Thread: Help translate for my summer camp

Новичок

Help translate for my summer camp

I was wondering if anybody could help me. I'm working with some women who are from Russia this sumer at camp. I wanted to give them something to make them more at ease at camp. They are stuck at camp without any way to leave. Could someone help me translate the following
    "Hello my name is James. Nice to meet you. I'm going to be the person that is planning the sports for camp. I will be leaving camp everynight. I know you don't have a car to get to the outside world. If there is anything that you need from the outside please let me know and I will get it for you. I hope we have a great summer working with each other."

Почтенный гражданин

Re: Help translate for my summer camp

Quote Originally Posted by jderee
    "Hello my name is James. Nice to meet you. I'm going to be the person that is planning the sports for camp. I will be leaving camp everynight. I know you don't have a car to get to the outside world. If there is anything that you need from the outside please let me know and I will get it for you. I hope we have a great summer working with each other."
    Здравствуйте, меня зовут Джеймс. Приятно с вами познакомиться! В нашем лагере я отвечаю за занятия спортом. Я буду каждый вечер уезжать из лагеря. Я знаю, что у вас нет машины, чтобы куда-нибудь съездить, поэтому, если вам что-нибудь понадобится, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, и я привезу. Я надеюсь, мы прекрасно сработаемся и отлично проведем лето.
    Find your inner Bart!