Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Traveling outside with children

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Rep Power

    Traveling outside with children

    Hello everybody

    I am married with russian man with one baby (less than 2 y.o.)

    My question is, can mother leave the country with the child without "authorization" of the father? (of course baby has passport). I ask this because in some countries, it is required written autorization from father/ or mother (if only one parent travel with children).

    I ingore russian law on this respect, please let me know if some of you know about this.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Rep Power

    Re: Traveling outside with children

    If you want to leave the country you must present a notarized authorization of second parent

Similar Threads

  1. Traveling and how to get cheap prices
    By Rhaab in forum Travel and Tourism
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 7th, 2010, 07:52 PM
  2. Children's games
    By sergey.k in forum Learn English - Грамматика, переводы, словарный запас
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 9th, 2009, 05:36 AM
  3. bilingual children
    By iriroma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 15th, 2009, 08:03 AM
  4. Does traveling together ruin friendships?
    By Biancca in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 19th, 2005, 07:59 AM
  5. Speaking to children
    By cheelen in forum Getting Started with Russian
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: November 6th, 2004, 08:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary