internet) ?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

5 9.80%
  • Normal

7 13.73%
  • Sweet

5 9.80%
  • Nice

5 9.80%
  • Bad

3 5.88%
  • Stupid

13 25.49%
  • Weird

13 25.49%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [VOTE] What Do U Say About Love Through The Net (Internet) ?

Почётный участник
    well...the only good thing to do ..is : as they are both new ..so no one has a special place ..ignore them both ... dont go ..i think thats the only god thing to do ... just if they are both new ...

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnexpat
    How about a case where you e-mail a woman on the internet, and before she replies, you meet another? An then you agree to met the first one and so on...
    Is this Bigamy on the net?
    This is definitly not a good situation to be in. And it is expensive...I do not know what to do now.
    Cheers,
    If you haven't had any kind of physical experience with the second one, I'd say meet the first, and then figure out which one you click with better. You're not in a relationship yet, so it's ok to meet someone else.
    However, if you have, then I wouldn't meet the other girl. Maybe it's just a personal thing, but that's how I am.
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Подающий надежды оратор

sharin' experience

hello there ppl. havin read this multi paged forum theme i want to tell u my story. it happens usually such way when u dont wait any knocking into ur world. i ve found him by myself. just one day i wanted to kill time. and picked up a nice icq name. and then he answered and HE firstly declared after being acquainted for 2-3 weeks. i treat carefully such relationships starting. it's been really strange to find love there for me for the first time. i ve never experienced love as i do now before. i cant even believe now that all this happened in real to me. and to him. to us i mean being concrete. internet complements some magic things there, mystery, fairy tale features even. it's so exiting and amazing every time there being. with him. after 1 month acquaintance he arrived to me. we realised that re in love in each other. and it s strong, established, clear and pure feeling. more to say all of this gave us both a huge power to live. i ve found a good work while studyin at uni. and he also s workin and studyin. so we re earning money for to meet once more. we re much apart now. it's hard. but we love. so i must say there can be love in there. and surely meetings can improve much this stuff. M.
    hello there everyone. i m ready to help englishspeakin' ppl with their russian. simply cause i like them. and hope they would like me. ))

Почётный участник
    how old are you ? ...after how long did u meet ... .?? ..do u live in the same country ?!

thats really nice that u have met !

Подающий надежды оратор
    i m 20 and he s 23. he came to moscow after 1 month acquaintance that we realised we re in love. no we dont live in the same country. we re far apart and believe me it's hard to live such. we live both in capitals. me in moscow and him in london. i dont know when we meet again. but the fact is that we know WE RE. and this FIRE still remains. so there s none problem. tell me i dont quite understand. u ve met the girl in here and never met her in real? what s the situation now between u and her?
    hello there everyone. i m ready to help englishspeakin' ppl with their russian. simply cause i like them. and hope they would like me. ))

Bex
    Подающий надежды оратор
    I think if it's your mission to find love on the internet, you're more vulnerable to scams and liars and losers, because you'll be looking for something and seeing what you want to see. And the places online where people go to find companions are places that tend to attract the people pretending to be someone else.

I don't know much about the singles' scene on the internet, but much of it seems to be based on looks and statistics, like picking someone out of a catalogue and then seeing if you get along.

I have lived for 12 years with someone I met online (back then it was dialup to local BBS and everything was text-based.) There was a discussion board about politics and stuff, and I got to know people via the discussions, and just hit it off with someone. I had no intention of finding a boyfriend, it was just we ran into each other and sort of clicked. Luckily we didn't find each other physically repulsive when we met in person.

I know another couple who met on a quit-smoking site. I think you could meet a special person a lot of places you weren't looking, on a board like this, for example, or anywhere a group of people have a common interest other than finding a partner. Might be you end up being more compatible than anyone you find in the meat market.

I suppose chatrooms and cybersex might be more fun, but you never really know who you're dealing with, do you?

Подающий надежды оратор
    Bex dear. firstly i must say i had no intention to find there someone. love 4 ex. it was may fate. i wanted to kill time and just picked him and offered to chat and then all things went on. more to say, i ve always tendered to such a way of finding a partner too strange and unbelievable. even now i do think when ppl re knockin' at my icq door. we really dont know who they re in fact. and i dont know completely who my bf s. i know he studies and work hard, that he has a family(i mean dad, mom, etc) and he doesnt live with them... etc. but these re visual, usual and normal facts. i can say i know his soul, we ve touched each other totally like never before. but what hides behind all of this? i ve seen his life only here in moscow. i should watch his life in london too. and it's much important. truly to say i believe him. i follow my heart, i ve a great intuition. i do claim that all of this exists. simply cause i love him. and i know he loves me. and when it's fire, strong, constant and mutual feeling all the problems re sold. i mean a huge distance, eventually misunderstandings, that's why we quarrel much. all of this has as well as negatives but positives too. it makes our relationships more unusual, more exciting, more to be wanted. it's hard but i know together only we can reach the aim.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita_more_2_say
    i m 20 and he s 23. he came to moscow after 1 month acquaintance that we realised we re in love. no we dont live in the same country. we re far apart and believe me it's hard to live such. we live both in capitals. me in moscow and him in london. i dont know when we meet again. but the fact is that we know WE RE. and this FIRE still remains. so there s none problem. tell me i dont quite understand. u ve met the girl in here and never met her in real? what s the situation now between u and her?
    not so good .....i feel she's gone ....like we have reached the end .. ...

Подающий надежды оратор
    come one. tell me exactly what happened. we can talk and define some reasons. do u ve icq?

Завсегдатай
    Im going to meet my internet 'girlfriend' in 12 hours! OMFG 7 months to build up to this..... Im pretty damn excited.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Подающий надежды оратор
    great luck 2 u then.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Im going to meet my internet 'girlfriend' in 12 hours! OMFG 7 months to build up to this..... Im pretty damn excited.
    Have fun!

Bex
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita_more_2_say
    Bex dear. firstly i must say i had no intention to find there someone. love 4 ex. it was may fate....
    I like love stories, I wish you and him all the best with your fiery relationship Let me know how it goes OK?

Подающий надежды оратор
    sure Bex. u also great luck. do u ve icq or msn? truly i ve much to share with. and i need ur experience. can we talk then?

Новичок
    Why did Biancca take down her avatar, which she said was she?

Maybe she is correct and men have one thing in mind (sex) and woman one thing in mind (sex).

And maybe she dropped her avatar because of those two truisms.

Like Bex said, the Internet is no place to find love - there are strange people, or worse, out here on the Web.

Новичок
    Sorry B.

She said men had one thing in mind (sex) and women had one thing in mind (love).

Interesting avatar you have there, Stephen old boy! Have I seen it somewhere before?

What do you mean maybe Biancca is right? She is darn right!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Старший оракул
    I think about food sometimes also...
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Подающий надежды оратор
    oh fantom come on. and what do u think about more?......

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie

What do you mean maybe Biancca is right? She is darn right!
    Nope, nope. I disagree. I think many men, after 30, begin to be more concerned with "long-term"...love, friendship, companionship.

Generalizations ("all men are like this"..."all women are like this") just don't work as we mature.
    Darn...I'm showing my age now.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast