Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Что происходит в Украине? События, новости.

Paul G.
    Полуношник,
    Я смотрю, ты больше не пишешь глупости про "честного Кличко"? Что тебе остается, кроме смех***ков. Вы моральные банкроты.

invited only politicians from European extreme right-wing parties
    Do you have the link to his direct speech?

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    Полуношник,
    Я смотрю, ты больше не пишешь глупости про "честного Кличко"? Что тебе остается, кроме смех***ков. Вы моральные банкроты.
    Так я вообще не пишу глупостей.
    Налево пойдёшь - коня потеряешь, направо пойдёшь - сам голову сложишь.
    Прямой путь не предлагать!

Paul G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Полуношник View Post
    Так я вообще не пишу глупостей.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    Again. You have to stop harassing people.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

At first glance, the second option seems to offer the prospects of the peninsula remaining within Ukraine...

The option of asking people if they wish to stick with the status quo - in which Crimea enjoys autonomy but remains part of Ukraine - is not on offer.
    Those analysts have definite problems with logic and indulge in wishful thinking because “to determine its own path and choose relations with whom it wants” does not implies in the slightest that it will necessarily be Russia and not Ukraine, if the Crimeans should decide to vote in favor of Ukraine during the referendum in question.

Anyways, the 1992 constitution states unequivocally that Crimea is united with Ukraine(1), so the offer is pretty fair and it restores only those rights that were unilaterally abolished by Kiev in 1995 (2). Also, it may be worth saying that the Freedom party, which is a member of the current ruling coalition, has sought every opportunity in the past to dismantle the autonomy as such and even incorporates this item in its program(3). So,"the status quo - in which Crimea enjoys autonomy" definitely sounds very problematic but for very other reason.

(1)
    Статья 9

Республика Крым входит в государство Украина и определяет с ней свои отношения на основе договора и соглашений.
    Конституция

(2)
    17 марта 1995 — Верховный Совет Украины отменил конституцию Крыма и пост Президента республики Крым, таким образом Юрий Мешков был единственным президентом Крыма
    http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Хронология_истории_Крыма

(3)
    Один из пунктов действующей программы ВО “Свобода” предполагает вынесение на всеукраинский референдум вопроса об изменении статуса Крыма с автономного на областной и отмену специального статуса города Севастополя, сообщили в пресс-службе партии.
    “Свобода” хочет на референдуме ликвидировать автономию Крыма |

Почтенный гражданин
    Ничего себе! Лето на Майдане!
    Who is this guy? And why are you so amazed? Judging by your attitude this guy is more important than senator John Sidney McCain III.

МВД: со складов в Львовской области похитили 5000 автоматов

О пропаже доложили и.о. министра внутренних дел Арсену Авакову. Злоумышленники пришли на склады в конце февраля. Кроме 5 тысяч автоматов Калашникова, неизвестные украли 2741 пистолет Макарова, 123 ручных пулемета и 12 реактивных огнеметов «Шмель». Также выяснилось, что на складах недосчитались 1,5 тысячи оборонительных гранат Ф-1.

8 марта сообщалось, что с украинских военных складов пропало несколько десятков переносных зенитно-ракетных комплексов «Игла», это произошло во время беспорядков. В том числе пропажу обнаружили в 80-м аэромобильном полку, где находились 54 комплекта.

Я так розумію - то для мирних протестів було потрібно.

Интересно, они Авакову как докладывали "Ваше приказание выполнено", наверное.

Целая дивизия, считай, вооружена.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Here is a great video about the American involvement in the Ukrainian crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by diogen_ View Post
    Those analysts have definite problems with logic and indulge in wishful thinking because “to determine its own path and choose relations with whom it wants” does not implies in the slightest that it will necessarily be Russia and not Ukraine, if the Crimeans should decide to vote in favor of Ukraine during the referendum in question.

Anyways, the 1992 constitution states unequivocally that Crimea is united with Ukraine(1), so the offer is pretty fair and it restores only those rights that were unilaterally abolished by Kiev in 1995 (2).
    If it is considered 'united' with Ukraine and they retain autonomy, why wasn't it left as is?

As for the video above, I've seen it. It's pure propaganda. There are some vital points but it's mixed in with BS. People don't realize propaganda is being puked out on both sides. Ukraine is getting a bastardized version of 'westernization.' Russia is getting the same, ironically. I posted about this before. These versions are being tailored by their Government to influence the masses. It is only 'two' sides' versions that are being told. And people here are falling for it, hook, line and sinker. (Deleted. L.)
    Last edited by Lampada; March 14th, 2014 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Disrespectful statement

Quote Originally Posted by SergeMak View Post
    Who is this guy? And why are you so amazed? Judging by your attitude this guy is more important than senator John Sidney McCain III.
    A Hollywood celebrity of not much significance. Last role was playing a tranny.

Ukraine - EU/US multicult copy controlled by American/EU/Israeli Elites
    Russia - EuraAsian multicult controlled by Putin clans and friends (with other clans trying for slices)

If it is considered 'united' with Ukraine and they retain autonomy, why wasn't it left as is?
    Not sure I fully understand the question. Anyway, the choice will be between the original broader autonomy within Ukraine and joining Russia. Why? Because the “status quo” is designed by Kiev and never by locals, and it's unacceptable at the moment. They don't even want to consider it deserving voting.))

I bet you can easily predict the result of the referendum, btw.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by 14Russian View Post

As for the video above, I've seen it. It's pure propaganda. There are some vital points but it's mixed in with BS. People don't realize propaganda is being puked out on both sides. Ukraine is getting a bastardized version of 'westernization.' Russia is getting the same, ironically. I posted about this before. These versions are being tailored by their Government to influence the masses. It is only 'two' sides' versions that are being told. And people here are falling for it, hook, line and sinker. (Deleted. L.)
    Would you prefer dirty propaganda instead of pure? Everything in this world is some kind of propaganda even your posts. So what? What's your point?

Почтенный гражданин
    Wow, Kernes is a man with some balls! He came alone and armless to the building that was seized by armed people and perswaided them to let the hostages go and to lay down arms and surrender.

I can be not right, I can make mistakes but it is my opinion and my mistakes. If I said so, it is mean I think so and i will be not saying if I do not think so. Better I will be saying my mistakes, than to repeat the mistakes others.

Ну а что ты хочешь? Бардак прямая демократия в действии. Нация сконсолидировалась и теперь напрямую "диктует" всем свою волю.

@Хомса
    Что ты там говорил об официальном расследовании? Скажи, у тебя есть хоть какие-то сомнения в результатах официального расследования действий снайперов на Майдане и на Институтской?

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    @Хомса
    Что ты там говорил об официальном расследовании? Скажи, у тебя есть хоть какие-то сомнения в результатах официального расследования действий снайперов на Майдане и на Институтской?
    Ну естественно. В таком деле выдать результат устраивающий общество куда важнее чем искать какие-то там истины.

Я конечно человек далекий от криминалистики, и возможно все эти волшебные полицейские методы выяснения Правды и в самом деле не выдуманы телевизионщиками… Но по моему выяснить что там было на самом деле следователи могли только если снайпера кто-то сдал. Сомневаюсь я в этом.

Ну и по поводу крымского снайпера… Блин. Ну естественно. Подросток из Львова. Прямо таки квинтэссенция Бандеровскости. Такое впечатление что на западной украине других городов нет. Если нацистские боевики – то обязательно Львовяне… Никакой фантазии.

Ну везде вбросы идут. Сегодня слышал этого "милого" прокурора Крыма. Из первых рук: "Преступникам удалось скрыться". Работают оперативно-следственные группы. Аж 5 штук.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast