Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Austrian Politican Speaks candidly

I am a romantic, but a well-informed one. If I was a cynic I wouldn't be as offended about hypocrisy whish rules this world.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

Hanna
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramil View Post
    I am a romantic, but a well-informed one.
    cool comment. And btw, I can't believe you actually READ the official documentation about Chernobyl... that was pretty impressive. And there I was, thinking I was well informed because I had watched the documentary on the Discovery channel... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
    No, unfortunately its the Norwegians who have the oil in Scandinavia... That's why they are literally rolling in money at the moment.

But the the guy who blew himself up was an Iraqi refugee who arrived in Sweden as a child in the early 1990s.
    So there is an oil connection but like Crocodile says, you have to think back a few steps.

After coming to Sweden, his family were put up in a small and idyllic (very peaceful) place in Southern Sweden. Everyone who knew him there was very surprised. He became radical while studying at a university in the UK, then later he went to the Middle East to "study jihad" although he lied to his family and said he was going to Dubai to work. He didn't actually kill anyone though, just himself. But he wrote a rather horrifying farewell letter that would indicate that he meant to create more damage than he did.

I am feeling a bit disillusioned with my country at the moment:
    Pirate Bay verdict, all the events surrounding Wikileaks and Assange, more and more revelations about Cold war events that the public were mislead about, and then the political correctness that's out of all proportion.
    I never had any illusions about England etc though, but if this continues I'll soon be as cynical about the world as Ramil...!
    When you are cynical as I am you will finally be safe. There is a reason that Sweden has Muslims and has embraced multiculturalism It is the same reason for the rest of the world, too! You hate America but you don't understand that it is not America you should hate but yourself for believing the lies, for being naive, for not knowing history. The people you should hate are international. The Americans are only one small part of it. If you knew the extent of the problem and the size and intentions of the conspirators in one full day, you would likely go mad.
    You should read Colonel Fletcher Prouty's book; The Secret Team. He was the liaison between Pentagon and CIA after WWII and during the "Pentagon Papers" scandal. He speaks on topics such as secrecy and government to treasons and world domination by internationalists. You can download this book in PDF or read it online. I suggest that everyone read this book before embarking on any debate in ANY spectrum of politics or social issues, for your debate without this knowledge will be absolutely meaningless. "The Secret Team, The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World"
    "It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." --- Voltaire ---
    -- Исправьте мои ошибки --

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234