Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From Russia with anger

Завсегдатай
    Я смотрю разные фильмы, просто "Джеймс Бонд" меня раздражает. Я не против этого жанра, я против фильмов "Джеймс Бонд".

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    В этом случае вы должны поитй в кино наблюдать за новой Джеймс Бонд.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT
    Фильмы какого жанра ты обычно смотришь?
    В этом случае вы должны пойти в кино посмотреть на нового Джеймса Бонда.
    In Russian, all nationalities and their corresponding languages start with a lower-case letter.

Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    ...гребанных фильмов. ....
    По-моему, гребаный с одним "н".
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Властелин
    Quote Originally Posted by basurero
    It might sound pathetic (especially to the English) but I haven't watched a single James Bond movie. Don't know why. Probably, I just didn't have enough desire...
    Тебе повезло... Я рекомендую тебе никогда не смотреть ни одного из этих гребанных фильмов. Я их ненавижу всей душой.
    That's why I would like to watch at least one film featuring James Bond. People seem to either hate anything connected with James Bond or love everything connected with James Bond. It's a mixed blessing, I guess. I want to form my own opinion, so I'll be able to say next time the topic of James Bond movies is brought up - EITHER: Yeah, I like Bond a lot!!! OR - Da*n! I despise anything that's got at least something to do with Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampada
    По-моему, гребаный с одним "н".
    Мне тоже так кажется. Инфинитив, наверное, "грести" - что делать? несовершенный вид => одна н. Хотя я часто на глаз определяю.
    "A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"
    Mark Twain
    American author/essayist (1835-1910)
    WHSmith

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDSanchous
    That's why I would like to watch at least one film featuring James Bond. People seem to either hate anything connected with James Bond or love everything connected with James Bond. It's a mixed blessing, I guess. I want to form my own opinion, so I'll be able to say next time the topic of James Bond movies is brought up - EITHER: Yeah, I like Bond a lot!!! OR - Da*n! I despise anything that's got at least something to do with Bond.
    The reason that James Bond movies are so well known is not so much because they are so different from anything else in movies but because James Bond movies were the original of this genre. Until James Bond movies appeared in the 1960's there was nothing to compare to them. Since then everyone has copied the style to death. But in the 60's they were special , they were the pioneers of this genre.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Властелин
    The reason that James Bond movies are so well known is not so much because they are so different from anything else in movies but because James Bond movies were the original of this genre. Until James Bond movies appeared in the 1960's there was nothing to compare to them. Since then everyone has copied the style to death. But in the 60's they were special , they were the pioneers of this genre.
    I see. Unfortunately, I was not yet born in the 60s when the first Bond movies started to appear, so now I possibly can't understand the true nature of these movies. Even if I get to see the first movies dating back to the 60s, I won't be able to get rid of the influence all the other movies similar to James Bond ones have had on me.
    "A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"
    Mark Twain
    WHSmith

DDT
    Yes, that is true! Another thing is that the early James Bond movies, though classics, now seem a little "corny".

DDT
    Also of interest in this new Bond movie film is the beginning sequence of what I think is Russian Climbing.

Властелин
    However, I'd still like to see the new James Bond Movie. Though the same holds true for the old ones... The thing is I have more interesting films to see now and in the near future.
    Hm...what is Russian Climbing anyway? Never heard this one before
    Mark Twain
    WHSmith

DDT
    Hm...what is Russian Climbing anyway? Never heard this one before
    Then you have to watch this. Maybe the next fad in extreme sports, I predict.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6227308929

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12