Thread: I support who wants to learn Russian!! Sostengo chi vuole imparare la lingua Russa!!!

I support who wants to learn Russian!! Sostengo chi vuole imparare la lingua Russa!!!

I support all who wants to learn or tries to learn Russian language!!!
    My name is Sergey. I was born and live in Moscow, Russia. Today I am learning English at home and I think that I can help people who study Russian in exchange for your help with my English studies.
    Posso aiutare italiano studiare a parlare Russo. Io studiavo Italiano molti anni fa a Firenze, ma non avevo la pratica della lingua parlata circa sette anni. Ho quasi dimenticato Italiano....ma vorrei ricordarlo con il tuo aiuto
    Your level is not important. But it's better if you have got a small base. I am going to assist you to teach verbal Russian. I also will teach you simple modern phrases that are useful in everyday live and help you in future. You will obtain some knowledge and skills In Russian.
    In the process of learning foreign language it is extremely important to set up the correct pronunciation at once! I speak classic Moscow Russian without any accents and dialects.
    Simple correspondence in my opinion is a long, tiresome and not effective way of studying language. Important not only to hear speech but also to see an articulation at conversation. For this reason I suggest to use Skype or ooVoo.
    My English needs some work. But for you this is more plus, than minus. I hope that my offer can be interesting
    Could you correct my English, please.

Gem
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Привет!! Я изучаю Русский язык. I want to improve my Russian and can help you with English, though it seems splendid to me