Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lampada

Thread: Реакция обыкновенных американцев на свежие новости. Comments!!!

Реакция обыкновенных американцев на свежие новости. Comments!!!

"...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Hackers, Possibly From Middle East, Block U.S. Banks' Websites - Yahoo! News

BofA would rather spend money on bonuses then cyber security. They are not your fiendly bank of yesteryear. Instead they became a predatory bank. Leave'em.

I WISH they would erase my home loan

bless the muslim he just stoped me from paying my muslim gas station bill good work guys screw your own people.

1.) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. I barely have anything in my account. I still have the last laugh.
    2.) On a more serious note. The U.S. needs to start employing some serious hackers.

1) you have the last laugh because you are broke? errrr... really?
    2) they have...

"American Banks"??
    .........The only thing American about these banks are the Hundreds of Billions of dollars they stole from us.

Once-reclusive billionaire eyes power in Georgia - Yahoo! News

It's not Georgia U.S.A it's Georgia Soviet Union... I know that was my first thought too... they should have at least made the headline read .....
    "Once reclusive billionaire eyes power in the Russian State of Georgia"...

Anybody that keeps penquins can't be all bad....just saying!

At first I thought he was going to enter Atlanta, Ga politics, but then it is probably a little easier to get rid of corruption in the country of Georgia.

I remember several years ago when folks here in the U.S. were horrified at the headline that "Russia has invaded Georgia".

Oh, that Georgia....

Atlanta???? really??? are some of you THAT stupid?... yup. apparently some of you are.

I truly think most of us kow it is the other Georgia / Probably making a joke/ life is too too serious anyway!

Well, our economy is slumped. We have people selling their land and business to make ends meet, and others abandoning their homes because they can no longer afford to pay their mortgage. So technically, he COULD come to the US and buy up a states worth of real estate, businesses, and homes. But why the eff would he choose Georgia, USA? (Yes, I know this is the country Georgia, I'm excusing some of the possible ignorance.)
    Last edited by Lampada; October 5th, 2012 at 12:07 AM.

Rumsfeld: It 'Has Got To Be Embarrassing' To Get Intelligence Wrong | ThinkProgress

Wow , That's ironic.

oh. my. goodness.

Yet another good reason to elect Barack Obama!

Like 9/11? Mission Accomplished? Please go away. We have 3 soldier generations that have fought your wars. Me, my child's husband and my grandson.

Why isn't this bleepstick in ADX Florence for the rest of his misbegotten existence like he should be?

Then why isn't rummy embarrassed? Instead he's just assed.

What a stain on humanity's underpands he is.

There's a lot to be said for what Carthage did to its incompetent military leaders.

This man has no business criticizing anything pertaining to intelligence.

4 good men dead in Libya and this war criminal is still alive talking out his ass.

A long time ago there were rumors that bush, cheney and rummy would be charged with war crimes WHAT HAPPENED?

^^^Swept under the rug by their cronies.
    Вот потому, что вы говорите то, что не думаете, и думаете то, что не думаете, вот в клетках и сидите. И вообще, весь этот горький катаклизм, который я здесь наблюдаю, и Владимир Николаевич тоже…

Israel kills Qaeda-tied leader of Gaza militant group - Yahoo! News

Sure wish we had Israel intel capability. They can find a vermin on a motorcycle at night. We dont even seem to able to confirm a terrorist attack a month later!

And also we would have to ask a lawyer if its ok.

Israel DOES supply America with intel...that is why Isreal gets money from the U.S....but what THIS administration does with that intel is not too hard to figure out...

Using "intel" the way it should be used would break from Obama's policy of bowing to and kissing the #$%$ of these goverments!

This is what I should be reading about the jihadists responsible for the senseless murder of Ambassador Stevens.

A US general said, "we should have bombed Libya within 24 hours of the attack. It was an act of war." Muslim Obama said, "we will take quick and just action." oh yeah! When? Netanyahu is 5,000 times the man he is.

Israel will NOT tolerate threats...after the holocaust, the world is foolish to believe they don't mean business....

FaQ ....Israel will protect their country whether or not they are supported by U.S. money it's not only their right ...it's their destiny....so faQU back..

We are broke, we can't even take care of our vets. Oh, and don't get me started on how you are mistreated. You don't even treat your own people fairly--I have spoken to some Ethiopian Jews and have read about there problems.

What?????? Should we just give vets a free ride when they return home? People join the services knowing what may happen. It is a job !!!!!!!!!

@Fa Que I count six commints against Israel. Not one word against Hamas. There why were there. We spend money because we don't want that filth to spread. And we want a partner who feals sadness not joy at murder and killing. They cheered and passed out candy in the streets of Gaza when the twin towers came down. Your people have no shame.

I know a guy that was in the Marines. He's supposed to be 100% disabled, Yet he can roof his garage, cut down trees, hunt and drag out deer etc...He also supposebly has PTSD but has a concieled weapons permit. He's taking all he can and isn't disabled in the least. Never saw combat, just using the system and getting away with it because he was in the service.

Israel, Egypt talk Gaza ceasefire as strikes widen - Yahoo! News

JAYBIRD • 9 mins agoReport Abuse
    Enough talk.......just unleash Israel and let them deal with it. Teach our president how to handle terrorists.....

51users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down7users disliked this comment
    Laura • 25 mins agoReport Abuse
    A very calculated war on the part of the Israelis. Take out the weapons, communications equipment, and leaders with amazing accuracy. Now there are even air raid apps.... wow, what will technology bring next? What I don't understand is why the Paletstinian women and children are not evacuating these target areas. They can't very well be human shields if there is nothing to shield. Therefore, if Israel knows the location of their target, Hamas would as well. Is it possible that they don't inform the innocent people that they are near a target area because they don't even care about their own people? Would they rather have a dead body to flaunt in the media as a propaganda hate tool? In fact, what DOES Hamas really care about?

Rashid • 1 hr 20 mins agoReport Abuse
    Israel blockade does not allow anyone in or out...ISRAEL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Before any American suggests that the Jews leave Israel, Maybe we should leave America and give it back to the Native Americans. Native Americans were treated far worse by Americans than Palestians by Israel.

Public Nudity Ban Considered in SF | ABC News - Yahoo!

The problem with public nudity is that a lot of the people who want to strut their stuff for the whole world to see should really do everyone a favor and put some clothes on. It's not about a bunch of fashion models parading through the streets naked.

Why are nudists always the ugliest and flabbiest of society?

these are pathetic excuses for humans.

Shark Tank Bursts at Mall | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!

Sharks need to live in the ocean. Not in a mall.

The Horror all those personal injury lawyers suddenly dumped on the shoppers!

The Rich Will Pay More Taxes Next Year No Matter What - Yahoo! Finance

Cut out foreign aid!

Especially to those countries that hate us so much! We all know who they are!

34users liked this comment 14users disliked this comment
    mark• 4 hours ago
    I think just about every country out there hates us (excluding Canada and Britian) and
    unfortunately, to play you gottta pay. I seriously doubt that the US government
    gives $$ away without some type of "reasonable return". To think the Dems and
    Reps do it to be "nice people" is naive.
    In essence, extortion...............

Waiter who refused service to customer becomes Web hero | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Charles • 20 hrs ago
    Even after getting moved, which is a reasonable accomodation, the guy still complains? The kid didn't ask to be born disabled, so don't be cruel.

New York Times says targeted by China hackers after Wen report - Yahoo! News

Jesse Coy • 2 hrs 11 mins ago
    Well, when all the manufacturing including computer has been sent over to China, don't you think it's a no-brainer that they can put stuff into the computers?

And secondly... unfortunately, New York Times, people are tuning out of you guys and
    looking for alternative sources of news. So...So guess what... many people WON'T CARE.

Start writing more real stories.

• Am Israel • 2 hrs 4 mins ago
      YES!!!
      That is why one of our Intell Agencies took Chinese parts out of their computers.

Nitelite 1 hr 11 mins ago
    @AM
    But they replaced them with Korean assembled parts that came from China.

Bugs • 27 mins ago
    Yep...
    American (capitalist) manufacturers love sleeping with the (communist) Chinese.
    Now who said that the global economy will help us ???

• sam • 24 mins ago
      So let me guess: you have never actually read the NY Times, have you?

City renames itself Stalingrad to mark battle - Yahoo! News

Most of us
    in the West have no concept as to how much the Russian people suffered doing
    WWII. Their death toll was staggering. This primarily led the Soviets to control
    Eastern Europe. They felt they had to block a future German invasion East.
    Britain owes a lot to the stupidity of Hitler's... More

• Gene Smith
      9 mins ago
      The Russians should have been taken out with the #$%$. Right after they stole eastern Europe, they mass murdered 20 million people. Truman and FDR are to blame for that as much as the Russians. All mass murderers.

• Joe • 2 mins 36 secs ago Report Abuse
      Gene
      Wake up from your dream, the USA would have been swiftly defeated by Russia. The whole world owes Russia,Hitler would have marched right through the USA as well.

Yahoo User
      11 mins ago
      I'm surprised it wasn't named Putingrad.

Dad Longworth 26 mins ago

Music to my ears. That ought to rile many spirits, ghosts, and fossils in the West. Russians are starting to, finally, rub it in. It was an expensive gift they gave us in the person of Boris Yeltsin. The pendulum swings.

Jason 3 mins 0 secs ago
    The statue is amazing.

Maxed • 22 mins ago
    History is cool.

The Truth
    • 1 min 27
    Wall Street just renamed itself. Republicanland.

Alligator AJ 3 mins 55 secs ago
    The Russians were, and are, TOUGH !

Boyd • 15 mins ago
    What was it's name before naming it Stalingrad ? I am assuming it existed long before Stalin came to power and it was renamed to honor him

Benson • 14 mins ago
    And now the world sits back and waits as Russia is forced to rid the world of islam.