• yes

19 67.86%
  • no

9 32.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you believe aliens exist?

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Columbo
    dogboy, did you partially rip your idea off from KillZone???

No i partially remembered a semister of astronomy class .

You try breathing pure oxygen for a while, and you will see how long you live. In fact, even ozon (O3) is poisonous. It is really Nitrogen we humans need! Along with some other minor elements...
    Well, why is it then when atheletes get hurt, their trainers make them breath Pure oxygene to help their injuries heal faster?
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Старший оракул
    Oxygen therapy helps by killing bacteria that cannot survive in an oxygen-rich environment. Plus, oxygen free-radicals will kill germs, but also in the process destroy the atoms that compose your throat, lungs etc. That is why a typical oxygen treatment is only 90 per day. Oxygen can also stimulate growth of tiny blood vessels, to help heal wounds.

Actually kalinka, I think we have enough nitrogen. Too much nitrogen, and there wont be any oxygen. And oxygen is far more important to breathe than nitrogen.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    It seems that what we breath depends on our enviourment. That's scuba divers use different blends.
    http://www.techdiver.ws/trimix_narcosis.shtml
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    You try breathing pure oxygen for a while, and you will see how long you live. In fact, even ozon (O3) is poisonous. It is really Nitrogen we humans need! Along with some other minor elements...
    I think everything in large quantities will kill us. Try to eat pizzas for a few hours (without breaks, just putting one piece by one into your mouth) or to drink pure water continuously for a few hours. I guess eventually you'll blow up :)

Like in one commercial: a little doughter is asking her dad for another glass of juice (we can see she drank almost a whole 1 liter pack):
    - Ещё! (extending her glass to her dad)
    - Доченька, ты же лопнешь! (he stares at her worried in disbelief)
    - Пап, а ты налей и отойди.

Почётный участник
    well ... i read everything . ...in the beginin u were talkin about aliens ..but now u r talkin about oxygen that it kills ...and about quantities .it doesnt really matter ...cuz we cant give blood more than its needs ... and about aliens ...i do not believe they exist really ...maybe people understood it in a wrong way ..... ..like in our religion book ..and i think in every religion we know that Angels And Devils exist ..but we cant actually see them ...lets talk about that ..some of the old ancesters were able to see them ...maybe it grew larger and became a rumor that these creatures r 'aliens' ..in the last day (life's last day) when all the creature that God SWT created come and stand waitin their results ...Like to Heaven or Hell ..even angels and devils ......so we Have ' Human ,Angels ,Devils 'and Their Creater God SWT ... ..but still there r weird places even on earth ..and by this we can open a new topic....Permoda ? ....in our religion we have that before the last day ..there are signs ..like
    -life became extremly bad ...i mean children f***s their parents ..life becomes diffrenet...like deserts today become verry green ..and Ice in Syberia melt down ..water % become higher ....and many more things ..dont remember them all ....but the most important signs ..are
    there r a man with one eye that god gave him ability to do so extra stuff...like giving life back to someone or take lives..travel the world in minutes ..do miracles ...and so many more ....he gets his ends in someplace ...after that ..the other sign ..group of creature break a wall or like jail* that one of the ancient God SWT profits* made for them and kept them locked away ..they become free and eat everything they find ...everything ...then a big war happenes ..Jesus comes back ...many of Christians believe in something (cant say it for some reason) ..and he kills these creatures in jerusalem ........ ..
    - so at the end ..maybe Aliens arent what we think now ...we made it so big ..that people got scared of it ...maybe they are actualy just creatures we cant see ..like how someone's said in the previews page........and they dont scare me !

*= cant spell it right...or didnt find the word

Почётный участник
    well ... i read everything . ...in the beginin u were talkin about aliens ..but now u r talkin about oxygen that it kills ...and about quantities .it doesnt really matter ...cuz we cant give blood more than its needs ... and about aliens ...i do not believe they exist really ...maybe people understood it in a wrong way ..... ..like in our religion book ..and i think in every religion we know that Angels And Devils exist ..but we cant actually see them ...lets talk about that ..some of the old ancesters were able to see them ...maybe it grew larger and became a rumor that these creatures r 'aliens' ..in the last day (life's last day) when all the creature that God SWT created come and stand waitin their results ...Like to Heaven or Hell ..even angels and devils ......so we Have ' Human ,Angels ,Devils 'and Their Creater God SWT ... ..but still there r weird places even on earth ..and by this we can open a new topic....Permoda ? ....in our religion we have that before the last day ..there are signs ..like
    -life became extremly bad ...i mean children f***s their parents ..life becomes diffrenet...like deserts today become verry green ..and Ice in Syberia melt down ..water % become higher ....and many more things ..dont remember them all ....but the most important signs ..are
    there r a man with one eye that god gave him ability to do so extra stuff...like giving life back to someone or take lives..travel the world in minutes ..do miracles ...and so many more ....he gets his ends in someplace ...after that ..the other sign ..group of creature break a wall or like jail* that one of the ancient God SWT profits* made for them and kept them locked away ..they become free and eat everything they find ...everything ...then a big war happenes ..Jesus comes back ...many of Christians believe in something (cant say it for some reason) ..and he kills these creatures in jerusalem ........ ..
    - so at the end ..maybe Aliens arent what we think now ...we made it so big ..that people got scared of it ...maybe they are actualy just creatures we cant see ..like how someone's said in the previews page........and they dont scare me !

or like how i always say ..insects are the aliens ! ..
    *= cant spell it right...or didnt find the word

Почтенный гражданин
    Hmmm...

I believe angels are people too. I don't think they are another species.

Почётный участник
    well ..if they are human ..then human has wings and can fly and disapear ...and eat other stuf.... ... actually ..u just called them Angels ...so there is different between Human and Angels.....Human r Human .Angels Are Angels

Почтенный гражданин
    I dont think angels have wings either.

My religion is very different from yours though. I dont think it would do us any good to argue about it.

Завсегдатай
    Speaking of angels. I see through Biancca's point. If they're not totally human, they can do some things people can't do. And in this case they can make wings if you'd like to see that. But, frankly speaking, why do they need to connive all your beliefs? They're just antropomorphous.

Well, don't pay attention to this post, if it's vague. I just wrote what had been in my mind at that very minute not thinking much of it.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123