Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Local people comment what happened in Mariupol at 9th May (video) + related

Quote Originally Posted by UhOhXplode View Post
    @ Basil77. I'm still trying to image President Putin as a Berkut fighter on the Maidan in Kiev...
    It would be very funny if it weren't be so sad... The level of "facts" is beyond the line of good and bad. This is the "fact" that was shown as some "evidence" by USA officials:

I suggest them to consider another evidence:

Hanna and UhOhXplode like this.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil77 View Post
    (Deleted. L.) For your information "Vlad" is diminutive for "Vladislav". Diminutives for "Vladimir" are "Vova" and "Volodya". And for those who think that diminutive "Slava" is for "Vladislav" it's wrong. "Slava" goes for "Vyacheslav".
    (Deleted. L.)
    Of us all, it's only it-ogo who belongs there, but his posts have been rarely showing up here recently...

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric C. View Post
    Of us all, it's only it-ogo who belongs there,
    I liked to read their Internet forum. It was a pro-ukrainian forum. It doesn't work since yesterday. There were messages about some danger for the administrator.

I didn't know it's such a different world there. Many people (not people on the forum, they were just talking about it) genuinely believe that they need DPR for protection from Pravyi Sector coming in and killing them for speaking Russian. Unbelievable. I thought it was just a pretext for joining Russia and getting bigger pensions, but no, apparently these people exist.

-------------------
    Addition:
    A new forum has been set up.

UhOhXplode

Has said "two year to uni"
    That would make him a Junior in High School. People in Oklahoma would say College or University. He is a troll. He is a Soviet.

Basil, "Vlad" is as Vlad does. He is Vlad.

Hanna, you thought USA Bush was bad? I introduce Mr. Putin.
    I had hoped he would be a good thing for Russian-international relationships. I think he is Khrushchev dangerous.
    After Mr. Medvedev was replaced, it became apparent that Russia had some problems.
    I hope you can get some money back from your Poly-Sci degree because it obviously isn't working. Europe doesn't trust Vlad. "Eastern Europe" doesn't really exist any more beyond Belarus and Stolen Crimea. Former Soviet States don't trust Russia.
    Former Blok countries are FORMER. My Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, friends agree.
    It's a "Land-Grab", just like post WW2. Just ask an East German.

Get over your blind hate of the USA and really look at what Mr. Putin is doing.
    I'm easily amused late at night...

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by capecoddah View Post
    I introduce Mr. Putin.
    I had hoped he would be a good thing for Russian-international relationships. I think he is Khrushchev dangerous.
    After Mr. Medvedev was replaced, it became apparent that Russia had some problems.
    I hope you can get some money back from your Poly-Sci degree because it obviously isn't working. Europe doesn't trust Vlad. "Eastern Europe" doesn't really exist any more beyond Belarus and Stolen Crimea. Former Soviet States don't trust Russia.
    Former Blok countries are FORMER. My Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, friends agree.

but what is he doing finally?
    Here you only say words like "trust", "dangerous" etc and no fact

Hanna
    UhOhXplode

That would make him a Junior in High School. People in Oklahoma would say College or University. He is a troll. He is a Soviet.
    Take off the tin foil hat, my friend. I won't even comment on the ramblings beyond your accusations regarding uHoExplode.

The person who first used the means a vocational post secondary education institution, or an institution where some students do the last two years of secondary school. Or it's a part of an elite university. Whereas University, aka "uni" covers all post secondary academic education.
    I know of the American usage of the word, of course, but from a British perspective, the word is incorrectly used in the US, and it feels wrong to use it in the way that Americans do, so I don't. Plus, Uni is perfectly understandable to Americans.

He was only repeating the expression that I used.

It's funny, I MILDLY defended Russia's annexation of Crimea in a torrent site, mainly just by stating very obvious facts to support why it was logical, and supported by locals. In perfect, 100% native Swedish. Whereupon all the kids started asking me what the weather was like in Moscow and congratulated me on my perfect Swedish, sending greetings to Putin etc. What can you say, when people are so darn brainwashed that there not even possible to get through to them, because if you tell them objective facts that goes against the narrative, then you are a foreign spy! It's like members of a cult. Anything that goes against their worldview, is a delusion from the devil (or Russia, in this case...) "Good jooooob Hollywod".

Those over 35 have a more nuanced picture though and haven't swallowed all the bullshit about Russia today, or the USSR in the past. Simply because they recall the days when media was singing a totally different tune and you could hear both sides of the story. It appears to actually have become a generational thing.

Hollywood has has REALLY done its job well on the < 30 generation who grew up having all that subtle propaganda jammed down their throat from TV or films every day! No wonder they are incapable of thinking outside the box. As far as they are concerned Russians are bad, because that's the consistent message in Hollywood films. Unless it's a pretty girl who needs to be saved by an American, of course.

It's beginning to become clear that the expectation on me, as a Swedish person, is that I totally support the US angle on the Ukraine business. Even though it's actually not in the best interest of the country, all taken into account. Who has Crimea is irrelevant to us, but a decent relationship with Russia, is critical - however the foreign minister has done his outmost to destroy the prospects of functional relations.
    And if I don't support this US agenda, then I must be a Russian psy-ops, apparently.... For f's sake!
    And here in the UK, you are a bit suspect if you actually know where Ukraine is on a map, let alone care what happens to it....

uHoHexplode is no more Russian than yourself. Get a grip!
    The man himself would probably consider your claim flattering though, based on his latest posts!
    UhOhXplode likes this.

Basil, "Vlad" is as Vlad does. He is Vlad.

Hanna, you thought USA Bush was bad? I introduce Mr. Putin.

Hanna, maxmixiv and Alex_krsk like this.
    Please, correct my mistakes, except for the cases I misspell something on purpose!

Hanna
    Oh, the cities moved! Donetsk got its wishes, but the look of things.
    Then ALL of Ukraine moved to Pakistan.
    Well done! Clever manoeuvre to escape Russia & Putin....

Or is it like back in WW2 when they moved around the train station signs and street signs to confuse the enemy?

UhOhXplode

Is too bad for you that you discover my secret, comrade. As you see, even as I speak, the tri-colors fly behind my PC!

Yay! Okay! Can I be a sleeper spy like that dude in the movie "Little Nikita"? That would be so cool! Send vodka!
    You say BBQ they say Barbie! You say french fries they say chips! You say it's gloomy they say it's dreich! You say...
    And you're wrong. Nobody calls it university in Oklahoma. It's college. But Hanna isn't in Oklahoma, she's in Europe. When I talk about french fries with someone in London, I say chips.
    When I stop rolling all over the floor, I'll comment on the topic...
    Лучше смерть, чем бесчестие! Тем временем: Вечно молодой, Вечно пьяный. - Смысловые Галлюцинации, Чартова дюжина 2015!
    Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки. Спасибо.

В СБУ совсем поехали.
    http://www.unn.com.ua/ru/news/134466...o-ukrayinu-sbu

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrq View Post
    В СБУ совсем поехали.
    http://www.unn.com.ua/ru/news/134466...o-ukrayinu-sbu
    А мне кажется, что на украинском ТВ используется двадцать пятый кадр с надписью "всё не так однозначно". Уж как-то слишком часто звучит эта фраза из самых разных (частных) источников с Украины.
    Lampada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lodka View Post
    А мне кажется, что на украинском ТВ используется двадцать пятый кадр с надписью "всё не так однозначно". Уж как-то слишком часто звучит эта фраза из самых разных (частных) источников с Украины.
    Конечно, всё там однозначно. Как и везде.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampada View Post
    Конечно, всё там однозначно. Как и везде.
    Однозначно всё и везде только для тех, кто засовывает голову в песок, чтобы не смотреть видео, от которых может расстроиться.
    iCake likes this.

Властелин
    Is it just me, or a certain very popular poster is here? =))

possibly; but difficult to tell for sure
    please always correct my (often poor) russian

Однозначно всё и везде только для тех, кто засовывает голову в песок, чтобы не смотреть видео, от которых может расстроиться.
    Нет, это неправда. Однозначно ещё и для тех, кто идёт по головам к поставленной цели и считает, что цель оправдывает средства.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Почтенный гражданин
    Однозначно ещё и для тех, кто идёт по головам к поставленной цели и считает, что цель оправдывает средства.
    Нет, это не правда. Для таких как раз всегда всё многозначно, ибо одно и тоже могут развернуть и так и эдак лишь бы служило оправданием.
    iCake likes this.

Почётный участник
    Нет, это неправда. Однозначно ещё и для тех...
    Хромает логика, хромает.

Хромает логика, хромает.
    Ах, моя логика хромает... Давайте сделаем эту тему обо мне!

Quote Originally Posted by Basil77 View Post
    It would be very funny if it weren't be so sad... The level of "facts" is beyond the line of good and bad. This is the "fact" that was shown as some "evidence" by USA officials:

I suggest them to consider another evidence:

It's sad, it's funny, and it's embarrassing. My government is supposed to represent the American people. So when they do really stupid things, it makes me look really stupid. I am not happy!
    Some of my friends at school are better liars than our government. Sometimes it's almost impossible to know if they are lying. But no! Our government is telling lies that even a 5 year old could see through.
    And they're doing it to bash my favorite foreign country.

I've been really busy so I only had time to reply to the "he is a Soviet." comment. Lol! That was easy and I didn't know I was a whole regional council. I couldn't stop laughing!
    But I did get some free time so I googled and found this:
    Evidence for Russian Involvement in East Ukraine Based on Shoddy Journalism

That was really weak sauce and it just makes our government and the New York Times (and Americans) look stupid, naive, and evil. Not all Americans are that stupid, naive, and evil - I promise.
    It was obvious that our country and the EU were all over the Maidan in Kiev when the snipers killed all those people and when President Yanukovych was ousted. It was also obvious that the "Anti-terrorist" campaign started after the director of the CIA visited Kiev. And it's also obvious that some people in our country have personal financial interests in eastern Ukraine.

What is Not obvious is that Russian diplomats were ever in Ukraine during the crisis. So I had to wonder why Russia was being blamed for interfering.
    Btw, did you know that our country also blamed Russia for Nuland saying "F the EU"?
    I just can't believe that world peace is being threatened just to expand NATO into Ukraine...
    Hanna and maxmixiv like this.
    Лучше смерть, чем бесчестие! Тем временем: Вечно молодой, Вечно пьяный. - Смысловые Галлюцинации, Чартова дюжина 2015!
    Пожалуйста, исправьте мои ошибки. Спасибо.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast