Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lampada

Thread: looking for native Russian to learn basics

  1. #1
    ok6
    ok6 is offline
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4

    looking for native Russian to learn basics

    hey everybody
    im looking for someone who can help me to learn russian basics
    instead i can answer any question about persian
    Please, message if you interested.
    tnx

  2. #2
    ok6
    ok6 is offline
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4
    back from 2014 and still none
    i have wasted lots of my time ..

  3. #3
    Увлечённый спикер
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Grodno, Belarus
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    8
    Hi, you can (re-)start right now by downloading the 1st lesson (pdf + mp3) from the handbook for self-learners “Introduction into Basic Russian”: https://ru.files.fm/u/c9k8e48a Thank you.
    You are always welcome here: https://www.facebook.com/russkijazyk/

  4. #4
    Moderator Lampada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    СССР -> США
    Posts
    17,627
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by nsdfrv View Post
    Hi, you can (re-)start right now by downloading the 1st lesson (pdf + mp3) from the handbook for self-learners “Introduction into Basic Russian”: https://ru.files.fm/u/c9k8e48a Thank you.
    If lessons there are for a fee and you know what it is, could you please list it. This is a rule for this forum. Otherwise it would be considered а spam.
    Also, this section is specifically a place for penpals and language exchange.

    Thanks.

  5. #5
    Увлечённый спикер
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Grodno, Belarus
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post
    If lessons there are for a fee and you know what it is, could you please list it. This is a rule for this forum. Otherwise it would be considered а spam.
    Also, this section is specifically a place for penpals and language exchange.

    Thanks.
    I'm sorry, I didn't say that this is just one introductory lesson from a book for self-learners, and it's free. The book itself is also included into a pack of free materials. Further materials and support may be paid (it depends on the cusomer's choice though). As the pricing is not so simple to describe in one post, let me please give a link to the prices (if possible): https://rafl-online.com/rafl-courses...s/main-course/
    Thank you.
    You are always welcome here: https://www.facebook.com/russkijazyk/

  6. #6
    Moderator Lampada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    СССР -> США
    Posts
    17,627
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by nsdfrv View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't say that this is just one introductory lesson from a book for self-learners, and it's free. The book itself is also included into a pack of free materials. Further materials and support may be paid (it depends on the cusomer's choice though). As the pricing is not so simple to describe in one post, let me please give a link to the prices (if possible): https://rafl-online.com/rafl-courses...s/main-course/
    Thank you.
    It appears reasonable.
    Thanks.
    nsdfrv likes this.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)



Similar Threads

  1. My native: Russian, your native: English. Skype Voice Calls
    By GettingWeb in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 1st, 2010, 10:15 PM
  2. Native russian needs native american for skype talks
    By vanch in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 12th, 2009, 05:38 PM
  3. I learn English and seek native E-speaker for mutial help
    By learner&teacher in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 7th, 2008, 04:39 PM
  4. 100 Basics
    By Shadow_Masta in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 4th, 2003, 05:01 PM
  5. I can HELP to learn Russian... coz it's my native language.
    By zorkk in forum Getting Started with Russian
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 11th, 2003, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary