Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Off-topic posts from http://masterrussian.net/f55/sochi-2014-olympic-winter-games-off

Paul G.

Off-topic posts from http://masterrussian.net/f55/sochi-2014-olympic-winter-games-off

Quote Originally Posted by Throbert McGee View Post
    Twitter collections of humorous photos
    I don't think it's funny (I guess it's rather miserable and mean-spirited), but as you wish.

Four faggots as a symbol of the American "greatness". Greetings to CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G. View Post
    ... (I guess it's rather miserable and mean-spirited), but as you wish. ...
    Да, может, попутно просветишь Роберта поподробнее на тему, что такое mean-spirited?

Paul G.
    Да, может, попутно просветишь Роберта поподробнее на тему, что такое mean-spirited?
    Есть словари для этого.

I don't think it's funny (I guess it's rather miserable and mean-spirited), but as you wish.

Ahem! Four faggots AND a giant 170-meter penis in the background, don't forget that!

Incidentally, the Iwo Jima memorial park has been notorious for many years as a site that is sometimes called a плешка in gay Russian slang... such is one of the nuisances of freedom.

Ahem! Four faggots AND a giant 170-meter penis in the background, don't forget that!
    5 Marines and 1 Navy Corpsman. 3 died soon after.
    Not a "faggot" amongst them, US Soldiers.
    Of all the former service members I know that are gay, not one of them is a "faggot". Probably kick your ass too!
    I'm easily amused late at night...

Oh, my. I really thought you were discussing Olympics here... Should have known better
    Send me a PM if you need me.

edvalais
    If anyone wants to give me the official Russian Olympics gear (shapki, kurtki i t.d.) I won't say no.

I wonder if there's some deep psychological significance in routinely detecting homosexual associations in images. Maybe this says more about the observer than the thing looked at. I advise several forumchane to take a Rorschach test as a matter of urgency.

(Кстати, Паша, ты спер мое слово!)

Paul G.
    Quote Originally Posted by edvalais View Post
    I wonder if there's some deep psychological significance in routinely detecting homosexual associations in images.
    Ahaha, no. It's just a reminder to all those "little adults" who think that they can laugh at everything they want, although, actually, they look like silly kids making fun of a second name their classmates. This freaking "globalization" managing by the US looks too ugly.

(Кстати, Паша, ты спер мое слово!)
    Oops, which one?

Старший оракул
    Ahaha, no. It's just a reminder to all those "little adults" who think that they can laugh at everything they want, although, actually, they look like silly kids making fun of a second name their classmates.
    A classmate can't change his second name. This is the reason which makes jokes silly. Do you really think Russia is doomed to double toilets?
    Налево пойдёшь - коня потеряешь, направо пойдёшь - сам голову сложишь.
    Прямой путь не предлагать!

The more I read such "jokes", the more disappointed I get. That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by capecoddah View Post
    Of all the former service members I know that are gay, not one of them is a "faggot". Probably kick your ass too!
    It's a well-known fact among members of the US Navy, US Army, and US Air Force that approximately 100% of US Marines are not merely "faggots", but more specifically, петушки -- i.e., preferring the "пассивная роль".

From an American military humor site:

US Army Study Finds Marines' Historic "Tun Tavern" Was Actually Gay Bar

The author of the article claims to be a former Marine himself -- although I find that very difficult to believe, since he's able to write in complete sentences with words of more than one syllable. Another well-known fact about members of the USMC (besides the fact that they're all gay bottoms) is that they're almost completely illiterate, and so stupid that if you ask one of them how to spell "U.S.M.C.", the answer will usually be "Y -- E -- E -- S." [for "you-ess-emm-see", get it?]

Marine Corps Marathon Spawns Less-Successful Marine Corps Spelling Bee

While the USMC Headquarters initially joked that the spelling bee would prove Marines can't spell "defeat," they grew more alarmed when it also proved that Marines can't spell "Marines."

P.S. Possibly I should mention that my father is a retired Marine (and heterosexual, and very educated...)

Thanks for moving the off-topic stuff, Lampada!
    Говорит Бегемот: "Dear citizens of MR -- please correct my Russian mistakes!"

edvalais

да здравствует совок!

edvalais
    It's a well-known fact among members of the US Navy, US Army, and US Air Force that approximately 100% of US Marines are not merely "faggots", but more specifically, петушки -- i.e., preferring the "пассивная роль".
    Just think for a moment. If "approximately 100%" of the military are passive, how can they all be "serviced". Either you've got one very very tired man, or this is nonsense.

edvalais
    P.S. Possibly I should mention that my father is a retired Marine (and heterosexual, and very educated...)
    versus

Again, something here is plainly incorrect.

Personally, I find it strange that defiantly "heterosexual" men appear to be so concerned with gay sex. Who cares? I think there are far more important things to worry about, for example, how Arsenal played last night.

If "approximately 100%" of the military are passive, how can they all be "serviced".
    I didn't say that 100% of the military are passive homosexuals; I said that 100% of MARINES (морпехи) are passive homosexuals. So THEY service the guys in the Navy and Army -- especially the Navy, since they're mostly bisexual. ("Naval tradition? Nothing but rum, sodomy, and the lash" -- W.Churchill)

(However, Marines DON'T "service" the guys in the Air Force -- although technically heterosexual, all Air Force guys are so effeminate that even the passive homosexuals in the Marines consider Air Force guys to be "much too gay for me." Actually, the only masculine people in the Air Force are, of course, the lesbians.)

P.S. Do I really have to add ???

The only easy day was yesterday! Kristin Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kristen (ne Christopher) Beck's story is a fascinating one -- although the question of integrating transgender people into the military is rather complicated, and I'm not sure that I can support it even as a gay person who argued for the end of the DADT ban.

First, trans activists themselves have LONG argued in favor of insurance-covered "medical transitioning" with hormones/surgery, on the specific grounds that without the "transition", they tend to be psychologically unstable to the point of having suicidal fixations.

Second, those who have made the "transition" have a continuing need for hormone therapy, which presumably makes them non-deployable in combat.

So, from the military's point of view, the trans-community wants the Defense Department to pay the (very expensive) bill for a "trans" soldier's surgery and hormones -- in order to produce a soldier who can only serve in "rear echelon desk jobs".

However, I think that people like Kristen Beck who have successfully "transitioned" should not be excluded from obtaining security clearances and working as civilian contractors for the military. But that's different from the "full integration of transsexuals" that some LGBT activists began demanding literally the day after Don't Ask Don't Tell was lifted.

I only wish we'd have a motivated trans on this forum to properly defend his->her (her->his) point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast