Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another bunch of them words

Старший оракул

Another bunch of them words

Fagggot, fag, bugger, sod, poofter, homo, pansy, gay
    What else?

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    rump ranger.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    the long form of fag is spelled Fagget, faget, faggot. I dont think the world may ever know the real spelling. I just say fag.

Pussy is another one.

If i came up with any more i would be banned.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Завсегдатай
    Are you trying to come up with insults for gay people or insults in general?

Завсегдатай
    Watch the movie "Southpark, bigger longer and uncut". You'll learn a thing or 2.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Завсегдатай
    Would someone tell me what's so great about South Park?

Завсегдатай
    whats so great about the Las Cruses область ?

Завсегдатай
    Since when do I live in Las Cruces область? Check out my location, yo.

Завсегдатай
    ok its an обл

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Actually Propp, I don't think that "bugger" should be on the list really. I did not think that it was still used in that way anymore.

Example: You are sitting on a blanket at the beach soaking up sunrays when two children come running across the sand and over your blanket spilling sand all over you. You then sit up and shaking your fist yell, "You little buggers".

I think his spelling is correct.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    the long form of fag is spelled Fagget, faget, @@@@. I dont think the world may ever know the real spelling. I just say fag.

Pussy is another one.

If i came up with any more i would be banned.
    PLEASE!! Just for educational purposes. And what is the difference. I don't mean insult.
    I know that "bugger" is rather a common curse word, but anyway.

DDT
    What do you mean, "What is the difference?" ?
    Between what?

Старший оракул
    I mean what drives you to use "pansy" instead of "fag" etc. in any actual case.

Завсегдатай
    "Pansy" is not a very vulgar word. It is generally used to refer to a person who is not tough or afraid of doing something. For example:
    "I dare you to jump off the roof of my house!"
    "No!"
    "You pansy!"

"Fag" and "fag*ot", however, can be used in almost any context when you want to insult the person(regardless if he is gay or not). It goes without saying that this is rarely, if ever, used on females. It is similar to "f*ck" in the sense that it can be used in almost any situation.

"Homo" is used like "fag", with the exception that it has more of a "gay" connotation. It is also never used with females.
    "That male model has pretty nice abs."
    "You homo!"
    Compare:
    "Haha, I stole your CD player."
    "Fag!"

"Gay" is used so often that it has almost lost its "gay" meaning. It is also in common usage among both males and females. Example:
    "Guess what - he's not letting us use cheat sheets on the next exam."
    "That's gay."
    "I can't make it to our next LAN game."
    "Gay."
    Note that in both examples "gay" is being used to express the speaker's disappointment, rather than to insult anyone in particular.

sod, bugger, poofter - These are almost exclusively British or Australian, so I can't really say. I have noticed, however, that "sod" and "bugger" can be used both as nouns and verbs.

DDT
    I always just assumed that a "sod" was an old person or something similar. It was pretty common to call someone a "silly sod" when they did something a little foolish or forgetfull.

In Australia "poofter" is used like "fag" is in the USA. I do not think it is particularly derogitory but you could use this word to start a fight with a "straight" if you wanted to. But personally I think that if you want to start a fight with someone you are better off to just walk up to them and punch them in the face as hard as you can. But that's just me.

As for "pussy" or "puss" it is more like calling someone a wimp or a weak man.

"Homo" is just a short version of "homosexual". This is the word that I use in polite company rather than "gay" because "Gay" is also a girl's name.

Почтенный гражданин
    fairy, queen, poofter.....and one other very nasty one, of which I will only say it begins with fudge and ends with the name of the football team from Green Bay.

In the interest of politcal correctness, we should ask for gay insults about straights. The only one I know is the lesbian one for straight girls "breeder".

dogboy, the long form of fag is faggot

Почтенный гражданин
    actually, it's @@@@@@, 6 times

Завсегдатай
    @@@@@@@@@@@? Really?

Завсегдатай
    Propp, please note that in the minds of many people in England the word "poof" is linked with the adjective "southern" rather than "northern".
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Propp, please note that in the minds of many people in England the word "poof" is linked with the adjective "southern" rather than "northern".
    So, it's a kind of derogatory word for those southerners, meaning the northerns are so straight, unspoiled with culture and close to land people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast