Thread: Teach §

Завсегдатай

Teach §

I think, if you really want to learn. you must teach. the only reason that i learned cases was because i had to teach somone. i knew verbs, and he was like. ok lets start cases. so i said OK! hold on, let me... think up some sentences... yea, that's it ... sentences... (meanwhile i was typing in google "Learn russian cases".) so, i was actually forced to learn with the person i suggest, you master the material first, then teach somone later, unlike me. but you never fully understand somthing untill you can teach it. the dude i tought, i'm sure doesn't give a Ф*ck about russian anymore, he was one of those "wow i saw a cool russian sign now i must learn for 2 days and give up" but hey 4 months later, i am better because of it, and i think, you will be too.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

Re: Teach §

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    i'm sure doesn't give a Ф*ck about russian anymore, he was one of those "wow i saw a cool russian sign now i must learn for 2 days and give up
    LOL. I love the way you used "Ф*ck". I have a cuz sorta like that. He says Russian is coolest and you know stuff like that, but yet he dosen't care about learning it much (only words he knows is да and нет). Except IF we ever go paint balling he wants to know Russian commands, so that way we can shout it at each other without the others knowing what we are talking about. (He lives by a sorta hilly woody area with a creek so it would be pretty cool)
    <life>Leon S. Kenedy</life>

Почётный участник
    That may have been me, but whatever, I've had other projects that needed to get done (Senior Thesis, College Apps, etc.), but I've got nothing to do now, so I'm gonna start learning Russian again. My friend isn't the best of teachers, so I hope you people will do better to help me.

And I know more than Да и Нет, heh.
    Let's all become Circumcellions.