Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can Someone Help me

  1. #1
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Can Someone Help me

    Hi, I have a friend and she sent this to me at work via fax,
    can someone tell me what it means,
    i cannot figure it out,
    Please!

    a тъІ хто

    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    порускпп last two letters may be wrong 4ntatb?

    can anyone make sense from this?

  2. #2
    Завсегдатай Ramil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Other Universe
    Posts
    8,501
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: Can Someone Help me

    Quote Originally Posted by katiehlvr1
    Hi, I have a friend and she sent this to me at work via fax,
    can someone tell me what it means,
    i cannot figure it out,
    Please!

    a тъІ хто

    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    порускпп last two letters may be wrong 4ntatb?

    can anyone make sense from this?
    A TbI KTO? А ТЫ КТО? - And who are you?

    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    ЗНАЕШЬ ТЫ ПО РУССИ

    Know you russian...

    It may help that you scan or redraw that fax by hand and post it here.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

  3. #3
    JJ
    JJ is offline
    Властелин
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ural, Russia
    Posts
    1,390
    Rep Power
    12
    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    it definitely means ЗНАЧИТ ты
    "it means that you..." or "so, you (are)..."
    Gib immer 100% bei der Arbeit: 12% am Montag, 23% am Dienstag, 40% am Mittwoch, 20% am Donnerstag, 5% am Freitag ...

  4. #4
    Завсегдатай kalinka_vinnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunnyvale, Cali
    Posts
    5,771
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Can Someone Help me

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Quote Originally Posted by katiehlvr1
    Hi, I have a friend and she sent this to me at work via fax,
    can someone tell me what it means,
    i cannot figure it out,
    Please!

    a тъІ хто

    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    порускпп last two letters may be wrong 4ntatb?

    can anyone make sense from this?
    A TbI KTO? А ТЫ КТО? - And who are you?

    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    ЗНАЕШЬ ТЫ ПО РУССИ

    Know you russian... [Word order alert! Word order alert!]
    You know Russian? (or maybe: So, that means you know Russian?)


    It may help that you scan or redraw that fax by hand and post it here.
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

  5. #5
    Завсегдатай Ramil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Other Universe
    Posts
    8,501
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: Can Someone Help me

    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramil
    Quote Originally Posted by katiehlvr1
    Hi, I have a friend and she sent this to me at work via fax,
    can someone tell me what it means,
    i cannot figure it out,
    Please!

    a тъІ хто

    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    порускпп last two letters may be wrong 4ntatb?

    can anyone make sense from this?
    A TbI KTO? А ТЫ КТО? - And who are you?

    3HA4ET or 3HA4CT tbi
    ЗНАЕШЬ ТЫ ПО РУССИ

    Know you russian... [Word order alert! Word order alert!]
    You know Russian? (or maybe: So, that means you know Russian?)


    It may help that you scan or redraw that fax by hand and post it here.
    I know. But the same "word order alert" sounded in Russian too. I've deliberately changed the order of words to reflect that.
    Send me a PM if you need me.

  6. #6
    Новичок
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    thanks alot folks,
    i appreciate all the help.........
    Corey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary