Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: European Union

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas
    Poland among others is going to receive the Funds which helping to change its structure productive included (agriculture).
    Right. Helping her dismantle her heavy industry completely and helping her farmers grow less.

Which are your proposals to solve the Kosovo conflict ??
    you are suggested the Nato forces should go back
    I never suggested that NATO should go back. It should not have invaded Kosovo, and above all it should not have supported separatism in the Balkans in the nineties, but now that it is there, it should do something about the discrimination of the Serbs and the dangerous nationalism (to put it mildly) of the Kosovars.
    Jonesboro, Arkansas. Mean, stupid, violent fat people, no jobs, nothing to do, hotter than a dog with 2 d--cks.

Почётный участник
    And I'd say that it ought not to have tried to throw such diverse ethnic groups into one big country anyway. If they'd have each had there own territories to begin with, there would be a more clear cut solution to the violence.
    Yay! I broke 200 posts!

Почтенный гражданин
    Would you explain how they managed to live peacefully together between mid-forties and some nineties?

I don't think it would be possible for each ethnic group in Europe to have some private territory. Your suggestion was implemented in the USSR once, when some ethnic groups were relocated by Uncle Joe. That indeed greatly reduced ethnic frictions in the Caucasus -- till those ethnicities returned (those frictions were nothing compared to what they have in the Balkans, though). This cannot be done in Europe, simply because there is no extra land here; and because those ethnicities would hardly go anywhere willingly (neither of which was a problem in the USSR). So they have to co-exist peacefully, just like they did 15 years ago.
    Jonesboro, Arkansas. Mean, stupid, violent fat people, no jobs, nothing to do, hotter than a dog with 2 d--cks.

Почётный участник
    I guess it was easier for them to live together when they had a strong government, and a stable economy, but now all of that is gone.
    Yay! I broke 200 posts!

Почтенный гражданин
    I never suggested that NATO should go back.
    Just for clarification's sake: NATO, leading as it does the Kfor operation, has never left. As such, there's no 'go back' about it.
    А если отнять еще одну?

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by joysof
    [quote:3w2jfstq]I never suggested that NATO should go back.
    Just for clarification's sake: NATO, leading as it does the Kfor operation, has never left. As such, there's no 'go back' about it.[/quote:3w2jfstq]
    I actually assumed that "go back" meant "leave Kosovo". I know that NATO is there.

Увлечённый спикер
    Nato forces are still in Kosovo trying to avoid a war and its behaviour must be imparcially but it is no easy. It could be Serbs has a historial rights over the territorials but on the other side the mayority population are albanians.

Nato forces are protecting Serbs as well as Albanians and there are extremist group in both sides.

If the Nato had not sent its troops there In my opinion the situation would be worse.
    I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home

Почтенный гражданин
    There are a lot of equally opinionated guys at the farce that has been going on for years at The Hague. Lately, though, it has been becoming increasingly clear that it is just that, farce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12