Thread: Poland vs Russia

Почтенный гражданин

Poland vs Russia

I wonder what does russian press say about lastest conflict between the countries?

Почётный участник

Re: Poland vs Russia

Quote Originally Posted by kamka
    I wonder what does russian press say about lastest conflict between the countries?
    Almost nothing. Only a few replies to some anti-Russian articles in Polish press. If there's a conflict, flame is fueled by Poland.

Почётный участник

Quote Originally Posted by kamka
    What conflict?

Почтенный гражданин

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Ivanov
    If there's a conflict, flame is fueled by Poland.
    What did you say… Poland? Never heard about that thing

Ooh.. ooh... I remember something that happened not long ago... hmm what was it? It was that the Russian ballet was in Poland but the polish people boycotted it because of something... what was it? It was in the news all over the place... hmm was it the Ukranian elections (Poland officially was for Yushenko and Russia for Yanukovitch)? I can't remember!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Почётный участник
    Yeah, Ukraine is like that girl who is a desided fiancee for her neighbours. Pity thing is that neither Russia, nor Western countries really care about its own opinion

Почтенный гражданин
    It's a pity that Russia's relations with former partners of the Eastern block have worsened, especially with Slavic nations.

From their point of view we forced Communism on to them but a lot of older people still remember and appreciate the losses the Russian army has endured when liberating them from Nazis. Communism was their choice too, only supported by the USSR. Communist movements experienced a boost when Nazi regimes were over.

Greece almost turned Communist too just after the war, the movement was suppressed by the US, and a worse dictator came to power for which one of the US presidents apologized. Some details escape me I only saw the documentary on Australian TV.

Hopefully leaders take steps to improve the relationships again, there is a lot of trade going on between Russia and the rest of the Eastern Europe.
    Anatoli - Анатолий - أناتولي - 阿纳托利 - アナトーリー - 아나톨리

But has Russia ever been cool with Poland and vice versa? I mean false dmitries here and there, occupation, unrest, etc. etc.

I know the only one principle, on which relation with countries like Poland may be based: "Eye for an Eye".
    Кр. -- сестр. тал.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    But has Russia ever been cool with Poland and vice versa? I mean false dmitries here and there, occupation, unrest, etc. etc.
    Yes, big time. See my post above. Unfortunately, Poland's history was always to be occupied by some other country, it's just a matter of whose turn it was this time and who is less of an evil. Unlike cases with East Germany, Hungary and Czhechoslovakia, Polish unrests were not interfered with by the Soviet government.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    I know the only one principle, on which relation with countries like Poland may be based: "Eye for an Eye".
    This must end.
    Anatoli - Анатолий - أناتولي - 阿纳托利 - アナトーリー - 아나톨리

FL
    Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    But has Russia ever been cool with Poland and vice versa?
    There is nice song about Warsaw. "Пани Варшава". It is 1960's.

" ...Маршалковской огни,
    с каждым свиданьем светлее они,
    мы подружились навеки, Варшава...
    "
    I do not remember exact text.

Download mp3 the song:

"Пани Варшава"
    Исполнитель: Бернес, Марк
    http://rb.goldenmp3.ru/sn.html?al=19313

or

"Пани Варшава, товарищ Варшава" (Я.Хелемский) Марк Бернес
    http://e-kolmanovski.narod.ru/song.htm

Part of the song:

«Пани Варшава»
    Музыка Колмановский
    Стихи Яков Хелемский
    "
    Небо над Вислой твоей океана бездонней,
    Матери в парках качают уснувших детей.
    Ласточек стаи взлетают с открытых ладоней,
    С тёплых ладоней оживших твоих площадей.
    "

JJ
    Властелин
    The topic would be "Poland vs Russia - 3:3, Poland vs Kazakhstan - 1:0".
    Gib immer 100% bei der Arbeit: 12% am Montag, 23% am Dienstag, 40% am Mittwoch, 20% am Donnerstag, 5% am Freitag ...

Почтенный гражданин
    there another song:

Rozszumialysie wierzby placzace - Польская песня на мотив "Прощания славянки"

http://download.sovmusic.ru/m32/slavpol.mp3
    Не плюй в колодец, пригодится водицы, напиться.

ST
    This thread is about Russian councils children were beaten in Poland, and then Poland councils were beaten in Moscow?
    The bear looked at the car, and reflections of fire danced in his eyes. He knew what to do.

Завсегдатай
    Most Russians don't even know where Poland is. It's a classical case of Моська лает на слона...
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Most Russians don't even know where Poland is. It's a classical case of Моська лает на слона...
    Well they do know where the Poland is or at least that it is

Вот, скопировала с http://www.infrance.ru/forum/showthread ... 039&page=2 . Может для кого-нибудь окажется полезным. Я помню, что такую же технику (указательным пальцем делать быстрые горизонтальные движения под языком) логопед использовала с моим братиком, которой не выговарил "р".

