Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Local people comment what happened in Mariupol at 9th May (video) + related

Quote Originally Posted by UhOhXplode View Post
    I just can't believe that world peace is being threatened just to expand NATO into Ukraine...
    Cherchez le gas.

That too. And maybe more sweatshops for Wal-Mart? It reminds me about what Daniel was saying in Brother 2.
    «Вот скажи мне, американец, в чём сила? Разве в деньгах? Я вот думаю, что сила в Правде.»

While Russia was talking about ethnic Russians in Ukraine, it was also discussing the economic issues and the Gazprom pipelines.
    While our country was talking about self-determination and democracy, it never mentioned Hunter Biden so now I wonder how many other economic issues our country was planning.
    But our country became anti-self-determination and anti-democracy and anti-human-rights when eastern Ukrainians were the protesters. And that's called dishonor.
    Other western countries and the UN are also guilty of that same dishonor.
    LINKIN PARK sauce - GUILTY ALL THE SAME

For Mariupol, I highly recommend A7x - Hail To The King.
    Hanna likes this.
    Лучше смерть, чем бесчестие! Тем временем: Вечно молодой, Вечно пьяный. - Смысловые Галлюцинации, Чартова дюжина 2015!
    Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки. Спасибо.

That too. And maybe more sweatshops for Wal-Mart? It reminds me about what Daniel was saying in Brother 2.
    «Вот скажи мне, американец, в чём сила? Разве в деньгах? Я вот думаю, что сила в Правде.»

While Russia was talking about ethnic Russians in Ukraine, it was also discussing the economic issues and the Gazprom pipelines.
    While our country was talking about self-determination and democracy, it never mentioned Hunter Biden so now I wonder how many other economic issues our country was planning.
    But our country became anti-self-determination and anti-democracy and anti-human-rights when eastern Ukrainians were the protesters. And that's called dishonor.
    Other western countries and the UN are also guilty of that same dishonor.
    LINKIN PARK sauce - GUILTY ALL THE SAME

For Mariupol, I highly recommend A7x - Hail To The King.
    "While Russia was talking about ethnic Russians in Ukraine, it was also discussing the economic issues and the Gazprom pipelines."

LOL! Russia doesn't care about ethnic Russians even in Russia. Russia has laws against them. Putin has the most oppressive laws targeting ethnic Russians. His comment that those saying 'Russia for Russians' are idiots is well known.

You are probably one of the most ignorant posters here. You must get your info from Hanna or something.
    eisenherz likes this.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by 14Russian View Post
    His comment that those saying 'Russia for Russians' are idiots is well known
    I agree with him. They are idiots.

Почтенный гражданин
    His comment that those saying 'Russia for Russians' are idiots is well known.
    I'd like to hear Obama's comments on "America for anglo-saxons!" saying
    UhOhXplode likes this.

"While Russia was talking about ethnic Russians in Ukraine, it was also discussing the economic issues and the Gazprom pipelines."
    LOL! Russia doesn't care about ethnic Russians even in Russia. Russia has laws against them. Putin has the most oppressive laws targeting ethnic Russians. His comment that those saying 'Russia for Russians' are idiots is well known.
    You are probably one of the most ignorant posters here. You must get your info from Hanna or something.
    Personal attacks are weak sauce in any debate. But it is very encouraging considering the source. And I'm sure that Hanna will appreciate hers.
    Control words (ie. "didiot"/"ignorant") and intimidation are considered to be last resort tools in any effective debate.
    BACK ON-TOPIC:
    Your other statements are taken completely out of context, are very poorly presented, and don't merit any response. If you want a response from me, please state your case clearly and objectively.
    http://www.km.ru/world/2014/05/13/pr...vitelstvo-ssha
    Лучше смерть, чем бесчестие! Тем временем: Вечно молодой, Вечно пьяный. - Смысловые Галлюцинации, Чартова дюжина 2015!

