Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78

Thread: My name

  1. #21
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Actually, d=д. And Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, but that does not mean it is part of Russia now. It is a separate country from Russia, with its own president, language, etc. I'm pretty sure I am saying this correctly as my sister is adopted from Russia and my fiance is from Ukraine, but you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Мышзл.

  2. #22
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Almaty (former Alma-Ata), Kazakhstan
    Posts
    920
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ml_2006
    Actually, d=д. And Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, but that does not mean it is part of Russia now. It is a separate country from Russia, with its own president, language, etc. I'm pretty sure I am saying this correctly as my sister is adopted from Russia and my fiance is from Ukraine, but you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Wow! Where have you been before? That's some priceless info. Wait, let me write it down
    Please correct my mistakes if you can, especially article usage.
    My avatar shall be the author I'm currently reading.

  3. #23
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    766
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ml_2006
    Actually, d=д. And Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, but that does not mean it is part of Russia now. It is a separate country from Russia, with its own president, language, etc. I'm pretty sure I am saying this correctly as my sister is adopted from Russia and my fiance is from Ukraine, but you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.
    You're right, Ukraine has now not only its own president, but at the same time its own "Queen of England". I mean the president Yustchenko, that has lost recently almost completely all his power. The Ukraine has also its own criminal at power. So, let me express you my warmest congratulations!!! :P
    Could you please occasionally correct my stupid errors!
    Korrigiert bitte ab und zu meine dummen Fehler!

  4. #24
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Why is it CCCP in Russian. What does it stand for? Why is there no U in it.

    I can see one C will stand for Communist.
    C does not stand for Communist but for Socialist.

    CCCP= Союз Советских Социалистических Республик
    (Soyuz Sovietskih Socialisticheskih Respublik)
    Греческо - Έλληνας

  5. #25
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Almaty (former Alma-Ata), Kazakhstan
    Posts
    920
    Rep Power
    11
    C does not stand for Communist but for Socialist.

    CCCP= Союз Советских Социалистических Республик
    (Soyuz Sovietskih Socialisticheskih Respublik)
    Wow! Today is certainly the day of significant discoveries for me. I in my pathetic ignorance have always thought that СССР standed for Союз Спившихся Сбрендивших Русских.
    Please correct my mistakes if you can, especially article usage.
    My avatar shall be the author I'm currently reading.

  6. #26
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ml_2006
    Actually, d=д. And Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union, but that does not mean it is part of Russia now. It is a separate country from Russia, with its own president, language, etc. I'm pretty sure I am saying this correctly as my sister is adopted from Russia and my fiance is from Ukraine, but you are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.
    No, I looked on a map from 1980 and Ukraine wasn't on it, so it doesn't exist, someone made it up.... probably the Jews.

    P.s. while I was looking at the map I found a country called Hungry! I couldn't find Thirsty though. But that map was messed up because I was following Russia all the way to the East and I got to Alaska, but then I went all the way to the left (West) of the map and Alaska was there again. The retards put it on the map twice at opposite sides of the world! NELLY RETARDOS!.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  7. #27
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Almaty (former Alma-Ata), Kazakhstan
    Posts
    920
    Rep Power
    11
    P.s. while I was looking at the map I found a country called Hungry!
    That's nothing compared to what I found. Did you know there are such countries as Grenade, New Zealot, Saint Mitts and Levis, Comorons, Macronesia, Paragay, Rwander, San Marina, The Holy Sea, Zombia, eh?
    but then I went all the way to the left (West) of the map
    Is it just you who is ignorant or is it your weird map, which is messed up? When you look at a normal map, West is ALWAYS at the top, while East would be to the left.
    The retards put it on the map twice at opposite sides of the world! NELLY RETARDOS!.
    That really requires a substantial degree of stupidity. Any high school student knows that Alaska is the core element of the world and therefore must be put on all four opposite sides of the map. Every road leads to Alaska they say.
    Please correct my mistakes if you can, especially article usage.
    My avatar shall be the author I'm currently reading.

  8. #28
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Москва, Зеленоград.
    Posts
    2,040
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by ml_2006
    But that map was messed up because I was following Russia all the way to the East and I got to Alaska, but then I went all the way to the left (West) of the map and Alaska was there again.
    Alaska also is a part of Russia. So Russia is around the world. And Russians are everywhere.



    Russians coming!

  9. #29
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Location

    [quote="TATY"] But that map was messed up because I was following Russia all the way to the East and I got to Alaska, but then I went all the way to the left (West) of the map and Alaska was there again. [quote]

    You do realize that Ukraine is SW of Russia next to Poland. Look for the black sea, and then look for Ukraine. Also, Ukraine's recent independence from Russia was in 1991. They were independent back in the early 20th century for a brief period. So maybe you just need to get a different map.
    Мышзл.

