View Poll Results: ARE YOU RACIST? Be honest! We wont know who posted it!

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 22.50%
  • No

31 77.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Racist Poll

Why are so many subjects about racism here? Are you biased?

Racism is a form of xenophobia, God will panish xenophobists strognly and they must be afraid of that.
    English Edition

В обычных странах церковь отделена от государства, а в России - от Бога.

Властелин
    I don't think anyone should get special treatment just because their ancestors were treated poorly
    MAn, it is not racist to think this way! It is to think vice versa.
    -- Да? Коту Ваське, бл##?
    -- Нет, Я кот Васька :-/

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Tailors
    When a n1gger defends his "homies" it is considerd struggle for his rights, when a white defends his kin, it is considered racism.

Hypocrites.
    Not only are you racist, but you are an idiot. Of course, you really can't have one without the other.

Властелин
    Have you got such an inferior mind to resort to plain insults? Or is it part of your culture? (just curious)

Ненавижу хамство, ненавижу расизм. Но элемент лицемерия, кстати, действительно присутствует. Однако это результат борьбы меньшинства за свои права. А вот у нас в стране миллионы белых пенсионеров живут на нищенские пенсии и другим белым помоложе на это насрать, зато у каждого задрипанного нерусского по семь белых ментов документы проверяет. А те из белых, кто борется за свои права, получают дубинкой по ж.

p.s. Это я еще так называемый еврейский вопрос не затрагивал.
    English Edition

Почтенный гражданин
    I try not to be racist, but unfortunately I may be.
    Я взял палку и нож, мелки и бумагу и направился к холмам.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow1
    The fact is.......everyone is racist! It is only natural to be, at least a small bit, partial to your own kind. Anyone who says they are not racist is only fooling themselves. Sure I have friends who are of every race, but I am glad that I am White. Everyone must feel that way. It would be very sad if everyone was wishing that they were of another race, now wouldn't it?
    But it is not the color of skin that causes the problems. It is cultural differences that sometimes clash and become problems.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow1
    The fact is.......everyone is racist! It is only natural to be, at least a small bit, partial to your own kind. Anyone who says they are not racist is only fooling themselves. Sure I have friends who are of every race, but I am glad that I am White. Everyone must feel that way. It would be very sad if everyone was wishing that they were of another race, now wouldn't it?
    But it is not the color of skin that causes the problems. It is cultural differences that sometimes clash and become problems.
    Right on!
    Well, I don't know what to say. I want to say thanks to the Academy, to Mama, to Papa and to my dog. I love you all.

Well, I guess one has to define racist. I assume the stereotypical image of a racist is someone who harbors hatred for another person, based solely on the color of their skin or the heritage of their mother. Ku Klux Klan and Nazis come to mind. However, I fell that you won't find too many here that will sign up to that notion. Maybe DDT, but only if someone tickles it out of him.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Well, I guess one has to define racist. I assume the stereotypical image of a racist is someone who harbors hatred for another person, based solely on the color of their skin or the heritage of their mother. Ku Klux Klan and Nazis come to mind. However, I fell that you won't find too many here that will sign up to that notion. Maybe DDT, but only if someone tickles it out of him.
    How about (for example) Uganda's dictator Idi Amin, who seriously thought, what Blacks was supreme race over the Whites? Was he racist or not?
    Кр. -- сестр. тал.

Yes, of course he was.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Завсегдатай
    Он был малограмотным.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Он был малограмотным.
    А расизм вообще - больше присущ малограмотным людям.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Можно любить или не любить определенные группы людей, например за звет кожи или за то ссут в сортире не так как мы, не по-ленински. Но дискриминировать людей по этому признаку и пытаться ставить себя выше них, пытаться уничтожить - это в высшей степени моральное уродство!
    English Edition

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Он был малограмотным.
    Мы опять же возвращаемся к «вечному» вопросу определения расизма.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Почётный участник
    This poll is pointless and the results are inaccurate. A person with racist views may or may not admit it. Most individuals who favor one race to another will actually deny it when they are confronted about it. They aren't lunatics.

