Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian men

Почтенный гражданин
    smiles, and shakes head. You know you aussies are no where near a want for women!
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    OK girls, you wanna play rough do you? Well I can handle that too.
    So now I'm goint to tell you about this super hot Russian chick that showed up to my Russian class this afternoon.
    There I was taking a phone call outside of class ( while I was supposed to be in there) when she walks by me wearing a tight skirt and pumps with her hair tied back. She had a trim figure and walked purposely by me on her shapely legs clutching a shoulder bag. Oh she looked good! Of course I immediately hung up my cell phone and walked up to her to offer my assistance. I knew she was Russian even before she spoke. She had that sultry look with piercing blue eyes that betrayed a slight smile. As it turns out she was looking for my class room. But don't you worry boys, I played it cool not wanting to give her too big a dose of me all at once. I suspect I will be crossing paths with that little number this coming Wednasday. See ya!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    OK girls, you wanna play rough do you? Well I can handle that too.

OH! So that's what he meant.
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

Старший оракул
    sounds to me like ddt quoted that little jem from a super market sleaze novel, the likes of which my nan is very fond of!
    Не откладывай на завтра того, с кем можешь переспать сегодня
    --------
    http://england-moscow.com/

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Rosa Anna, nope, never tried the British flavor before, why, should I? Either way, I'm pretty hooked on these slavic men I keep getting envolved with for now. Maybe I will go British next, uless of coarse this is the last stop . By the way...DDT is definately an Aussi...I have been around long enough to know for sure.
    DDT, are you sure you were playing it cool? I mean, it's not easy to conceal a hard on!

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by russkayalove
    DDT, are you sure you were playing it cool? I mean, it's not easy to conceal a hard on!
    Pretty certain. I took lessons from Johnny Bravo.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин
    In Australia, it's part of the sex education cariculum to teach guys
    how to subdue hard-ons during courting rituals . And also to teach women how to pretend they're not salivating at the sight of us .

Oh, and NO!! it's not because the size is insufficient to show through .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12