  10. #30
    Почётный участник
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    10
    ml_2006, don't buy anything from this Russians ppl!!! )

  11. #31
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Москва, Зеленоград.
    Posts
    2,040
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ml_2006
    You do realize that Ukraine is SW of Russia next to Poland.
    Poland is also a part of Russia

    http://old-map.narod.ru/all-17.html

  12. #32
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ml_2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    But that map was messed up because I was following Russia all the way to the East and I got to Alaska, but then I went all the way to the left (West) of the map and Alaska was there again.

    You do realize that Ukraine is SW of Russia next to Poland. Look for the black sea, and then look for Ukraine. Also, Ukraine's recent independence from Russia was in 1991. They were independent back in the early 20th century for a brief period. So maybe you just need to get a different map.
    You are making this stuff up.
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  13. #33
    Завсегдатай Basil77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Moscow reg.
    Posts
    2,549
    Rep Power
    17
    They were independent back in the early 20th century for a brief period.
    Nonsense! Nothing like that happened that time! (I don't count Petlura's and other bandit's short rule) There is no such nation as ukrainians! Lenin and Stalin artifisially create this republic, Gitler and later CIA helped to create nationalistic forces there - so now there is something amorth at the place of former south-western Russia, and this thing is called "Ukraine".
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

  14. #34
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Москва, Зеленоград.
    Posts
    2,040
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    Hitler

  15. #35
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77
    They were independent back in the early 20th century for a brief period.
    Nonsense! Nothing like that happened that time! (I don't count Petlura's and other bandit's short rule) There is no such nation as ukrainians! Lenin and Stalin artifisially create this republic, Gitler and later CIA helped to create nationalistic forces there - so now there is something amorth at the place of former south-western Russia, and this thing is called "Ukraine".
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  16. #36
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Москва, Зеленоград.
    Posts
    2,040
    Rep Power
    12
    Да украинские земли московской Руси/России принадлежали меньше, чем были самостоятельными или входили в состав Великого Княжества Литовского, Русского и Жемантийского, а позднее в Республику Двух Народов.

    Так можно сказать, что нет польской нации - это католический запад России.

  17. #37
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seventh
    Posts
    4,113
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowik
    Да украинские земли московской Руси/России принадлежали меньше, чем были самостоятельными или входили в состав Великого Княжества Литовского, Русского и Жемантийского, а позднее в Республику Двух Народов.

    Так можно сказать, что нет польской нации - это католический запад России.
    You can say that about most nations though. Everything had to split somewhere. You could say Portugues and Spanish peoples are the same. Or that there is no difference bettwen Czechs and Slovaks. It doesn't matter when or how two people's diverged.

    And, so Basil77, is the Ukrainian language just a dialect of Russian, or was it also invented by Lenin Hitler and Stalin?
    Ingenting kan stoppa mig
    In Post-Soviet Russia internet porn downloads YOU!

  18. #38
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowik
    Да украинские земли московской Руси/России принадлежали меньше, чем были самостоятельными или входили в состав Великого Княжества Литовского, Русского и Жемантийского, а позднее в Республику Двух Народов.

    Так можно сказать, что нет польской нации - это католический запад России.
    You can say that about most nations though. Everything had to split somewhere. You could say Portugues and Spanish peoples are the same. Or that there is no difference bettwen Czechs and Slovaks. It doesn't matter when or how two people's diverged.

    And, so Basil77, is the Ukrainian language just a dialect of Russian, or was it also invented by Lenin Gitler and Stalin?

  19. #39
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Russland
    Posts
    9,882
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Gitler
    Why??
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

  20. #40
    Старший оракул
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Almaty (former Alma-Ata), Kazakhstan
    Posts
    920
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    Quote Originally Posted by TATY
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowik
    Да украинские земли московской Руси/России принадлежали меньше, чем были самостоятельными или входили в состав Великого Княжества Литовского, Русского и Жемантийского, а позднее в Республику Двух Народов.

    Так можно сказать, что нет польской нации - это католический запад России.
    You can say that about most nations though. Everything had to split somewhere. You could say Portugues and Spanish peoples are the same. Or that there is no difference bettwen Czechs and Slovaks. It doesn't matter when or how two people's diverged.

    And, so Basil77, is the Ukrainian language just a dialect of Russian, or was it also invented by Lenin гитлеришка and Stalin?
    Please correct my mistakes if you can, especially article usage.
    My avatar shall be the author I'm currently reading.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary