Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The USA becomes one more citizen richer...!

Почётный участник
    Congrats to your girl, Fantom!
    Well,well. Mr Denzel Washington come back to beg forgiveness.This house is made of Play-Dough! I've got 400 honeybees in the parlour! Wait, Denzel! Eskimo kisses...

Почтенный гражданин
    Heh, found a government website which explains why Russia is excluded. if you are interested, of course
    For DV-2006, natives of the following countries are not eligible to apply because they sent a total of more than 50,000 immigrants to the U.S. in the previous five years:

CANADA, CHINA (mainland-born), COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, EL SALVADOR, HAITI, INDIA, JAMAICA, MEXICO, PAKISTAN, PHILIPPINES, RUSSIA, SOUTH KOREA, UNITED KINGDOM (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and VIETNAM. Persons born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan are eligible
    Too many of us here already
    (or too much? - which one is correct? it's a language site after all..)

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by CTPEKO3A
    Too many of us here already
    (or too much? - which one is correct? it's a language site after all..)
    Too many of us are here already.
    Какая разница, умереть богатым или бедным?

Какой толк от богатства если ты не счастлив.

Старший оракул
    Hmm, that sucks... Maybe there should be a limit of males, but females are always more than welcome!!!
    Welcome to Fantom's "Politically Incorrect" INS!!!
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom605
    Hmm, that sucks... Maybe there should be a limit of males, but females are always more than welcome!!!
    -Fantom
    Too bad we can't make you head of the INS...oh what an America that would be...

Завсегдатай
    here is a better picture. With bleach blonde hair, you two would be TWINS!!!

Sorry fantom, i ddint see the picture u posted above... was it the same one i showed u ?

BTW hes no jackass derilect -)

Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Старший оракул
    Yeah, I tried to post that same pic. It worked for a while, but there must have been a session that closed after a certail period of time..
    Who is that?!?!
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastic-Saint
    -Fantom
    Vote for Fantom in the next election!!!!
    -Fantom

Почётный участник
    You don't look alike him at all Fantom

Speaking of forgeiners in the US, we have an Australian girl looking side in my German class. I believe a German student just came here too, I haven't me him yet though.

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastic-Saint
    -Fantom
    Did anyone see that skit with Ali G when he interviewed the INS head?

That was some funny crap....

Властелин
    Lottery? The country of birth? Stupid. Body measurements - yeah.
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by saibot

That was some funny cr@p....
    Who is Ali G? I only know him from the Family Guy:

Tom Tucker: And now here's Ali G with the Blackie weather forecast.
    Ali G: IT'S GOIN' RAIN!!!!
    Tom Tucker: Thank you, Ali G.

(that second one means "It is going to rain", but he yells in ebonics)

-Fantom

Старший оракул
    My bad, I just looked it up again, and it was Ollie Williams in the Family Guy skit... I think it's hilarious, so I'll leave it up... But still, who is Ali G?
    -Fantom

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by saibot

That was some funny cr@p....
    Who is Ali G? I only know him from the Family Guy:

Tom Tucker: And now here's Ali G with the Blackie weather forecast.
    Ali G: IT'S GOIN' RAIN!!!!
    Tom Tucker: Thank you, Ali G.

(that second one means "It is going to rain", but he yells in ebonics)

-Fantom

Завсегдатай
    I guess the USA becomes one more citizen richer every minute.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Новичок
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlacko
    I want to be US citizen too...
    What's the procedure for the citizenship?
    Its take a long time, 5-7 years, you have to know how to speak and understand english, and they quiz you on certain happenings and facts about the US. But the test is easy peasy. My cousin took it, and said that they asked him 3 questions, he got them right and he was a citizen

Завсегдатай
    So you actually have to know how to speak english to become a US citizen? Haha coulda fooled me. Why do we have all these mexicans and Indians and everyone else running around who dont understand a word of it? Or... Are they illegal aliens? In which case why are they even here?

If someone commits a crime thats illegal, they go to jail. If someone illegal comes into the United States why don't they go back to where they came from? ILLEGAL is the key word here hellllllooo??
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    So you actually have to know how to speak english to become a US citizen? Haha coulda fooled me. ?
    No, not really. I have been through it and you don't really need to know English or the answer to any of those stupid questions. Almost all the INS staff conducting the "tests" were foreigners themselves.I think the test is a formality. Anyway most high school kids wouldn't even know the answer to most of those questions they ask. And they are simple. The whole thing is a bit of a joke really. It just really cracks me up that they insist that I am French.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Новичок
    So you actually have to know how to speak english to become a US citizen? Haha coulda fooled me. Why do we have all these mexicans and Indians and everyone else running around who dont understand a word of it? Or... Are they illegal aliens? In which case why are they even here?

If someone commits a crime thats illegal, they go to jail. If someone illegal comes into the United States why don't they go back to where they came from? ILLEGAL is the key word here hellllllooo??
    You seriously do not want to start with me on this...

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by alelysafina

You seriously do not want to start with me on this...
    Ooooooh Im shaking in my US passport. You're one of those people who swam to america through a river, or crawled under a fence and you think america shouldnt have any borders and everyone should just be able to walce in here anytime they want like its candyland and be immediatly granted citizenship.

Well I started. What are you going to do about it? I seriously do not understand how people think american should just let every single person who comes here in. Its not racism. A friend of mine tried to move here from canada a few years ago with his family, he was only like 15 but he got rejected so he had to move back. It sucks, life is hard, get over it and move on.

If you come to america in a tunnel or under a truck or smuggled inside of a horse's ass, you should be catepulted back into the country you came from. You broke America's laws, you're taking money from Americans and have done nothing to contribute to society except make the poor immagrations agents work overtime trying to track you and your 19 children down.

If you break a law of immigration you should be punished accordingly.

I think it should be immediate deportation and or incapacitation so you are not pysichally able to come back here again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast