Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian girls have many STDs?

Почтенный гражданин

Re: Russian girls have many STDs?

Quote Originally Posted by крупскяа
    No offense but I have statistics too to prove my point. Go to the web. Type Anastasia.90% of Anastasia ladies do not smoke nor drink.
    Either the sampling doesn't match the overall population of that age group, or the stuff they write in profiles doesn't reflect the reality.

I am a multimillion dollar peso bannker from the Philippines. ... I am not bragging. Nothing can come out with bragging.
    Yeah right.
    Russian is tough, let’s go shopping!

Завсегдатай

I got chlamydia from a girl in Russia once (or it could have been England).

But from my experiences they are just like every other place. You can't just place a label on all people who live in a certain area.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

крупскяа

There are always hookers in any country in this world. Prostitution is legal (or illegal?) in Russia. Or you cannot stop prostitution. My email gets solicitations every day. Lots of them. But yes in Anastasia, 75-80% of ladies do not smoke nor drink. They are indeed the marriageable type. I know lots of successful marriages in America between American men and Russian ladies. As I said, they all want to raise a family, love and be loved.

Увлечённый спикер

Quote Originally Posted by tower
    I'm interested in visiting Russia. Anyway I read there are crazy STD rates in Russia, is that true.
    That's a load of unadulterated balderdash. It's like saying Russia is a country full of commies that worship Stalin day and night. That just doesn't stand up. STDs are spread all over the globe, in any country you can find a diseased man or woman, and there's no foreknowledge whether you can contract an STD from a particular individual or not. And if you want to visit russia to get laid, I don't thing you're on the right track, if you have it that bad for russian women, send away for a mail order bride with a clean bill of health.
    Aint it a shame you cant say fu_ck?
    Fu_ck is just a word and it's all fu_cked up.

Увлечённый спикер

Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Wow, havent the foggiest what in hells name that word means, but I hope your shaft didnt fall off afterwards (or did it? )

Увлечённый спикер

As I said, they all want to raise a family, love and be loved.
    Yeah, only some of them (or better still most of them ) are out to sit on their rear end in front of a tv, mooching off their wealthy hubbies.
    Have you heard the recent scandal involving Mel Gibson and his russian squeeze? From good life perhaps and all the amenities that go with the turf, she totally went overboard and concocted a bullshit story about how Mel bitch slapped her and threatened her. When I was listening to the alleged accusations on the radio the other day my blood was boiling and I was thinking to myself how obnoxious and tactless and uncouth that cheap skank of a wife has to be to accuse a well-reputed, brilliant actor of all that made up stuff that doesn't make any sense and sounds as convincing to me as a fairytale? Who put her up to this? How much did they pay her? How big a settlement is she thinking to get her grabby hands on?

Hanna

I can't believe you would say such a thing!
    She recorded him ranting some really evil things. He is clearly derailed.
    She seems perfectly normal - I guess she got married without realising that he was a raving lunatic! Apparently she is a successful pianist. I guess it's possible she got somewhat seduced by his wealth but it's totally unacceptable that he knocks out her teeth. I hope she really takes him to the cleaners! (=expression that means that she should get all his money if she can!)

Увлечённый спикер

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna
    I can't believe you would say such a thing!
    She recorded him ranting some really evil things. He is clearly derailed.
    She seems perfectly normal - I guess she got married without realising that he was a raving lunatic! Apparently she is a successful pianist. I guess it's possible she got somewhat seduced by his wealth but it's totally unacceptable that he knocks out her teeth. I hope she really takes him to the cleaners! (=expression that means that she should get all his money if she can!)

Please, don't be so naive, you soutnd like you fell off the turnip truck.
    The tape was doctored, of course. Maybe they had a small household quarrel about something, but what's on the tape is borderline impossible, by any stretch of the imagination. Do you really put any stock in such preposterous accusations? His detractors want to discredit him, the media like a pack of ravenous wolfs are eager to get a hold of something out of the ordinary like this, whether it's true or not, and blow it out of all proportion. They seem intent on making Mel out to be a crazed inebriated maniac. He had a problem with alcohol, I'll give you that much, but he has overcome it, now he's clean. He simply couldn't have been saying the things on that tape. I listened to it and it sounded like a put-up job.
    I think it's obvious the man on the tape is NOT Mel, it's some idiot who's passing himself off as Mel and doing a good job of it too, seeing as how many people believe this trumped-up story.
    That wife of his is a gold digger, period

Почтенный гражданин

Лично моё хорошее отношение к Мэлу не изменилось после этой истории. Вся его беда в том, что он связался не поймёшь с кем. Только политкорректность мне мешает сказать, с кем именно он связался.
    В основном безвреден.

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy Go Lucky
    Wow, havent the foggiest what in hells name that word means, but I hope your shaft didnt fall off afterwards (or did it? )
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia

Its only the most common STD in the world. Its been reported to even be contracted by virgins. Lol man do you ever leave the house? :P
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Увлечённый спикер

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile
    That information is only partially correct. Some of the STDs apparently are transmitted through the conversations. So, as a rule "never talk to strangers" in Russia.
    "Don't talk to strangers
    'Cause they're only there to do you harm"
    «Кровью захлебнётся тот, кто усомнится в нашем миролюбии»

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by Skiper
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile
    That information is only partially correct. Some of the STDs apparently are transmitted through the conversations. So, as a rule "never talk to strangers" in Russia.
    "Don't talk to strangers
    Even if she's a very well endowed blonde haired blue eyed Ukrainian she-beauty? How can she do any harm... ? Its like saying a puppydog will give you rabies. I can't begin to fathom!

Увлечённый спикер

Even if she's a very well endowed blonde haired blue eyed Ukrainian she-beauty? How can she do any harm... ? Its like saying a puppydog will give you rabies. I can't begin to fathom!
    слыхал про клофелин?

Завсегдатай

походу нет... А чё ? ))

Поиск по гуглу тока сиськи показал ))

Увлечённый спикер

А чё ? ))
    все то же
    "Don't talk to strangers

Завсегдатай

Well, my wonderful Russian girlfriend сама однажды мне тоже была незнакома. Потом подошёл я к ней и всё)) Всё как в сказке... Sometimes you have to talk to strangers to make friends.

Увлечённый спикер

Its only the most common STD in the world. Its been reported to even be contracted by virgins. Lol man do you ever leave the house? :P
    Lol you seem to be very astute as far as girls go.
    No, I rarely leave the house, I have no life and me frequenting boards like this is a case in point.
    Sometimes I venture into town to get a BJ, though, from a street hooker (plenny of those in Chicago, only you gotta be careful cuz her pimp can rob you at gunpoint).

Завсегдатай

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy Go Lucky
    Lol you seem to be very astute as far as girls go.
    No, I rarely leave the house, I have no life and me frequenting boards like this is a case in point.
    Sometimes I venture into town to get a BJ, though, from a street hooker (plenny of those in Chicago, only you gotta be careful cuz her pimp can rob you at gunpoint).
    Oh! You've seen Брат 2 I see? Nice !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12