Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: U.S finished as an economic superpower

Подающий надежды оратор

U.S finished as an economic superpower

I think that the "evil empire" U.S has reached the peak of economic development and expansion and is entering now an period of stagnation. The energy wars that this country has started indirectly and directly in the last 50 years both politically and militarily is swinging back at them as an Boomerang.

In combination whit devastating foreign politics around the World this young nation has started more wars and may ham in the world then any other country in modern History. This country has succeeded in obtaining more enemies,then any other Country in the World and position it's self as No.1 as the most hated Nation closely followed by Israel as No. 2.

The unrest in the middle-east and the 4 Wars that this Country is directly responsible for Afghanistan,Iraq,Palestine,Lebanon and now threatening to spread to Syria and Iran and will most likely in some 6 months to 1 year is my estimated time in which this will happen. And i think that this latest intervention by the Israelis in Lebanon was a direct attempt to involve Syria but most of all Iran.

The panic spreading in the corridor's of Knesset (Jewish Parliment) and Mossad (Israeli CIA) is frantic these days,as Iran is getting closer and closer to their first A-bomb and i promise you that they will never let this happen.

Now the question is how to prevent this in an effective way,political pressure by their close allay U.S is non effective as we saw in the last years. The Iraq war has sky lunched the Oil prices to the very highest levels in decades. Up to 78$ a barrel as it is today. This has become tremendous problem for the American economy, as their entire economy relies on up to 75% on this energy source.

This have directly influenced the market's around the world and most of all the Wallstreat which we all know is complaining about this to Mr. Bush's administration on day to day basis. U.S companies are stagnating and making less profit both abroad an at home, as result of this.

If i should get back to the Iran problem,and what can they do against that. Well,first of all the "mass destruction weapons" trick is impossible to play twice,even the first time the World and the U.N did not buy it now it's completely out of the question! As i said back then in 2003 they are making a huge mistake they should have kept that card for Iran who really had a nuclear program and not Iraq.

But No, Mr.Bush and his administration thought that they would deal later whit Iran and that it wouldn't be much of a big problem. As we know today he was dead wrong the Bush administration has cornered it's self and is desperately seeking a non military solution to this problem, but that is completely impossible as we all know.

The chances are higher that Siberia gets tropical climate, then for Iran to abandon it's nuclear program! especially now when they are so close. This leave us to the one last option. The Pentagon has got an directive from Donald Rumsfeld (minister of defense) to analyze the possibility to create a military crises in the region, that would involve Israel in one end of it (the good guy of course) whit the aim to drag in Iran and Syria somehow,the ("terrorist rouge states")

By escalating this conflict which would involve thousands of dead on all sides, America would be "Morally" obliged to help it's allay Israel to defend it's self like it's doing today on another
    sovereign countries territory. That would be like Serbia attacking Sweden 2600 km away to defend it's self. Sorry but i find that to be a bit Ironic!

Whit America entering the war they would first attack the Busher's nuclear facility. Or the Israelis would do that first like they did in Iraq in 1981 the Osirak reactor 18 miles south of Baghdad. This would be to much for the fragile Saudi kingdom and the rest of the Arab world who would start mobilizing themselves in fear of that they would be next.

Well if that happens you can probably figure out your self how it will end?

This is my personal prediction of how it will be in the near future. I would be glad to here your opinion on this matter.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on"

Подающий надежды оратор
    Go to the link.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on"

Подающий надежды оратор
    The second article is from Foreign affairs journal,the first one mine. Here's the link:

http://www-stage.foreignaffairs.org/200 ... nance.html

Почтенный гражданин
    there are too many words to read, swedish serb!

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Alware
    there are too many words to read, swedish serb!
    There are too many letters

НИАСИЛИЛ

Старший оракул
    I agree with the previous two orators. A zillion words make tedious reading I wonder if somebody here is strong enough to get through this formidable text
    Please correct my mistakes if you can, especially article usage.
    My avatar shall be the author I'm currently reading.

Подающий надежды оратор
    Well it's not really that long it is 2 Separate text's. It's a complex problem it has to be thorough.

Властелин
    как перевести английскую фразу "desperately clutching at straws"?

Подающий надежды оратор
    Never heard that fraze before sorry?

Quote Originally Posted by scotcher
    Отчаянно хватаясь за соломинку.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Nobody will gain from ruining the U.S. dollar. It's being integrated in the world's economy too deeply. The eventual fall of the dollar is inevitable, I'm afraid, so prepare all for a long economic depression (if we're lucky, otherwise there will be war).
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    только ли это - буквальный перевод, или идиома работает на обоих языках?

Русская поговорка такая: Утопающий хватается за соломинку.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Властелин
    Спасибо!

Подающий надежды оратор
    Well that is slowly being changed now,as the Europeans do all their trade in € now and more and OPEC country's want's to entirely switch to € since it's bean the stronger currency in almost a decade now. And when that happens $ will be just another convertible currency.

Завсегдатай
    Русская поговорка такая: Утопающий хватается за соломинку.
    Русская поговорка такая: Утопающий хватается даже за соломинку.

Но поскольку все пословицу знают, то слово даже опускают.

"Он хватается (даже) за соломинку" = "Это его последний (or призрачный) шанс".

Увлечённый спикер

Re: U.S finished as an economic superpower

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Wolf
    I think that the "evil empire" U.S has reached the peak of economic development and expansion and is entering now an period of stagnation. The energy wars that this country has started indirectly and directly in the last 50 years both politically and militarily is swinging back at them as an Boomerang.
    Huh, that's old news...

Почтенный гражданин
    Статья из Foreign Affiars - хорошая, да только стоит на дату посмотреть, Март/Апрель 2002, более 4-х лет назад... Политическая ситуация в мире несколько другая ныне...
    Of all the things I've lost I miss MY MIND the most...

Властелин

Re: U.S finished as an economic superpower

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranta
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Wolf
    Huh, that's old news...
    Drop the word "energy" and you'll find people saying the same thing for about the last 80 years, I guess

Подающий надежды оратор
    Nevertheless it's still true! You could printed in the next nr. of the same journal you would never notice the difference from now and then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast