Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: The book on the history of creation of the atomic bomb

  1. #1
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    10

    The book on the history of creation of the atomic bomb

    Can anyone suggest (посоветовать) me a good book (or books) on the history of creation of the atomic bomb in USSR and USA?

    Thanks.
    Correct my mistakes please.

  2. #2
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,786
    Rep Power
    11

  3. #3
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    10
    Большое спасибо.
    Correct my mistakes please.

  4. #4
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,786
    Rep Power
    11
    You are welcome :-)

  5. #5
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    12
    Here are a few of the better hits I got from amazon.com. I have not personally read any of them, but you will find reviews for all of them (both from professionals and from readers) underneath them.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/068481 ... e&n=283155

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/086534 ... e&n=283155

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031632 ... e&n=283155

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/030006 ... e&n=283155
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

  6. #6
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    10
    And are there any e-books on this topic? I need exactly e-books. I'm sorry that I didn't point out this in my original message.
    Correct my mistakes please.

  7. #7
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,786
    Rep Power
    11
    Ну это тебе надо в книжный магазин %)

  8. #8
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    10
    Где у нас такую литературу найти, ума не приложу. В двух крупных книжным магазинах посмотрел - ничего подобного нет.

    Разве что действительно на Amazonе заказать...

    PS: Translate the last sentence please.
    Correct my mistakes please.

  9. #9
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,786
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by eS_o
    Где у нас такую литературу найти, ума не приложу. В двух крупных книжным магазинах посмотрел - ничего подобного нет.

    Разве что действительно на Amazonе заказать...

    PS: Translate the last sentence please.
    Пфф... не верю, что такие книжи не продаются. В Москве ВСЕ продается..

  10. #10
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    10
    Вот и я тоже. Будем искать, если не найдется в электронном виде.
    Correct my mistakes please.

  11. #11
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,786
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by eS_o
    Вот и я тоже. Будем искать, если не найдется в электронном виде.
    На Лубянке есть большой книжный магазин - забыл уже название.. был там?

  12. #12
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Moscow,50 feet above the ground
    Posts
    4,106
    Rep Power
    14
    Библио-Глобус, улица Мясницкая дом 6/3
    Дом Книги на Новом Арбате - этот магазин много больше
    Я так думаю.

  13. #13
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,786
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Leof
    Библио-Глобус, улица Мясницкая дом 6/3
    Дом Книги на Новом Арбате
    Библио-Глобус - это тот о котором я говорю? %) Рядом со зданием ФСБ

  14. #14
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri
    Quote Originally Posted by eS_o
    Вот и я тоже. Будем искать, если не найдется в электронном виде.
    На Лубянке есть большой книжный магазин - забыл уже название.. был там?
    Тюрьме КГБ!?!?
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

  15. #15
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Moscow,50 feet above the ground
    Posts
    4,106
    Rep Power
    14
    Dimitri - Библио-Глобус is the name you forgot.
    Barmaley - тюрьма КГБ. And yes - there are tens of buildings of ex-KBG including the main offise. However, in Summer of 1998 I saw by two my eyes the old women grazing her three big goats exactly within the lawn of KGB building. It was something unbeliveable!
    Я так думаю.

  16. #16
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serving Polonium-flavoured Sake at a London Japanese Restaurant
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Leof
    Dimitri - Библио-Глобус is the name you forgot.
    Barmaley - тюрьма КГБ. And yes - there are tens of buildings of ex-KBG including the main offise. However, in Summer of 1998 I saw by two my eyes the old women grazing her three big goats exactly within the lawn of KGB building. It was something unbeliveable!
    Obviously these goats were imperialist saboteurs!
    Заранее благодарю всех за исправление ошибок в моём русском.

  17. #17
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Moscow,50 feet above the ground
    Posts
    4,106
    Rep Power
    14
    can't be! they were female goats and they looked real! I touched them - they were such nice creatures! No - they coudn't be saboteurs..Perhaps they worked on KGB though - you know - milk for the kitchen and such....
    Я так думаю.

  18. #18
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Leof
    can't be! they were female goats and they looked real! I touched them - they were such nice creatures! No - they coudn't be saboteurs..Perhaps they worked on KGB though - you know - milk for the kitchen and such....
    Did they like your touch? Did they touch you too?
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  19. #19
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Moscow,50 feet above the ground
    Posts
    4,106
    Rep Power
    14
    you naughty man!
    Я так думаю.

Similar Threads

  1. History HELP!
    By iamjames in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: August 1st, 2007, 01:39 AM
  2. Soviet History
    By Asylum in forum Politics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: August 12th, 2006, 09:37 PM
  3. Sex Bomb
    By in forum Fun Stuff
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 8th, 2006, 12:35 PM
  4. Replies: 127
    Last Post: December 16th, 2005, 03:19 AM
  5. Atomic Bombing on the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
    By a true arab in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: September 24th, 2005, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary