Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, I'm from the Earth

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by Leof
    What does mean ol'?
    It's used as an intensifier and a sign of affection.
    Corrupting young minds since May 6, 2004.

Почётный участник
    Hey, people, what are you talking about?
    Я ЕСТЬ потому что мы ЕСТЬ. Чтобы были МЫ -- ЕСТЬ Я.
    ПРОЛЕТАРИИ ВСЕХ СТРАН, СОЕДИНЯЙТЕСЬ!

Завсегдатай
    Pejko
    I'm sorry - this it what you have to take as the result of equality! Every theme is equal in importance here and we will discuss everything what we want I am kidding at you and this was a joke I apologize for the off topic but...
    I disagree - I AM for differences and against of equality. It's natural and logical. The national differences are the matter of different cultures, languages and religions. We must not (and for sure we can not) smooth the differences between the nations untill we look, think and feel different.
    In advance I agree with the thought that everione feel the same - love, pain, joy, suffer, laugh - such (and a great many of other) feelings are same for all people. But there are much more other things where we differ and which make us HUMAN BEINGS - which makes our identity, our originality. Something which shows the line between us and non us - our own space.
    We always make the borders - that makes our PERSONALITY.
    You always underline your difference - everywhere and everytime! Why did you chouse the different avatair? The signature?
    ---------------
    Thank you Steve and Vinnie! And the first I have to do is to take a little rest - I shall disappiere for some two weeks after the 23'd of April. But then I'll come back!
    Я так думаю.

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by Leof
    Pejko
    We always make the borders - that makes our PERSONALITY.
    I think You're right, but....

but why is this **** world created like this?

WHY?

And, dear Leof, I think that only the payn brings allt he happiness we have on this **** world.

Only because/through the payn we are able to feell love, to feell OK. If the payn doesn't exist, the love can't be loved....

BUT HWY?

Where are you, dear GOD?

WHY have you created this **** world in this **** form?

blaf
    i hate this egoistic world

Thanks for your time, folks.... and have a nice days, as many as you can have in this **** world....this is my riddle....

Завсегдатай
    Well...I hope that your last phrase doesn't mean you decided to leave us at all did you
    I think you shouldn't ask God WHY is this world created and runs that way. We are God's Ego - the part of his ambitious plan of managing this world. Ask people - the reasoning creatures which made this world look and work like it does. Ask our egos if you wish. Ask your ego. Yes - it's an egoistic society. But ego - is the first thing which makes you a human. If you have not the Ego - you do not belong to the humans.

So there are six billions of Egos. Having your Ego you are similar if not equal with those six billions. Having not - you are out of this list. Finding your Ego is the way to feel the equality with six billions of creatures - the only human civilization in the Space. Isn't it what you were searching for?
    Я так думаю.

Почётный участник
    Thanks Leof!

But I need some time to think about all these 6 billions worms...

Do I want to be a part of this perpetum mobile of egositic and all-hating society? I think, this is the question which is needed to be answered in our Ego first. Then there are 2 solutions:

1_ we want to, and then we become an egoist and we have to respect the EGOISM of the other egoists.

2_we don't wan to, and then is time to leave...maybe NIRVANA helps in these causes

I don't know, Please do anybody know how the Nirvana can be applied to my evil soul ?

Завсегдатай
    I think we are not - we just can not be the all-hating creatures. In fact the power which leads us and gives us such strong will is the LOVE. Firstly - the love to ourselves when we make our first breath - then the love to our Ego when it wakes up - the egoism.
    The second thing is that we also hate ourselves.
    Percepting everyone as other Egos we love and hate them like we do with ourselves. I think, egoism is a stair of evolution which humans reached and which charecterizes only humans. Nothing (in Nature) is stupid, but we are. Nothing is kind, but we are. Nothing is lazy, but we are. Nothing is beautiful or ugly - but we are. We, who are the only creatures which can say what is good and bad, wise and sily, funy and beautiful. No more creature which was ever born can tell you what is a good design or what is a nice joke or what is the nice job. People always seek the Truth. I think the matter is that the Truth is everything except of us. The irony is that the Truth is above any reason - and we are reasoning trying to find it. So the grass is the Truth, but we are not. The rain is the Truth, but we are not. The death is the Truth, but we are not. Perhaps the answers will come when you stop ask the questions.

I can suggest that your soul can reach the nirvana after a great many of next lives. Remember to live them well.
    Я так думаю.

Почётный участник
    Ďakujem

Завсегдатай
    Prosim!
    Я так думаю.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12