Thread: Lookin for a Russian pen pal!

Новичок

Lookin for a Russian pen pal!

Im lookin to visit Russia and was hopin to find some help with the language and culture. I have quite a few questions since I really know nothing of Russia otherthan what Ive seen. Also, if I can help with English, Id be glad to help as well.
    I was hoping to visit Russia in the near future and would like to find a friend that could help me with the language and culture and naturally I could help you with English if you needed. You can reach me at roytoy5555@yahoo.com

Старший оракул

Re: Lookin for a Russian pen pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso
    Im lookin to visit Russia and was hopin to find some help with the language and culture. I have quite a few questions since I really know nothing of Russia otherthan what Ive seen. Also, if I can help with English, Id be glad to help as well.
    Maybe, you want to takl on ICQ, My ICQ = 244597733

Новичок

In all honesty!

I'm not the greatest computer literate person in the world. I dont even have aclue as to what a ICQ number is. Ive been on this site only a few times and Im trying to adjust to it. So try to be patient. Are you in Russia and if you are what part?
    I was hoping to visit Russia in the near future and would like to find a friend that could help me with the language and culture and naturally I could help you with English if you needed. You can reach me at roytoy5555@yahoo.com