Personal attacks are weak sauce in any debate. But it is very encouraging considering the source. And I'm sure that Hanna will appreciate hers.
    Control words (ie. "didiot"/"ignorant") and intimidation are considered to be last resort tools in any effective debate. ...
    Wow! So very true. You are one wise kid! Impressive! Your parents raised you right. Self-esteem is everything for success. Happy to have you here.
    UhOhXplode likes this.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Quote Originally Posted by lodka View Post
    ... . They are idiots.
    This is a very mean thing to say about people. Not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post
    Wow! So very true. You are one wise kid! Impressive! Your parents raised you right. Self-esteem is everything for success. Happy to have you here.
    Thanks. This could be very useful when I ask dad to raise my allowance. Just joking... maybe... haven't decided yet.
    Happy to be here! It's really refreshing to join in these debates with you and so many other intelligent members. It's a level up from other debating forums I've joined.

Почтенный гражданин
    It's a level up from other debating forums I've joined.
    care to provide some links ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_krsk View Post
    care to provide some links ?
    It may be against the TOS to post them but I will PM you a list of the other forums after dinner tonight.

Почётный участник
    Not nice.
    Attacking uzbecks and tadjiks by a crowd and killing them is not nice either. 'Nice' is not a word for discussing stuff like this. According you, Hitler can't be called a scum. He apparently attacked different coutries because of his views that should be respected, right?

Hanna
    Who destroyed the ice hockey stadium in Donetsk? Masked men put fire to it. What for!? What a totally meaningless, anti-social and destructive act! In a country that's short of money and may not be able to rebuild it for a long time.
    Nice new stadium too. They even had international players there, playing with the Donetsk team in the RU league.

Read an interview with a Swedish ice hockey player who was going to play for Donetsk, as a pro. He said the city was really nice, and people friendly and he was looking forward to playing with that team. He can't believe all this happened and is gutted.

More than 50 self-defense fighters and as many civilians have been killed since Ukrainian troops stepped up their offensive in the region on Monday
    100 people killed in ONE day by the government?
    And there are still people there who are loyal to this government?

I am aware there is not super strong and solid backing of the separatists, otherwise I'd join a support group and demonstrate outside the Ukrainian embassy.

They say they overthrew a corrupt government, and then they proceed to kill their own citizens!

Any country who behaves like that is not democratic for real.

And I can't believe Ukrainians vote for yet another oligarch as president. Surely that's been tried and proven as a failed concept!

How many corrupt oligarchs are going to get to play with this broken toy before they vote for somebody who understands politics and nation building and actually cares about the people?
    UhOhXplode likes this.

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Who destroyed the icehockey stadium in Donetsk? What a totally meaningless, anti-social and destructive act! In a country that's short of money and may not be able to rebuild it for a long time.
    Nice new stadium too. They even had international players there, playing with the Donetsk team in the RU league.
    I'm personally a bit more conserned about people who are being killed.

Hanna
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_krsk View Post
    I'm personally a bit more conserned about people who are being killed.
    Yes, I read about the hockey stadium first, in a Swedish paper.

Didn't see about the killed people until I looked at RTs page, to find out more. News blackout.

Nobody in Europe is supposed to know that the "democratic" new government in Ukraine, that the EU helped bring into power is now killing its own population.

So even though 100s have been killed, nobody knows of it, unless they follow the Russian speaking press, or RT...
    The new and interesting revolution du jour, is Thailand, you practically don't hear of Ukraine anymore.

I of course, also care more about the killed people than the stadium.

it is all over the German media - no real news-blackout there
    Hanna likes this.
    please always correct my (often poor) russian

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    Who destroyed the ice hockey stadium in Donetsk? Masked men put fire to it. What for!? What a totally meaningless, anti-social and destructive act! In a country that's short of money and may not be able to rebuild it for a long time.

Read an interview with a Swedish ice hockey player who was going to play for Donetsk, as a pro. He said the city was really nice, and people friendly and he was looking forward to playing with that team. He can't believe all this happened and is gutted.

100 people killed in ONE day by the government?
    And there are still people there who are loyal to this government?

I am aware there is not super strong and solid backing of the separatists, otherwise I'd join a support group and demonstrate outside the Ukrainian embassy.

They say they overthrew a corrupt government, and then they proceed to kill their own citizens!

Any country who behaves like that is not democratic for real.

And I can't believe Ukrainians vote for yet another oligarch as president. Surely that's been tried and proven as a failed concept!

How many corrupt oligarchs are going to get to play with this broken toy before they vote for somebody who understands politics and nation building and actually cares about the people?
    I read about that too. It was the attack at the airport and a lot of those victims were injured people being taken to the hospital. They never arrived. Lavrov is not happy. The Kiev operation intensified after that Poroschensko was announced the winner of the election. Lavrov said the operation needs to stop now or Porusshensko won't be welcome in Moscow. Since this is a rational debate, I won't mention how I feel about Porshushenkso and his savage operation... but I did discover some very interesting ways to spell his name...
    Obama was very happy that Porjoschinsko won... that speaks volumes. I also read that in Donetsk, the Ukrainian army is shooting at anything that moves. that speaks volumes too.
    Hanna likes this.

Пусть меня кикнут, но я напишу.
    Лампада (всеготримужаиявамерике), браво! Залезает в закрытую для всех тему, и постит там, что ей нужно http://masterrussian.net/f16/%D1%87%...1/index21.html И врет не оставляя возможности ей на вранье ответить.

Скромненько молчит, что в Евросоюзе показывает данные партий, а по Украине выборы президента. Лампада, хватит врать! Дождись выборов в Раду, и тогда уже ври про анижедети.

У вас хорошая школа вранья:

lodka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BappaBa View Post
    Пусть меня кикнут, но я напишу.
    Лампада (всеготримужаиявамерике), браво! Залезает в закрытую для всех тему, и постит там, что ей нужно http://masterrussian.net/f16/%D1%87%...1/index21.html И врет не оставляя возможности ей на вранье ответить.

Скромненько молчит, что в Евросоюзе показывает данные партий, а по Украине выборы президента. Лампада, хватит врать! Дождись выборов в Раду, и тогда уже ври про анижедети.

У вас хорошая школа вранья: ...
    Ой, не смеши народ: Лампада причастна к причинам всех современных политических и социальных проблем. Делаешь из меня важную фигуру.

Никто тебя не кикнет, пожалуйста, выплёскивай в МР своё недовольство мной, событиями, чем угодно, если ты думаешь, что это пойдёт на пользу делу мира.

А в Украине действительно незначительное количество правых, если две правые партии в сумме набрали меньше голосов, чем кандидат по фамилии Рабинович.

Мадам в клипе оговорилась и тут же поправилась, но, конечно, почему бы не раздуть (из мухи слона). Последующие шесть секунд с её поправкой просто отрезали, что показательно: главное - взвить эмоции зрителя. Дешёвый приём, флейминг.

"...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

А в Украине действительно незначительное количество правых, если две правые партии в сумме набрали меньше голосов, чем кандидат по фамилии Рабинович.
    Если не считать того, что подтасовки на этих "выборах" далеко перекрывают даже подтасовки на президентских выборах 1996 в России (а это были самые "грязные" выборы на моей памяти, "волшебник" Чуров просто жалкий ученик по сравнению с теми, кто считал голоса тогда), и мы примем результаты за чистую монету, то к голосам за нациков надо приплюсовать ещё как минимум Ляшко и Гриценко. Да и риторика тёти Юли в последнее время была более чем радикальной, куда там европейским "правым радикалам". Итого имеем уже больше трети, проголосовавших за нациков. Ну и теперь конфетный Вальцман-Порошенко. Своей риторикой и действиями в период предвыборной кампании он доказал, что поддерживает нацистов прежде всего не словом, а ДЕЛОМ. И умные нацики, в отличие от клоунов, проголосовавших за всех, кого я упомянул выше, проголосовали за него. Итого, имеем почти 90% голосов за нацистов. Глядя на всё это, я до сих пор не могу поверить, что такая мерзость, как то, что сегодня называется "государство украина" действительно существует в наши дни.
    UhOhXplode likes this.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast