Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Visa's, citizenship, I need to know

Властелин

Старший оракул
    Genius

50 years ... doing your countries ... mighty rouble .. partizans in swimming trunks ... I'm crying with laughter here ...
    Море удачи и дачу у моря

JB
    Старший оракул
    I love it! Yup it's true. The Russians are so thick on the beaches at Malibu that the locals can't find a place to put their towels.
    50 years ahead of us in rocket science (just don't look at their public toilets!)
    Now about that humanitarian aid.... I guess it doesn't extend to all those Russian kids and old people living in the streets of Russia (350 people die in the streets from the cold each winter in Moscow alone).
    And yes, the Russians are very dedicated to investing their cash in their own country. With their own banks so secure and offering the great guarantee of $3000 maximum refund (a sort of federal deposit insurance) if the bank fails (3-4 went under last summer) I bet all those rich patriots are keeping all their millions in Russian banks .
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    Now about that humanitarian aid....
    I said "values". Humanitarian values, not aid. "Спасение утопающих дело рук самих утопающих" is our great Russian motto.

I guess it doesn't extend to all those Russian kids and old people living in the streets of Russia (350 people die in the streets from the cold each winter in Moscow alone).
    350? Ha, do you know how many pop their clogs in New York for similar reasons? Several thousand. But of course we must not forget the staggering number of Russians eaten by bears in the streets of Moscow.

I bet all those rich patriots are keeping all their millions in Russian banks.
    Problem with translation, JB. You mixed up банк with банка. Millions of Russians keep their megaroubles in банкаz.

just don't look at their public toilets!
    What's wrong with our public toilets? Stink too much for your delicate upper crust nose? You know, I urinate and defecate in toilets, I do not partake of luncheons there, JB. In my culture we distinguish between restaurants and bogs.
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

JB
    Старший оракул
    350 is not correct? Guess I'll have to stop believing Russian news on Moscow TV.

Yes, putting all your money in the old banka under the bed is an excellent investment stratagy and shows absolute confidence in your nation's economy.

I like your referring to your toilets as bogs. It is a very accurate description. When entering into a Russian public toilet or a bog, knee high rubber boots are a necessity!
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345