"Произношение русского "р"

По-моему этот способ ещё не предлагали тут, или я читала невнимательно. Меня логопед так в Москве за 1 раз научил, а мама моя потом, по его методике, всю мою детсадовскую группу

А делать надо следующее. Человек говорит "ж-ж-ж-ж-ж-ж-ж-ж-ж" и тем временем водит быстро-быстро указательным пальцем между зубами из стороны в сторону (во рту должна оказаться максимум одна фаланга). Таким образом можно понять правильное положение языка + понять, как должен виброровать его кончик. Детям потом говорят резко выдернуть палец и продолжать получившееся "р", начав с него какое-нибудь слово (выходит что-то вроде "ж-ж-ж-ж-ж-р-р-р-р-ррррррыба"). ..."
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Почтенный гражданин
    Almost nothing. Only a few replies to some anti-Russian articles in Polish press
    the truth is, there's not a lot of it in here either, and I was just wondering if Russia says some more.

What conflict?
    some idiotic hooligans in poland beat up kids of russian counsils (most probably not knowing who it was), then three polish counsils were beaten up in Russia.

It was that the Russian ballet was in Poland but the polish people boycotted it because of something... what was it?
    lol, never even heard about it

Greece almost turned Communist too just after the war
    well, there is nothing surprising many countries turned to communism after the wwII as after facism, they were all searching desperatley for new political solution. and its not like we (i mean as a nation, nothing personal ) don't appreciate what has the USSR done for getting rid of nazis, its what happened later in the history (or actually earlier, too - Katyn etc) - Yalta, the regime, sending people to Siberia. The younger generation likes to think of it as of past that should not influence our relationship with Russia, the older, who have experienced personally poland being under russian occupation also divide in two groups - some that reminesce the times saying life was easier (as in, there actually was enough money, but there was no stuff to buy with the money) and the other who say that USSR was butting in too much and actually smothering our independance and freedom.

Hopefully leaders take steps to improve the relationships again
    I sincerely hope so.

But has Russia ever been cool with Poland and vice versa
    not that I know of! which is too bad actually.

countries like Poland
    meaning...?

Rozszumialysie wierzby placzace
    it is actually a polish song about those, who fought in polish secret army, theres nothing about russia, as far as I know!

OK I found it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4534621.stm

"Russia's famed Bolshoi Ballet has cut short a tour of Poland after tensions with Moscow boiled over into a boycott of its performances by local fans."

"Mass ticket cancellations followed protests at the absence of a mention of Poland's war role at the WWII 60th anniversary victory parade in Moscow."

That's what it was

FL
    Почтенный гражданин
    The most funny thing in the story is there was no concert tour of Bolshoi in Poland in the time.
    That was activity of rascaldom who wanted to use brand of Bolshoi.

http://yoki.ru/horo/news/18-05-2005/1540-0
    "
    Российское министерство иностранных дел утверждает, что никакого бойкота гастролей Большого театра в Польше не было. По данным МИД, имела место организационная беспомощность отдельных дельцов от искусства, пытавшихся представить собственные просчеты как разочарование зрителей".

Большой театр, в свою очередь, официально заявил, что, что он не организовывал гастролей в Польше. "Нынешний тур, который СМИ называют "гастролями Большого театра", на самом деле таковым не является. В концертах в Польше по личной инициативе принимают участие отдельные солисты Большого, которые в этот период находятся в отпуске, отметили в администрации театра.
    "

"
    МОСКВА, 18 мая - РИА "Новости". МИД РФ опровергает сообщения ряда СМИ о якобы имевшем место бойкоте гастролей Большого театра в Польше .

В поступившем в РИА "Новости" сообщении департамента информации и печати МИД РФ говорится, что "недавно в польской прессе появились подхваченные отдельными российскими СМИ сообщения о якобы имевшем место срыве гастролей в Польше группы артистов Большого театра". Сообщалось, "будто бы польские зрители, выражая недовольство российской политикой в отношении Польши , в знак протеста в массовом порядке стали сдавать билеты на концерты артистов Большого театра".

"Реальное же положение состоит в том, что никакого бойкота не было, а имела место организационная беспомощность отдельных дельцов от искусства как с направляющей, так и с принимающей стороны, пытавшихся представить собственные просчеты как разочарование зрителей", - подчеркивается в документе.

В связи с этим, для Москвы принципиально важной является позиция ведущих представителей творческой интеллигенции Польши . В опубликованном 13 мая этого года в Варшаве "Воззвании творческих союзов", которое подписали такие пользующиеся мировой славой деятели культуры, как Кшиштоф Пендерецкий, Анджей Вайда, Кшиштоф Занусси, содержится призыв к польскому обществу сохранять достоинство вопреки попыткам подобных манипуляций и воздается дань уважения русской культуре.

"Полностью присоединяемся к этому призыву элиты польской интеллигенции, звучащему особенно актуально на фоне большого общественного интереса к проводимым в настоящее время на взаимной основе в России и Польше "культурным сезонам", - заключается в комментарии МИД РФ.
    "