Thread: Scope instruction Booklet transaltion

Новичок

Scope instruction Booklet transaltion

Hello all, first post here. A friend of mine got a Russian scope for his rifle to hunt with this year in deer season, and the booklet for instruction is in Russian of course. He asked me to mount it for him, .... but, you guessed it, I don't read Russian.

Anyway, I get this bright idea, to scan all the pages, then copy and paste them into a folder, then go to a transalation website to get them into English. BUT !!! Then I find out that I can't copy and paste off a picture or scan, and all these brillianant computer geeks, haven't made a computer that can recognize text in a picture, without an orp or something like that (Optical recognition program) I think they call it.

Delemas and deadlines...my life story. Deer season is nearly upon us, and no scope mounted yet. Anyone out there have the time to help me find out what this book says, and how to mount this thing ? And.....what is the best way to post pics here, four at a time or...????

I'm new to computers too, but know a little. I understand the size matters on pics, but what about text pics ?? Thanks all, for any help on this. Maybe he will give me some meat out of this deal if he gets one. Lord knows we could use it, with the price of food these days. Best Regards....Rip.

Paul G.
    What's the booklet? We have no idea what you exactly need. You should paste some pages of this here. Maybe there is the booklet in pdf-format in Russian internet.

Новичок

Paul G.
    Darn it.
    I have found the instruction, but it's in the .djvu format. So, that's the same you have. I suppose, there is no a .pdf or text version. It's a pity.