Thread: Российская мой блог

Увлечённый спикер

Российская мой блог

Здравствуйте

я открываю блог на русском вики по :
    http://nadavvin.wiki-site.com

Хотя я самого начала на русском и я перевести наказание в Юкер инструмент, я будет запомнить слова ми приговоры и там я буду знать слова и предложения, которые близки моему ш lking предметам. Вы можете не стесняйтесь исправить мое правописание и синтаксис (или фактически Google перевод) и отправить свои комментарии в "Talk" следует области.

Надав
    Мой русский блoг:

Завсегдатай

Re: Российская мой блог

Quote Originally Posted by nadavvin
    Здравствуйте

Хотя я самого начала на русском и я перевести наказание в Юкер инструмент, я будет запомнить слова ми приговоры и там я буду знать слова и предложения, которые близки моему ш lking предметам. Вы можете не стесняйтесь исправить мое правописание и синтаксис (или фактически Google перевод) и отправить свои комментарии в "Talk" следует области.

Надав
    Я ничего не поняла. Это машинный перевод?
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Завсегдатай
    I see now... Don't use the Google translation... It doesn't work with the Russian language. I didn't understand your post at all.
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Здравствуйте

Надав
    Made a few corrections
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote Originally Posted by Оля
    I see now... Don't use the Google tranlation... It doesn't work with the Russian language. I didn't understand your post at all.
    it is so bad?

this is what I translate:

this is my Russian blog. I open it to learn Russian. Although, I'm very in the beginning, I use in Google translation tool, to help in translating the sentences and to learn the words and the sentences.

You can feel free to correct my Russian grammar and vocabulary although for now, most of them come from Google translation tool.

I hope that you enjoy
    and this is how google translate to English its russian translation:
    Code:

this is my blog Russia. I opened it to learn Russian. Although, I am very early, I use Google tool to help translate sentences and learn words and sentences. You can feel free to correct my Russian grammar and vocabulary, but now most of them come from the Google translation tool. I hope you enjoy
    Мой русский блoг:

Завсегдатай
    this is my Russian blog. I open it to learn Russian. Although, I'm very in the beginning, I use in Google translation tool, to help in translating the sentences and to learn the words and the sentences.

You can feel free to correct my Russian grammar and vocabulary although for now, most of them come from Google translation tool.

I hope that you enjoy
    Это мой блог на русском языке (or мой русский блог). Я его открываю, чтобы учить русский. Так как я только начинаю его учить, я использую google-переводчик для перевода предложений и для запоминания (изучения?) слов и предложений. Вы можете свободно исправлять мой русский, лексику и грамматику, несмотря на то, что сейчас большинство из того, что я пишу - это машинный перевод Google.
    Я надеюсь, что вам понравится.

it is so bad?
    this is what I translate
    I meant your first post in this topic too.

Завсегдатай
    Российская мой блог
    It makes no sense. Мой русский блoг OR Мой блог на русском языке is ok.

Увлечённый спикер
    I meant your first post in this topic too.
    I guess it because I use long comliment sentences, this is what I translate:
    Hello I open Russian blog on a wiki at: http://nadavvin.wiki-site.com Although I very beginning in Russian and I translate the sentences in goggle translation tool, I will memorize the words ans sentences and there for I will know words and sentences which close to my talking subjects. you can feel free to correct my spelling and syntax (or actually the Google translation) and to post comments in the the "Talk" should be area. Nadav
    Made a few corrections Smile
    спасива

Next I will write short sentences to minimize Google problem and read some grammes.
    Мой русский блoг:

Завсегдатай
    спасибо
    Хотя_ я ещё только начинаю учиться, я использую переводчик Google, чтобы помочь себе в переводе поговорок, узнать новые слова и предложения.

Увлечённый спикер
    Quote:
    Хотя_ я ещё только начинаю учиться, я использую переводчик Google, чтобы помочь себе в переводе поговорок, узнать новые слова и предложения.
    You can correct there, It's a wiki.

It is good way, I read the blog and translate the words and now I can focus in the russian itself and not in word tranlation which some out link together.

I have some things that I don't understand them.

• Does "Это мой блог о России" not meant "this is blog about Russia"?
      in the discussion page I mistakenly write the post there. Ramil correct the post also there to "это мой блог по Русски" which sound more logic.[/*:m:1zxi318s]
    • What is the translation of "поговорок" ? in the online dictionary that I check there no apropreate translation.[/*:m:1zxi318s]
    • The word "автопереводчика" don't have tanslation, what it's mean[/*:m:1zxi318s]
    • What is the different between "мой" and "мои"[/*:m:1zxi318s]
    Мой русский блoг:

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Здравствуйте

Надав
    Made a few corrections
    Это что там за Артём исправлял? Точно не я.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Завсегдатай
    [*] Does "Это мой блог о России" not meant "this is blog about Russia"?
    It does.

[*] What is the translation of "поговорок" ? in the online dictionary that I check there no apropreate translation.
    It means "sayings"

[*] The word "автопереводчика" don't have tanslation, what it's mean
    Probably it means the program to make automatical translations.

[*] What is the different between "мой" and "мои"[/list]
    Мой is used in the singular: Где мой карандаш? (Where's my pencil?)
    Мои is used in the plural: Где мои карандаши? (Where're my pencils?)
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Подающий надежды оратор

Don't use a translator

Don't use a translator, ever.

I have been studying for 6 years, and to be honest, I thought in the beginning I would learn Russian and then tell others how to learn.

Now, I learn Russian, and I will give you a hint on how to learn, but everyone is different.

One personal reason you should not use a translator, is because we are all constantly accused of using a translator, and you want to say, with honesty, I never use a translator so sod off.

Secondly, a translator is an idiot, for example...translate the english word 'race'....is it 'race of people' or something like a 'automobile race'...or do you mean a 'race condition' as in programming. The fact is, the translator cannot even do one word at a time, let alone sentences.

Plus you are going to absolutely frustrate yourself. You don't speak Russian by thinking of an English phrase and then desperately trying to translate it. You think a Russian thought and then say it.

The problem in the beginning is you just don't have that many Russian things to say, so you try this other way of learning.

Anyway I am so opinionated, maybe I should let you learn yourself....anyway I'm not fluent but I can have conversation in Russian, and for me the break through was to stop trying to learn English to Russian, and just learning Russian.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    [*] What is the translation of "поговорок" ? in the online dictionary that I check there no apropreate translation.
    It means "sayings"

[quote:37nnujqm][*] The word "автопереводчика" don't have tanslation, what it's mean
    Probably it means the program to make automatical translations.
    [/quote:37nnujqm]
    Just want to add:
    поговорок - plural, genitive case
    You'll find it in the dictionary under "поговорка" (sing., nom. case)

"Aвтопереводчика" is also in genitive case (nom.case - автопереводчик) - literally "autotranslator".