View Poll Results: What do you Say about love throught the Net (internet) ?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

5 9.80%
  • Normal

7 13.73%
  • Sweet

5 9.80%
  • Nice

5 9.80%
  • Bad

3 5.88%
  • Stupid

13 25.49%
  • Weird

13 25.49%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: [VOTE] What Do U Say About Love Through The Net (Internet) ?

Fantom, I think the english translation is:

America is an illusion brought about by insufficient alcohol.

in other words, when Russians (soviets?) start thinking that America is so great, it is because they haven't drunk enough alcohol...

pretty clever actually!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Старший оракул
    Yeah, that's why I said "no illusion or lack of alcohol here (America)" I mostly said that because I had already had a few beers when I wrote it.

I agree, very clever...
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Well my take on the Sex/Love thing.

Biancca it is not a 16 years old girl who is going to tell us what women want! You are wrong and that comment is teeny.

Women are extremely sexual creatures, the problem for man (and woman ) is that tuning a woman for sex is very difficult. Do you remember the russian picture sex_machine? Anyway once you know how it works, you can make a woman want sex all the time.

Doughboy is wrong. If you always says Yes, you will lose your girl. Wanna be a door mat? I think not. You have to know WHEN to say yes or no.

Cyber sex is fun. It is amazing how you can become horny just by chatting on MSN by using your imagination. But really it is more fun in real life! Love on the net? What kind of infatuation is that ?!?! The internet as a dating tool makes sense. But puppy net love jeez! People have to comprehend the reason why they are on earth.

I think it is much more healthier for men to accept their sexuality. You want a woman for sex and only then after you want to commit and develop a strong feeling of "love". You should stay away from the emotion of love at the beginning. I had to reverse engineer my christian education, but I'm much more happy now. The illusioners left a bad taste in my mouth. It is simple you know, attract women and women will "love" you. They won't even understand it. That's not to say men ar not craving for "love" but you have to be ready to go through the necessary steps for healthy "love"

You are candid about love eMAD and besotted to an illusion. And you have no idea how it all works. Meet the girl and get on with your life.

my few dollars worth of comments

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan

Doughboy is wrong. If you always says Yes, you will lose your girl. Wanna be a door mat? I think not. You have to know WHEN to say yes or no.

Im not wrong. Go ahead, say no. See what happens, she'll go from 0 to bitch in about 2 seconds. Either that or 'disapointed' and wont want to talk anymore.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Старший оракул
    I have had relationships where if I said "no" to something like sex, or even just to going to a movie, she would say "Fine, then I'll find someone else to do it with me!"
    Of course, she was completely kidding, but there is always this little part of you that gets mad about someone saying something like that to you... That's just not cool at all...!

-Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan

Biancca it is not a 16 years old girl who is going to tell us what women want!
    No, I am a woman that can only tell you what I want (and have at the moment)

1.) he should have a job
    2.) he should not be American
    3.) I'd prefer if he doesn't get up to 300 pounds since Im kinda petite

Thats it as long as he is not a deranged criminal or abusive or anything.

I wouldn't call what this thread is about "love" through the internert I'd call it entertainment.

Подающий надежды оратор
    It's fun to meet new people online, take them offline and sex them. If you do internet love without making the relations real, you're sick.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by fragdemon
    It's fun to meet new people online, take them offline and sex them.
    ROFL

to sex = to find out whether it's male or female

So, who's sick? ;)

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by net surfer
    Quote Originally Posted by fragdemon
    It's fun to meet new people online, take them offline and sex them.
    ROFL

to sex = to find out whether it's male or female

So, who's sick?

I... No, I'm not going to add a single thing, there's nothing I could add to make it any better!

-Fantom

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom605
    I have had relationships where if I said "no" to something like sex, or even just to going to a movie, she would say "Fine, then I'll find someone else to do it with me!"
    Of course, she was completely kidding, but there is always this little part of you that gets mad about someone saying something like that to you... That's just not cool at all...!

-Fantom

Yea. Exactly. Im like Hey wanna do this? And they're like. "No." so im like fine But then when i say no they're like WHWHAHW HQAWJ HAJW HA OMFG FOFMG UR SO MEAN WHA WAH WAH
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почётный участник
    its over guys...topic is closed..

*thanks for your votes ...stupid and weird...it really shows what i am

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by eMAD
    ...stupid and weird...it really shows what i am
    No its what they are not you

Quote Originally Posted by eMAD
    its over guys...topic is closed..

*thanks for your votes ...stupid and weird...it really shows what i am
    and the tragedy begins

Never live your life according to polls

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Never live your life according to polls
    Золотые слова!
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Новичок
    eMAD, you have good views on love, do not worry, its nice to see some innocence in todays sex-fuelled society.

Mordon, you give the impression that women are some form of object you can learn to manipulate for your own benefit. You cannot hope to understand a woman by articulating when to say 'yes' or 'no' in regards to having sex. This is just another form of control, and shows a lack of respect for the woman involved. Sex can sometimes come before love, life works in a myriad of strange ways, but you should certainly not use sex as a means to find love, that kind of approach shows your youth.

The key to a womans heart and mind is the emotional, intellectual and spiritual bonds you make with her, then ultimately sex can by the highest physical expression of love, and of far more substance and value than casual sex without objective. Dont call eMads perspective on internet love dillusional, if you arnt prepared to look at your own one-sided views first.

Remember, a strong man wants a strong woman. Not one he can control.

Betelgeuse, you are part of a dying race. Now women themselves are getting used to people like Mordan, because there are few alternatives. People like you will become sad, because it will be hard to find women who are like you. Unless you are so lucky to have found one like you already!

Fear, humanity, the Mordanites are taking over the world!

Подающий надежды оратор

Opposites attract

>>Remember, a strong man wants a strong woman. Not one he can control.

I think you've bought a boatload of rubbish, my young friend.

Ever heard the phrase 'opposites attract'? A weak man wants a strong woman, because he wants to defer authority to someone else, and escape from the difficulties of decision making and the responsibilities of setting direction for the family.

A strong man doesn't fear leadership, and consequently, he looks for different things in a partner, he doesn't have an overwhelming need to have a partner who can lead for him. It has nothing to do with seeking out a woman 'he can control.' No...constant worrying about who is in control and who appears in charge is a very feminist style of thinking... no he simply is in a position of strength, because he finds security internally, he consequently doesn't require security from an external source, like a strong partner....rather he can set for his priorities such traits as beauty, kindness, carefulness, etc.

To be a hundred percent honest (rather than just try to debate), I prefer that my wife show strength at times, like when she is doing a job search. But, I'll tell you something, I can love her for who she is, and I didn't have a need to exclude meek women when I was searching out a wife. Good grief man, the meek shall inherit the earth, its a quality, good trait.

Wars aren't started by meek people, they are started by strong people. Lets appreciate some feminine qualities, because a woman without feminine qualities, really isn't any different than a man.

Подающий надежды оратор

Mordon

Mordon, just got to reading more of the thread, good for you, undoing your early education...I just hope some of these people casually repeating feminist dogma about 'control' can redo some of their education too.

I agree, accept who you are. Men who make themselves subservient to woman, thinking that will aggrandize them in the eyes of women, are in for a huge surprise...not only will it not protect them from criticism or put them in a favorable light, but the opposite. What a horrible position, to be criticized and not deserve any of it.

You'll find out someday beutlguese, when you are in the divorce court room, and you find out that you are just an evil man, same as all of them.

At least for me, I deserve lots of criticism, when I receive criticism, I don't get angry, usually I think 'thats fair'...or its even more than fair, because I've done that and a whole lot worse.

You my friend, are in a position to be greatly disappointed some day.

Good post and well articulated but

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
    eMAD, you have good views on love, do not worry, its nice to see some innocence in todays sex-fuelled society.
    Boyish view on Love. By the way by your picture you don't look much older than me.

You are like saying" It is nice to see some boy without experience in todays sex-fuelled society

Get on with your time. And besides as of today you cannot change your nature. Sex is the primary drive in your life. You have to reproduce you know; that's the program in your genes. Thank God sex is enjoyable, but religion made it a sin.

Mordon, you give the impression that women are some form of object you can learn to manipulate for your own benefit. You cannot hope to understand a woman by articulating when to say 'yes' or 'no' in regards to having sex. This is just another form of control, and shows a lack of respect for the woman involved. Sex can sometimes come before love, life works in a myriad of strange ways, but you should certainly not use sex as a means to find love, that kind of approach shows your youth.
    It was just an impression then.

Sex as a mean to find love? Usually when you are young and innocent it is the other way around.
    My youth = my lifestyle my philosophy and my vitamins.
    The key to a womans heart and mind is the emotional, intellectual and spiritual bonds you make with her, then ultimately sex can by the highest physical expression of love, and of far more substance and value than casual sex without objective.
    We agree on this point. But did you know people can do all that you said above in a few hours and have "casual sex" with a woman, we call this a one night stand. And it is not manipulation, it happens, if the woman wants it.

Dont call eMads perspective on internet love dillusional, if you arnt prepared to look at your own one-sided views first.

Remember, a strong man wants a strong woman. Not one he can control.
    dillusional ? huh? I said internet love is an illusion. OK in some rare cases, it works but only because the 'lovers' decided to meet. and then it all comes down to a relationship.

Some women want a doormat not a man. And vice versa. Many men are looking for a house-wife. You have to KNOW what you want and then find the right person for you.

Again staying in "love" over the Internet for more than a few months without trying to meet the person in real life is neurotic and will get you nowhere with women.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast