Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian men

Подающий надежды оратор

Russian men

Do Russian men date? Do you like to date Americans ?
    I mean there is so many ads for Russian brides....are there any women left over there?

Aside from dating, I'd like to have friends to travel here and I would like to travel to Russia someday.

Почтенный гражданин

There's a Russian guy in my PE class.
    Yummy. :P
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

There aren't enough men in Russia to cover the demand of women.

In 1992 the sex ratio was 884 males per 1,000 females; in the years between 1994 and 2005, the imbalance is projected to increase slightly to a ratio of 875 males per 1,000 females
    We need to let loose people like DDT in Russia, or else this will still conitnue:

http://www.rand.org/publications/IP/IP162/

They need more babies! just look at the the demographics:

http://www.prb.org/Template.cfm?Sect...ContentID=6506

I am sure Russian men date, and here you come and give the poor Russian women more competition! You should be ashamed of yourself!
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Подающий надежды оратор
    But won't I be contributing to the birth rate ?

TriggerHappy, there's a couple of guys at my workplace *drool*...but no offense here...I was standing down wind of 'em and it LORDY they was ripe !

They tell me bathing is overrated or something... I guess water is too expensive over there.

Почтенный гражданин
    Eh...I'm willing to put up with the lack of bathing,
    I come to represent and carve my name within your chest.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Hello there, Trigger!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    Do Russian men date? Is the Pope a catholic? Do I hear distant shouts of "don't start, VM, pleeeeaaaase"? Well, you lot just walk into those things, you know. OK, so here we go. Yep, we're intellegent romatic macho studs (muggins here is a prime specimen) and yep, we bathe. Being clean is very important to us. That bunch of soapdodgers were not Russian, I'm sure. Do we like to date Americans? Well, I suppose in the US we'd have very little choice, but over here... well, I've shagged a good deal of Russian and European birds but only a few American. No offence, but I think American birds tend to have too many hangups (judging by those I've slept with).
    Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

JB
    Старший оракул
    I won't vouch for VM but my husband (100% Russian) is definately an intellegent, romantic, macho stud who bathes daily. We met in Moscow and married in Moscow.
    Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Старший оракул
    vending machine, i declare that one of the best replys ive ever read to anything.
    great stuff %
    Не откладывай на завтра того, с кем можешь переспать сегодня
    --------
    http://england-moscow.com/

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    No offence, but I think American birds tend to have too many hangups (judging by those I've slept with).
    There might be something to say for having a few hangups with way AIDS is going in Russia right now.

Почётный участник
    send those russian women this way. 17-21 pease

Почётный участник
    There be many a Russian bloke who could shiver my timbers what with the pasty faced serious look I reckon tis a ploy to make the birds feel it's necessary to cuddle and feed them.
    Tes yeux brillent si fort
    Comme moi quand je suis plein
    Bouff

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Niamh
    There be many a Russian bloke who could shiver my timbers what with the pasty faced serious look I reckon tis a ploy to make the birds feel it's necessary to cuddle and feed them.
    Well said!
    ... they cuddle?

Well how the hell would I know Their magnetism is astounding..but I always thought that was because they were intelligent, strong, loyal to their ideologies, worthy of their women and offspring; and of course animals in bed. I never thought.... it could be pasty skin and a serious demeanor. Rethinking the meaning of life....
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie

They need more babies! just look at the the demographics:

http://www.prb.org/Template.cfm?Sect...ContentID=6506
    Wasn't this thing called a "liberal reforms"?
    Maybe "genocide" is much more accurate term?
    Кр. -- сестр. тал.

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    Well how the hell would I know Their magnetism is astounding..but I always thought that was because they were intelligent, strong, loyal to their ideologies, worthy of their women and offspring; and of course animals in bed. I never thought.... it could be pasty skin and a serious demeanor. Rethinking the meaning of life....
    Cheers to that! (and all the other good comments about Russian men of coarse). I just broke up with my last Russian boyfriend of nearly 5 years, and he was just a great great guy. Now I've moved on with....if you can guess....another slavic man, and so far he is unbelievable. There is a funny saying here, all the Americans will know it..."once you go black you never go back". Well, I don't know about that...but I do know once you go Russian you never go back, but too bad it doesn't rhyme.

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    I see that you are still testing my patience!
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Почтенный гражданин russkayalove's Avatar
    oops....I mean....once you go Australian, you never go back. That sounds even worse!!!

Завсегдатай
    Do Russian men date? Is the Pope a catholic? Do I hear distant shouts of "don't start, VM, pleeeeaaaase"?
    Distant shouts of PWN them all.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by russkayalove
    Cheers to that! (and all the other good comments about Russian men of coarse). I just broke up with my last Russian boyfriend of nearly 5 years, and he was just a great great guy. Now I've moved on with....if you can guess....another slavic man, and so far he is unbelievable. There is a funny saying here, all the Americans will know it..."once you go black you never go back". Well, I don't know about that...but I do know once you go Russian you never go back, but too bad it doesn't rhyme.
    Russkayalove,

Thanks, I believe credit goes to where due. If he was just a great guy what drove you away? Unbelievable is good. Those are keepers. Sometimes a just a great guy is unbelievable too. Dunno...mine was a drunk who kilt himself. (kilt-very bad english, hehe). It is a funny saying, though I don't think all American's know it in the same way. You can make it rhyme with something, you know you can . P.S. I don't think DDT is an austrailian; I thought I read somewhere he was Nevadan, not sure why. Good luck with your new maty--What do you think of British men? :P
    It is Winter and Very Cold.

Почтенный гражданин
    "Once you've bucked a roo, you'll never go back to a mere petting zoo" ( ???)
    I don't know, I'm just trying to give us Aussie guys something to cling to here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast