Thread: "I learned my lesson,and stopped translating long text

"I learned my lesson,and stopped translating long text

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Quote Originally Posted by paulb
    I think that should turn it into something acceptable.
    THANK YOU! You were really A LOT OF help!
    That was a huge task, and not just a simple question. You want people to do translations for you, and you get paid for them... (Edited out. L.)...
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Завсегдатай
    Ага, да, выложил 200 страниц текста на русском, попросил перевести и пошёл потом деньги за него получил. Ну просто даже пальцем не пошевелив.
    И вообще, русские посты вообще ж здесь никто не правит, да? Иногда даже вообще не на 99%. А англоязычные загибаются, бедные. Ни за что.
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:
    http://masterrussian.net/sendmessage.php
    У меня что-то с почтой, на ЛС ответить не могу. (

Quote Originally Posted by charlestonian
    That was a huge task, and not just a simple question. You want people to do translations for you, and you get paid for them... (Edited out. L.)...
    You live to prove your avatar suits you best. I had already sent my translation by the time I wrote the original message. I wish I could have sent the one by paulb or scotcher, though.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

You live to prove your avatar suits you best. I had already sent my translation by the time I wrote the original message. I wish I could have sent the one by paulb or scotcher, though.
    That still does not cut it. How do we know that you are telling the truth? I see people like you on other forums. They want somebody else to do the job for them, and yet, they get paid. Would you share your pay with paulb and scotcher? I reckon, no... I learned my lesson, and stopped translating long texts for people. There...
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaya
    Ага, да, выложил 200 страниц текста на русском, попросил перевести и пошёл потом деньги за него получил. Ну просто даже пальцем не пошевелив.
    И вообще, русские посты вообще ж здесь никто не правит, да? Иногда даже вообще не на 99%. А англоязычные загибаются, бедные. Ни за что.
    You are right. There is nothing wrong with a small sentence or two, but when somebody sticks you with a large text, and gets paid for it, that is not right...

That still does not cut it. How do we know that you are telling the truth?
    Do I need to prove anything to you?

Would you share your pay with paulb and scotcher? I reckon, no...
    Why does it bother you so much? I wouldn't have shared it with you anyways.

You are right. There is nothing wrong with a small sentence or two, but when somebody sticks you with a large text, and gets paid for it, that is not right...
    Hey, Charlestonian, I get paid for every word you post here or didn't you know about it?

Завсегдатай
    Кто-то не видит разницы между "переводить" и "редактировать", "исправлять ошибки". Опять-таки, если хочешь поговорить об этом)), вырази свою мысль в цифрах. Будет интересно послушать о том, кто сколько этого текста "перевёл", в процентном соотношении. Например: такой-то - 50%, такой-то - 30%, такой-то - 20%, автор темы - 0%.
    charlestonian, лично тебя мы от перевода готовы полностью освободить.)) И вообще от помощи. От написания сообщений в конце концов.)))))) Думаю, не ошибусь, если кто-то думает так же, как я.
    Вах, текст правда был объёмом в 200 страниц А4? Какой размер шрифта, можно узнать? Если кто-то считает, что их было 200, то у него даже не двоится или троится в глазах, а как минимум 200ится)))) Это ж сколько выпить для такого надо?
    (злостный оффтоп, конечно, но здесь модераторы новых тем в этом случае не заводят, как я заметила)

Или charlestonian действительно не понял, что на самом деле значило моё предыдущее сообщение? Объяснять не буду, увольте.
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:

Кто-то не видит разницы между "переводить" и "редактировать", "исправлять ошибки". Опять-таки, если хочешь поговорить об этом)), вырази свою мысль в цифрах. Будет интересно послушать о том, кто сколько этого текста "перевёл", в процентном соотношении. Например: такой-то - 50%, такой-то - 30%, такой-то - 20%, автор темы - 0%.
    charlestonian, лично тебя мы от перевода готовы полностью освободить.)) И вообще от помощи. От написания сообщений в конце концов.)))))) Думаю, не ошибусь, если кто-то думает так же, как я.
    Вах, текст правда был объёмом в 200 страниц А4? Какой размер шрифта, можно узнать? Если кто-то считает, что их было 200, то у него даже не двоится или троится в глазах, а как минимум 200ится)))) Это ж сколько выпить для такого надо?
    (злостный оффтоп, конечно, но здесь модераторы новых тем в этом случае не заводят, как я заметила)

Или charlestonian действительно не понял, что на самом деле значило моё сообщение? Объяснять не буду, увольте.
    (Edited out. L.) Your message does not make any sense. (Edited out. L.)...

Завсегдатай
    Нечего на зеркало пенять. Те, кто знает русский лучше тебя, меня поняли.

...(злостный оффтоп, конечно, но здесь модераторы новых тем в этом случае не заводят, как я заметила)
    Намёк понят.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Слушай Лампада! I did not need your interference! Why did you make a separate topic??? Did I ask you to do that?

И потом люди удивляются, (Edited out. L.)!!!!

Lampada, nu zachem ti udalyaesh my posts? Ya pravdu govaryu. Я помню, когда мне было 11 лет а моему брату было 6 лет, отец умер и мама одна воспитывала нас, еврейская пара подкупила ордер на нашу квартиру и нас выбросили, зимой! Нам пришлось жить в подвале моей тёти.

"The rules of this forum shall be as follows and shall also be unconditionally binding for all registered users:

1 - You are welcome to post any ideas about the Russian language and culture. No off-topic posts is allowed.
    2 - Whenever you create a new topic, you must give it a meaningful descriptive name. No gibberish, one-word sujbects are allowed.
    3 - Do not post obscenities or insult other users. You can challenge somebody's ideas but no personal attacks is allowed.
    4 - Choose appropriate categories/forums for your posts
    5 - Try to check your grammar and spelling
    6 - Do not make this forum a chat
    7 - Do not spam or advertize here
    8 - Do not register more than one account. We will figure it out and block you!
    9 - All posts must be in English or Russian, except for the special "Beyond Russian" section of the forum where you can use several other languages.
    10 - Never use ALL CAPS in posts unless you intend to show that you are shouting. No CAPS is allowed in the subject."
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Я думаю, такой (Edited L.) как ты этого вполне заслуживает!
    Блин, теперь просто невозможно понять, где Лампада модерировала, а где люди сами (Edited L.) пишут Ей надо цифровую подпись сделать

Завсегдатай
    Лампада ставит точку после «Edited». Так что моё исправление — контрафакт.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Властелин
    It's touching that Charlestonian feels the need to look out for my financial affairs!