Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi im new

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by tdk2fe
    /* Walks up to the forum and opens trenchcoat */

ne 1 want sum knowlege? I gots yo skillz rights here... Algebra, I gots algebra - 20 bones! Sum english - 50 bones. I also gots watches n small childrin...

Point well made...

DDT
    I have given up the Gambling, the Wine and the Cows!.. I'm in St Petersburg Russia
    It looks like the young lass may have already run away as she has only made the one post.
    But cranky old Scother is right, I would have suggested the same thing to her.
    Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade where I choose, free to choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to talk, think and act for myself. - Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Alware
    Quote Originally Posted by Оля
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    u can call people ты on the internet. Theres really no need to say "вы" unless ur sending an email to your boss or something.
    Это зависит от сайта, на котором ты общаешься. На некоторых форумах даже в правилах написано, что принято обращение на "Вы".

Не знаю, как это всё сказать по-английски
    Да он и так всё понял Может даже переведёт для нас.
    Depends on the site which you're posting on. On some sites, it even says in the rules that you must write with "Вы". =))

But ok, lets use some common sense... If your writing your doctor or teacher or boss, then of course ur gunna use Вы but if ur on ICQ and u get a message from H0tM0scoWCHICXxX

Then get real, ur gunna use ТЫ
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Depends on the site which you're posting on. On some sites, it even says in the rules that you must write with "Вы". =))

But ok, lets use some common sense... If your writing your doctor or teacher or boss, then of course ur gunna use Вы but if ur on ICQ and u get a message from H0tM0scoWCHICXxX

Then get real, ur gunna use ТЫ
    Yep... I'm agreeing with Dogboy... common sense... for example, Putin and I are at his dacha's banya beating each other with birch branches.. "hit me big guy!" ...then "Ты"... but I'd use "Вы" with him in postings and documents.

Depends on the situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12