View Poll Results: Нужно ли раскрашивать старые чёрно-белые фильмы?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Да

7 35.00%
  • Нет

13 65.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Штирлиц... в цвете.

Почётный участник

Re: Штирлиц... в цвете.

Хех.... мне вот нравятся черно-белые фильмы. Порой даже больше, чем цветные.

Старший оракул

Quote Originally Posted by it-ogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SAn
    Вот очень хорошая статья: http://secret-r.net/publish.php?p=56
    Хотя "тунеядец" - это да, это очевидно. Прямо "и как я раньше не заметил!"
    Штирлиц отдыхал на конспиративной квартире немецкой разведки. Это часть работы - поддержание легенды. Представьте, целый день оттрубил в конторе, а потом ещё надо тащиться в бар, играть в шахматы и выдавать себя за обычного бюргера. А утром опять на службу. Когда ж тут выспишься?!

Ну а крест же он получил за то, что разоблачил "предателей" среди руководителей немецкого атомного проекта, если мне память не изменяет. Какие претензии? Его за это и Центр тоже наградил. Вот так параллельно по службам и продвигался. Сразу по двум.
    Налево пойдёшь - коня потеряешь, направо пойдёшь - сам голову сложишь.
    Прямой путь не предлагать!

Как она и обещала, во время родов радистка Кэт кричала по-немецки: "Mutter! Mutter!"
    "Rammstein" - подумал Штирлиц.

Завсегдатай

А кто-нибудь может объяснить мне, почему радистку зовут Кэт (на английский манер)?

Не уверена, что уже не задавала этот вопрос...
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Оля
    А кто-нибудь может объяснить мне, почему радистку зовут Кэт (на английский манер)?
    Не уверена, что уже не задавала этот вопрос...
    =) Точно задавала http://masterrussian.net/mforum/view...%BD&start=2610 Но, ответа не было. Нужно у немцев спрашивать.

Можно принимать это или не принимать, личное дела каждого, но возмущаться по этому поводу - это уже чересчур. Это я про коммунистов, которые хотели в суд подать.
    English Edition

В обычных странах церковь отделена от государства, а в России - от Бога.

Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna

Yes it's nice to have the option to watch in colour.
    To me, black and white films always feel "old", from an era before I was born, from history...

But if you see the same film in colour it gives you a different feeling.
    For example, seeing a film about WW2 in colour made it seem a lot more "real" and relevant; hard to explain - it's just a different experience.

Black and white is to me old, serious films or montage of historical events. It's harder to really get into the film.

"Stirlitz" which was shown in Ramil's example is not only re-colourised, I think they have cut or added some scenes!
    I can't swear on it, but it was IMPOSSIBLE to synch the subtitles to the colour version. I think something has been added or removed, not just coloured. They should stick with colouring only and leave everything else as it is...

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna
    seeing a film about WW2 in colour made it seem a lot more "real" and relevant
    To me quite the opposite.
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Старший оракул

I’m a hard boiled conservative and maybe that’s my excuse to say this: the films about war, whatever it may be - the first or the second one, worth being watched were all black and white, На войне как на войне, Отец солдата, Баллада о солдате, Служили два товарища and they must have been made at the time when color technology was available too. There may be some that I forgot to mention though.

Hanna

I should have said when I talked about the War, I meant ACTUAL footage in colour that was taken back then.
    Particularly for documentaries.

I think they actually did have colour films back then, they just didn't use it much. I don't know why.

I saw something on TV which was about Hitler, in colour.

It was a totally different experience to see him stroll around in the Austrian countryside, in colour, compared with the standard black and white footage. Suddenly I realised that this was a man like any other, albeit one that made some terrible decisions (and eventually killed himself.)

I think there are some films about important (old) USSR events in colour too. Maybe that was about the War too, I can't remember and did not watch it.

Of course, you can re-enact historical events and shoot it in colour. But that is not the same thing, since you know that the person you are seeing is just an actor regardless how natural everything looks.

For fictional FILMS about the war (not documentaries) it seems to me that the best ones were made closer to the time.

Старший оракул

Those motion pictures in color were mostly American and German. Russia had more urgent things to attend to than entertaining its people by color documentaries. There wasn’t enough bread to feed them.
    You know, with all these new computer tricks the authentic color footage of the Second WW, which I’m greatly impressed with too, may very well be devaluated, because since the emerging of that colorizing technology how are you supposed to distinguish the real film from the fake one? I’m already having this feeling of being tricked while looking at the color picture collections, which you can easily find on internet, this one for example http://www.ww2incolor.com/soviet-union/?g2_page=2

By the way, color films existed already in 1930-40s and there is even a documentary 'The color of War' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292774/) Here is some photographs also: http://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/ww2incolor.

They're real, I mean they were not painted in colors.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12