Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The USA becomes one more citizen richer...!

Новичок
    Ooooooh Im shaking in my US passport. You're one of those people who swam to america through a river, or crawled under a fence and you think america shouldnt have any borders and everyone should just be able to walce in here anytime they want like its candyland and be immediatly granted citizenship.
    No, I was actually born in the US, but I know a lot of people who did risk their lives to find a better life here. And no, I do not think that America shouldn't have borders, or immidiately grant citizenship. I believe that if someone is brave enough to leave all they have ever know, go to a foreign ccountry, and try to make a better life for themselves, they should not be treated with disdain, hatred, and ignorance, but with respect, decency, and compassion.

Well I started. What are you going to do about it? I seriously do not understand how people think american should just let every single person who comes here in. Its not racism. A friend of mine tried to move here from canada a few years ago with his family, he was only like 15 but he got rejected so he had to move back.
    I dont think they should allow everyone into America, but I do think that they should allow the people who are willing to work hard, and contribute to society and the economy, which is pretty much every illegal alien I have ever known.

Ah yes, Canada. I understand, life is so hard in Canada, it couldn't possibly compare to major soci-economic polorization, working for mere pennies a day, major corruption, and living in third world poverty. I completly see your point

It sucks, life is hard, get over it and move on.
    You say that, but then you completely disregard the people who try to make thier lives better i.e. illegal immigrants. What do you think they come to do in this country? They come here to work and have a better life. They realize that life is hard and they try to move on, seek a better life.

If you come to america in a tunnel or under a truck or smuggled inside of a horse's ass, you should be catepulted back into the country you came from. You broke America's laws, you're taking money from Americans and have done nothing to contribute to society except make the poor immagrations agents work overtime trying to track you and your 19 children down.
    Taking money from Americans? How? you mean by working the jobs that most proud Americans don't even want to consider taking? The jobs that most Americans scoff at? That is such a stereotype.

Новичок
    Right on alely!

Завсегдатай
    Phf. Whatever you dope. I dont care how brave they are its still illegal! Don't you think it takes courage to rob a bank? Do you think anyone gives a f* when someone robs a bank and then gets cought but he says "Well, it took courage!".

And my point with canada was that I, nor most other people who share my view are not racist. Even if u come from canada, but are denied citizenship then thats tough. I don't care wether you come from Africa or Australia or Mexico or Myanmar. If you are comming to America illegally then you should be punished acordingly.

If you want to buy a plane ticket and move to america legally, then great im happy for you. But i hate going to the store and being surrounded by mexicans or samoans or loasians and they all stand around talking in their native language because they don't bother to learn english and then they stare at me, a natural born american like im some kind of foriegner when they are all illegal in the first place. Screw that, go back home.

I get enough wierd looks when im traveling the globe anyways thank you very much.

Open boarders - hippie crap that sucks and doesn't work.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Властелин
    There are always legal ways to emigrate if one is looking for a better life. But then there would be no drama about poor people that are practically compelled to break the law, would it?
    I've got a TV, and I'm not afraid to use it

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    But i hate going to the store and being surrounded by mexicans or samoans or loasians and they all stand around talking in their native language because they don't bother to learn english and then they stare at me, a natural born american like im some kind of foriegner when they are all illegal in the first place. Screw that, go back home.
    What if they were legal and still talked in their language and stared at you the same way? Would you feel better?

In fact I hate лиц кавказской национальности (ЛКН) who are crowded most markets and behave like they're natives here. That's why I avoid going there. Several monthes ago I went to Черкизовский market in Moscow, a friend of mine wanted to buy something there. As we get into it and went between the shopping rows, all those ЛКН started to asked us obtrusively to buy socks, t-shorts, bags, pants and other crap stuff shouting down each other and almost grabbing our hands (actually some grabbed)! I was sort of shoked. I'd never seen so obtrusive salesmen. Gipsy in the streets are innocent girls in comparsion with them.

PS: I'm not a racist just they themselves make me feel that way.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by net surfer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    But i hate going to the store and being surrounded by mexicans or samoans or loasians and they all stand around talking in their native language because they don't bother to learn english and then they stare at me, a natural born american like im some kind of foriegner when they are all illegal in the first place. Screw that, go back home.
    What if they were legal and still talked in their language and stared at you the same way? Would you feel better?

In fact I hate лиц кавказской национальности (ЛКН) who are crowded most markets and behave like they're natives here. That's why I avoid going there. Several monthes ago I went to Черкизовский market in Moscow, a friend of mine wanted to buy something there. As we get into it and went between the shopping rows, all those ЛКН started to asked us obtrusively to buy socks, t-shorts, bags, pants and other cr@p stuff shouting down each other and almost grabbing our hands (actually some grabbed)! I was sort of shoked. I'd never seen so obtrusive salesmen. Gipsy in the streets are innocent girls in comparsion with them.

PS: I'm not a racist just they themselves make me feel that way.
    I can understand you. Those people do differ fom the surroundings., they can't fit properly here. And the atmosphere they bring differs from what we are used to. I feel uncomfortable at барахолки.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123