Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by VendingMachine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaya
    Zaya, why did you wash your face off?
    Перевести на русский можешь?
    Куа аватар дела в натуре?
    А что, хочешь себе такой?))) Туда же, откуда взяла.
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:
    http://masterrussian.net/sendmessage.php
    У меня что-то с почтой, на ЛС ответить не могу. (

Zaya, why did you wash your face off?
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaya
    делай так чтобы хоть было понятно что/где искать
    Согласна. В последнем после отрезания сообщении можно давать ссылку, например "Отпочковалась тема "Перевод выражения I'd hit it, она перенесена сюда", в первом сообщении новой темы - "Начало см. здесь".
    Да, с этим я тоже согласна, но мне "отпочковалась" не приходило в голову, только "осколок" крутился.
    "...Важно, чтобы форум оставался местом, объединяющим людей, для которых интересны русский язык и культура. ..." - MasterАdmin (из переписки)

WOW !!! Look at all the fun I've missed over the past few days Let's get up to speed...
    Topics including, but not limited to:
    Threads staying on topic. Good idea, but a drift after a while is normal.

Grammar Nazis (with a capitol "N"). Some help is appreciated, but keep it relavent.

Shoes, pointy and otherwise. Hmm... I've done ALOT of work for shoe manufactuing over the past 20 years. I get lots of free stuff, my closet and attic look like Amelda Friggin Marcos'. Pointy shoes are called "Cockroach stompers", you can get a cockroach in a corner (ethnic joke). I think too pointy and they look retarded. I have a pair of German "Driving shoes", but I don't drive a Porche and I think they look retarded too. Cowboy boots are cool for a night on the town as I drive a truck but not a horse. "Too American" for Russia; I'll leave mine at home. A good pair of Nike is a good thing. I have LL Bean boots that could make it through ANY winter, the 'Bean Duck boots are great for slush and mud season in Maine, same as Russian spring. A nice pair of Florshiem is fine for a night out. I'll leave the Docksides at home, too American. Jesus wore Birkenstocks. I think they look retarded too. Enough with the shoes.

Passport good for 10 years. Don't carry a Social Security Card, memorize the number. Only give it to banks, IRS and employers AFTER you have been hired. A drivers license is a necessity unless you live in a city/ suburb. Screwed without one here.

I still hate math(s).

That's it, and now for something completely different..............
    I'm easily amused late at night...

Почтенный гражданин
    Quote Originally Posted by capecoddah
    WOW !!! Look at all the fun I've missed over the past few days Let's get up to speed...
    Topics including, but not limited to:
    Threads staying on topic. Good idea, but a drift after a while is normal.

Grammar Nazis (with a capitol "N"). Some help is appreciated, but keep it relavent.

Shoes, pointy and otherwise. Hmm... I've done ALOT of work for shoe manufactuing over the past 20 years. I get lots of free stuff, my closet and attic look like Amelda Friggin Marcos'. Pointy shoes are called "Cockroach stompers", you can get a cockroach in a corner (ethnic joke). I think too pointy and they look retarded. I have a pair of German "Driving shoes", but I don't drive a Porche and I think they look retarded too. Cowboy boots are cool for a night on the town as I drive a truck but not a horse. "Too American" for Russia; I'll leave mine at home. A good pair of Nike is a good thing. I have LL Bean boots that could make it through ANY winter, the 'Bean Duck boots are great for slush and mud season in Maine, same as Russian spring. A nice pair of Florshiem is fine for a night out. I'll leave the Docksides at home, too American. Jesus wore Birkenstocks. I think they look retarded too. Enough with the shoes.

Passport good for 10 years. Don't carry a Social Security Card, memorize the number. Only give it to banks, IRS and employers AFTER you have been hired. A drivers license is a necessity unless you live in a city/ suburb. Screwed without one here.

I still hate math(s).

That's it, and now for something completely different..............
    so you have a bunch of pointy leather italian shoes?! Is there any way you could be in the christmas spirit and send me a pair? The dog of the house decided he wanted to try nice italian leather for dinner tonight, and alas, my shoes are gone. So i have no clue what i will wear tomorrow! I dont have another pair other than sandels!!!!! (and its cold outside...)
    Io seeeiiiii che non posso parlare il russo come tu....

Da vero, sono Italiano!

Aaaaand ........ *drum roll*

[color=brown][size=4][b]CapeCoddah wins the first prize for concise resum
    Ой, голова у меня кружится |-P ...... and my brain hurts too....

Завсегдатай
    Some help is appreciated, but keep it relavent.
    Мой ответ лежит здесь. Там же и другие мнения на этот счёт.
    If you have problems with both posting new messages and sending PMs, you can send an e-mail to the Forum Administrator here:
    http://masterrussian.net/sendmessage.php
    У меня что-то с почтой, на ЛС ответить не могу. (

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12