If you are a professional offering Russian tutoring, please follow the following guidelines when making a post:
1. Indicate your rates unless your lessons are free.
2. You can make the subject line whatever you wish. However, we recommend mentioning your full name and location. For example, "James Ivanov, Seattle (WA) Russian tutoring" or "Mark Berk, online Russian tutoring, 10 years experience". This will help you to stand out of other language help and exchange posts.
3. In the body of the post, please indicated your:
- Full name
- Location taught (city/town/state/province/region/country or online)
- Hourly rate
- Levels taught
- Ages taught
- Institution, if affiliated
- email (optional)
- telephone (optional)
- website (optional)
4. Any other information about yourself, such as background, qualifications, etc.