Thread: English from London! BEGINNER need help with Russki!

Новичок

Red face English from London! BEGINNER need help with Russki!

I have followed gymnastics since I was a child (now 30 years old) and fell in love with Russia and I have decided to learn Russian

I am a complete beginner, however, I already learnt over 100 words in only two weeks and have a very good memory and learning techniques - I have also learnt the Russian alphabet so that I can read and speak Russian even if I do not know what I am saying

I am an excellent speller and understand the use of grammar in the English language as it is my native tongue and I have an English qualification

I AM GAY - this may not appeal to everyone and I do not want to offend anyone should we have face-to-face conversations over the internet

I am prepared to put in a lot of hard work and time to help Russian people with their English

I am happy if only to speak English to help Russian people if my Russian is too basic. I would be very happy to help and hope to hear from someone soon

My name is Lloyd, which is Russian is Лойд and it means grey

Please feel free to reply to my message or add my email which is llwyd.anwyl.mobile at gmail

I plan to go to Russia very soon, therefore, I intend to learn as much of the language as possible by myself, however, a helping hand would be appreciated. I would prefer to chat with people who have a sense of humour and know how to smile!

Quote Originally Posted by llwyd.anwyl View Post
    I have followed gymnastics since I was a child (now 30 years old) and fell in love with Russia and I have decided to learn Russian

I am a complete beginner, however, I already learnt over 100 words in only two weeks and have a very good memory and learning techniques - I have also learnt the Russian alphabet so that I can read and speak Russian even if I do not know what I am saying

I am an excellent speller and understand the use of grammar in the English language as it is my native tongue and I have an English qualification

I AM GAY - this may not appeal to everyone and I do not want to offend anyone should we have face-to-face conversations over the internet

I am prepared to put in a lot of hard work and time to help Russian people with their English

I am happy if only to speak English to help Russian people if my Russian is too basic. I would be very happy to help and hope to hear from someone soon

My name is Lloyd, which is Russian is Лойд and it means grey

Please feel free to reply to my message or add my email which is llwyd.anwyl.mobile at gmail

I plan to go to Russia very soon, therefore, I intend to learn as much of the language as possible by myself, however, a helping hand would be appreciated. I would prefer to chat with people who have a sense of humour and know how to smile!
    You are very welcome here as well as everybody else, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity, skin color, ethnic background, religion, etc! Please, feel yourself at home. I am glad you've found us!
    And yes, most of our people have a great sense of humor.

Новичок
    Привет, Лойд!
    I'm Olga. I can help you with Russian. Write me olganosur@mail.ru

Новичок
    Thank you for your replies and those who responded by way of e-mail

I have made a skype account username LLWYD.ANWYL so feel free to message me on there if you would like to chat

I do not discriminate myself and believe that those who seek out to learn of other cultures will not have any prejudice that stands in the way of a common goal to lean from oneanother