View Poll Results: What do you Say about love throught the Net (internet) ?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

5 9.80%
  • Normal

7 13.73%
  • Sweet

5 9.80%
  • Nice

5 9.80%
  • Bad

3 5.88%
  • Stupid

13 25.49%
  • Weird

13 25.49%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [VOTE] What Do U Say About Love Through The Net (Internet) ?

Почтенный гражданин
    I think it's OK to meet someone on the internet, and become friends thru writing...but...

I don't think it's possible to truly "fall in love" with someone over the internet, until you meet in-person, and in reality.

Love is a big, wide word, but "true love"...commitment and sacrifice for each other, over many years...requires knowing someone in-person, and experiencing reality with her/him.

Email is no substitute for this...but I do think it can be a good start.

Почётный участник
    ok ...i agree ..its true ...thru the internet as beginin is very good ..and i think its much better than reality ..cuz as Dogboy said " Not Clouded by sex " .. .. people can get to know each other well ...i mean real character not the physical side ... .
    but i have a question ... : some people link between love and sex !! .. .how do u feel about it ....they love to have sex ..as someone said ....i think its bad ! ...u guys?

Старший оракул
    Not Clouded by sex
    What about cyber sex?

Почётный участник
    clouded by sex
    wew!!

Почтенный гражданин
    Sex and Love are 2 unrelated things.

Guys want sex, girls want love. Girls are able to give guys what they want. But guys are not able to give girls what they want.

Почётный участник
    well thats so cool ! .....i can give love ..not sex ...i actualy hate the way they (almost each guy) think ...its wrong ...and yes .right ! ...sex and love are totally different !!! ... ..but some people say .. "if u really really love and really really trust then why not ?" ...

well let's talk :.. how a person can became a 'slut'

... she loves someone ..she has sex with him ...after the guy gets what he wants ..he dumps her ..(99%) .. she finds another one ..she loves that other guy ..she do it again ..she leaves..and love ..leaves and love ...so at the end of her life ...total sex she had is like with planty of guys ! ... and as a result ..sex without marriage with planty guy ..or even with ~ 2 = slut ! ..

am i right !??

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by eMAD
    FANTOM !!!!!!! YOU KNOW HACKIN STUFF !!!!!???!?!?!?! .....STOP SURPRISING ME .....u will help i know ..right ? would you would you ?!!!! i want to be as smart as you !!
    Whoa... Who told you I know hacking stuff?
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Почтенный гражданин
    then guys are the biggest sluts ever.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom605
    FANTOM !!!!!!! YOU KNOW HACKIN STUFF !!!!!???!?!?!?! .....STOP SURPRISING ME .....u will help i know ..right ? would you would you ?!!!! i want to be as smart as you !!
    Whoa... Who told you I know hacking stuff?
    -Fantom
    its obvious Fantom

Почётный участник
    HAHA! ....BUSTED

Почётный участник
    HAHA! ....BUSTED

Старший оракул
    I suppose I should state for the record that I "retired" from that a while ago... Big Brother and all... Wait a minute, I am big brother now!
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Почётный участник
    ok ...i agree ..its true ...thru the internet as beginin is very good ..and i think its much better than reality ..cuz as Dogboy said " Not Clouded by sex " .. .. people can get to know each other well ...i mean real character not the physical side ... .
    but i have a question ... : some people link between love and sex !! .. .how do u feel about it ....they love to have sex ..as someone said ....i think its bad ! ...u guys?
    Almost every single guy cares about nothing in women but sex from the time they hit puberty until the time they die for some of them. Some guys eventually realize what love is and then sex may or may not be the most important thing to them. I think there should be both in a relationship. If you love somone and they love you, then you guys can get married and have all the sex you want. Though I guess that isn't going to stop all sex crazy guys, divorces arent hard to get.

Подающий надежды оратор
    I think the Internet is a good place for acquaintance... The sooner you meet the person in real life after that, the better will be your relations!
    То Лев, то Кот...

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    Almost every single guy cares about nothing in women but sex from the time they hit puberty until the time they die for some of them. Some guys eventually realize what love is and then sex may or may not be the most important thing to them. I think there should be both in a relationship. If you love somone and they love you, then you guys can get married and have all the sex you want. Though I guess that isn't going to stop all sex crazy guys, divorces arent hard to get.
    I'm going to part ways with some of you, including Biannca, on this whole "guys only want sex" issue.

I think the difference may be in ages. The older a man gets (meaning age AND maturity), the less important I believe sex becomes, and the more important ideas of relationship, friendship...love...become.

Not true for all guys, no generalizations are...and sex remains important for most of us, I think...but love, and the need to love and be loved, becomes much stronger for men as they "grow up".

Being divorced myself, I would trade all the sex in the world, for one day of spending time with, being held close, and cherished by a woman who truly loves me, and I truly love her.

If you want a REALLY good explanation of what many guys think of love...remember the movie Good Will Hunting, when Robin Williams, talking about his late wife, explains to Matt Damon what true love is?
    Now that's love! And many, MANY guys want that.

Властелин
    Yep, a lot of things slow down when people grow older.
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

Почтенный гражданин
    oh, that's cru-el adoc, soooo cru-el!

Quote Originally Posted by Biancca

Guys want sex, girls want love. Girls are able to give guys what they want. But guys are not able to give girls what they want.
    If there was a clapping emoticon, I would use it right now, maybe even two of them! Who said women don't understand men?

I don't think it has to only do with age, it has mostly to do with society. Society makes people think about sex, and companies make money on sex. Look at advertisments, film industry (sex scenes), internet, magazines, etc etc. If the poor kid was in doubt what to think is right, society has forced him to judge women on their looks, size of their youknowwhats and length of their legs. With age, hopefully, the boy understands that he has been tricked into thinking that way, and will hopefully change. It is hard, but possible. It's the moral degenaration of society, and it ain't getting better!

I just feel sorry for the (especially young) women who has to put up with the horny teenagers who only think of one thing: Pizza! (that was a joke, I obviously meant sex).

BTW: Where is the wrath of VendingMachine???
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Biancca

Girls want sex just as much as guys do, just not as often. Also, Guys do love women just as much as women love men, its just that the guys ALWAYS have to say yes to the woman or else she gets all b*tchy, but the woman can say no whenever she feels like. So the guy gets pissed off and feels unappriciated and finds love somewhere else.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    How can this be? Dogboy has more knowledge on this subject than the older people here!

PS. I am a slut and proud of it.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast