Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody here played Syphon Filter 2? (yes this is on topic)

mike
    Ignore them, Dogboy. Even when we lived at the most absolutely disgusting poverty imaginable and starved every other day we still had somewhat new video games. Everyone who lived like this near me did too. You'll find in every trailer home, every ramshackle condemned one-bedroom house, every slum apartment, at least a VCR and 10 videos, if not video game consoles or more. To anyone that says this is stupid and they would be better off if they spent money more wisely, explain to me how spending $50 once every 7 or 8 months makes any improvement in their living situation compared to the misery and boredom of having absolutely nothing to do every day and night. It would be like solitary confinement in prison. I'll wager a homeless man who has ten dollars and buys a pocket radio with five is happier in the long run than his friend who spends all ten on dinner.

Завсегдатай
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почтенный гражданин
    fine, but you can still buy a dictionary Get a job yet?

And true, people living in poverty will still have tvs, vcrs, etc. But that bum isnt buying a radio with that 10 bucks Hes going to get trashed on it.

Завсегдатай
    ok drew *mom*. i have been looking for a job for about the last 8 months... in my last interview, we didn't even barely start and i guess the ladies dog ran away, and right like 3 mins into our interview, the phone rings and somone found her dog ... so she stand up, starts screaming, and looks at me and says, "i got your number, i got to go". no surprise she calls me the next monday, at 9:45 pm, to tell me i didn't get the job.. jesus, talk about adding salt to the wound.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Завсегдатай
    i didnt say "spend your money more wisely", i meant to say that if you can save up just 5 dollars you can buy a decent russian dictionary, which you seem to have been wanting.

oh, and my comp has 333mhz and 48MB of RAM(it's actually upgraded from 166 mhz), which is pretty low-end, but it certainly did cost a lot when we bought it.

Почётный участник
    Pravit, let it freakin go. Someone's financial situation is none of your business.
    Agnus Dei, quitol lis pecata mundi. Miserere nobis.

Завсегдатай
    fine..

Увлечённый спикер
    Or... Well on day at school for Halloween teachers were giving out extra credit to kids who dressed up. One kid dressed up as a bum and he had a styrofoam cup. At the end of the day he had I think about 12 dollers in change for just going around asking for spare change. O_o

I paid 9.98$ for a Russian to English English to Russian dictonary. 3$ was for shipping and handling.
    <life>Leon S. Kenedy</life>

Завсегдатай
    at my bookstore you can get one for about 6 dollars with tax, if you go to the second hand bookstore you can get some for dirt cheap, they will just smell a litle bad, but i used a moldy secondhand dictionary for the beginning year or so of russian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12