So to ask a person if he or she is a racist, you're most unlikely to obtain the truth. Trust me, I often see it happen in the school and the workplace and yet, people deny it.

A boss may even seem friendly with people belonging to other racial groups, but in an event when she has to decide between a person of her own race to another different from her's, she will promote the one from her own race, regardless of the skills or hard work of the other race. This is particularily an issue towards minorities within a country or community.

The group belonging to the majority will have more advantages than the group in the minority. For the minority to overcome the disadvantages, he or she has to excel by a high degree than the individual belonging to the majority. As in, the minority must possess a quality that impresses the peoples of the majority. However, if the minority is better than the individual belonging to the majority by only a slight degree, the majority still wins and the prejudice continues.

Person #1: Excuse me, I'm doing a survey on racism. Can I ask you a direct question?

Person #2: Uh, sure.

Person #1: Would you consider yourself a racist?

Person #2: *gasps* Of course not! Why, who would even consider establishing such a survey! I am definitely not a racist and I believe that this is a racist-free country. I would rather be cremated alive than have such thoughts!

Person #1: Um, okay.

And yet Person #2 goes around treating people of other races in an unfair manner.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Он был малограмотным.
    Мы опять же возвращаемся к «вечному» вопросу определения расизма.
    Да, говорят ещё "расовая нетерпимость". То есть многие из тех, кто не считает себя расистами, не хотели бы, чтобы в их страну массово понаехали эмигранты оттуда-то и оттуда-то, или, если и готовы их видеть в качестве соседей/гостей, то не в восторге от того чтобы с кем-то из них породниться (даже если отбросить культурные и религиозные моменты).
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:
    http://masterrussian.net/sendmessage.php
    У меня что-то с почтой, на ЛС ответить не могу. (

Почтенный гражданин
    Торонто (столица мира), Канадская Советская Социалистическая Республика (КССР)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim_2320
    This poll is pointless and the results are inaccurate. A person with racist views may or may not admit it. Most individuals who favor one race to another will actually deny it when they are confronted about it. They aren't lunatics.
    Actually, I would beg to differ. This poll is anonymous, so there is nothing to fear from expressing one's opinions or admitting one's racist views. The poll results seem to be accurate. Besides, you can always tell who's racist and who's not without necessarily relying on a poll.
    "С чий очи сънувам, чий е този лик обречен?
    Смъртен глас ми се причува и отеква с вик далечен
    Как да зърна да погледна, чуждий образ да прегърна,
    на лицето ми студено грях в надежда да превърна.."

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazeed
    Actually, I would beg to differ. This poll is anonymous, so there is nothing to fear from expressing one's opinions or admitting one's racist views. The poll results seem to be accurate.
    The poll is anonymous, but still not 100% accurate.

You must consider that there may be people on this board who have close relationships with others on here, so when they reply to this thread, they may lie about their views and opinions.

There are numerous ways to define racism by the way, but to sum it up; racism is the belief that one's race is superior to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazeed
    Besides, you can always tell who's racist and who's not without necessarily relying on a poll.
    That's not true. I know some people who believe that their race is better than others and who treats people of other races unkindly, but rather in a subtle way.

You cannot tell that they are actually racist by knowing or watching them for only a period of time. In fact, when you see a racist associating with people belonging to a different race from their's, you may even think that they are trying to help that person! When they are actually trying to put them down!

People who are racist and are willing to express themselves, whether it's through organizations or protests, are much less intimidating than racists who are more subtle. People who actually admit it and act out their hatred, whether it's through protests or criminal activities against other races are much easier to identify than the subtler ones, and therefore, they are easier to report/avoid.

Властелин
    Negroes must live in Africa where they belong or be slaves. It's too dangerous to grant them civil rights or privileges. The founding fathers would be waaaaaaaaaay surprised if they could just take a brief glance at what america is today.

And the UN should stop aiding Africa.

Call it racism, if you want, I don't care...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast