Thread: I can't find lyrics to Ассия Ахат's song Сердца. Help please.

Подающий надежды оратор

I can't find lyrics to Ассия Ахат's song Сердца. Help please.

I think that's the name of the artist. I can't even find a mention on youtube or google anywhere, so I'm not even sure if that's the right artist.

The first line is "ты постепенно забываю..." and I can't make out the rest. The second line in the song is, "Я постепенно забываю о тебе..." And then a few lines later, "четыре сердца ничего не говорит..." and then the chorus "Мы расстаёмся может быть я я свою сердце тихо одна меня... Мы расстаёмся может быть я просто случайно выключит свет прощай не звони и всё..."
    I'm sure I could simply write down what I hear until I have the whole song recorded, but I'm more concerned with finding the correct artist so I can find more of their work.
    Спасибо впереди.

zxc
    Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianCause View Post
    I think that's the name of the artist. I can't even find a mention on youtube or google anywhere, so I'm not even sure if that's the right artist.

The first line is "ты постепенно забываю..." and I can't make out the rest. The second line in the song is, "Я постепенно забываю о тебе..." And then a few lines later, "четыре сердца ничего не говорит..." and then the chorus "Мы расстаёмся может быть я я свою сердце тихо одна меня... Мы расстаёмся может быть я просто случайно выключит свет прощай не звони и всё..."
    I'm sure I could simply write down what I hear until I have the whole song recorded, but I'm more concerned with finding the correct artist so I can find more of their work.
    Спасибо впереди.
    That's the correct artist. It appears nobody has has ever recorded and published the lyrics, which happens. Plus the version I listened to, there's a guy in the background before she starts singing and he says "C'mon, that's right, Ассия". Also while I don't have the song open anymore to check, are you sure this is correct:
    "ты постепенно забываю..."

Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by zxc View Post
    That's the correct artist. It appears nobody has has ever recorded and published the lyrics, which happens. Plus the version I listened to, there's a guy in the background before she starts singing and he says "C'mon, that's right, Ассия". Also while I don't have the song open to check, are you sure this is correct:
    "ты постепенно забываю..."
    Typo. Good catch. I was actually surprised I couldn't find it because it's such a good song.

RussianDVD.com - Audio Stream -

Четыре сердца